Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC (2494 Views)

Offtopic / Offtopic! / Offtopic Chat About Nursing-Related Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by amefi(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:28am On Dec 21, 2011
^ I rebuke you and your legions of demons from this thread

you womanizer angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by xynerise: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2011
@190. I hear say u be knight for his church? grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2011
^church wen e take dey collect money for bus pass angry

Certainly not me and you -

I have my own church and its here on nairaland angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by amefi(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

^church wen e take dey collect money for bus pass angry

Certainly not me and you -

I have my own church and its here on nairaland angry

May God have mercy on ur soul
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2011
^May God in his infinite mercies have deliverance on u undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by amefi(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2011
4190, hw u dey? u go show face 4 london 4 xmas? com mai take u out wt my motor u no say bus no dey work dat day.
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Serpentine(f): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2011
Uncle Trevor,
I have a serious problem.
I am a white grandmother, with with a British passport. What are my chances me finding a handsome Nigerian man who is wanting marriage?

:p
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Kslib(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
Serpentine:

Uncle Trevor,
I am a white grandmother, with with a British passport. What are my chances me finding a handsome Nigerian man who is wanting marriage?

ZERO CHANCE!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Yorisb: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Serpentine:

Uncle Trevor,
[size=18pt]I am a white grandmother, with with a British passport.[/size] What are my chances me finding a handsome Nigerian man who is wanting marriage?:p

Like my 2 year old Nephew would say: 'Efik heey' (Epic Fail)!!
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
Serpentine:

Uncle Trevor,

here on nairaland there are alot of fine young nigerian men
lots of them but i recommend you go for one certain 190 hes the best of them all cool
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by toyemz(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^
so you no get kwali before
with all this ya noise
see proper 4190 thief oh

red kwali ko green kwali ni
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
^do u realize you are cursing on holy grounds angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Yorisb: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
toyemz:

^^^
so you no get kwali before
with all this ya noise
see proper 4190 thief oh

red kwali ko green kwali ni
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by zealot4me(f): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by toyemz(f): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
@190

do u realize you are cursing on holy grounds

do you realise that you have been giving real fake advice?
na only curse you see now
very soon person go come cut you one heavy slap
angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
*Another reason why i advice nigerian men to avoid their women *

too violent
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by Beync(f): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
amefi:

4190, hw u dey? u go show face 4 london 4 xmas? com mai take u out wt my motor u no say bus no dey work dat day.
grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle Trevor For Solutions And Advice To Your "romance Problems" OFFTOPIC by 195(f): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Loan Enpowerment / What Is Crowd1 - How Do Someone Make Money From Crowd1 / Ondo State Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.