Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 (712 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / Job Vacancies For Today 29 June 2015 / First In Land Bank 29/09/2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by bundo: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
I wrote firstinland bank test on 29th 0f sept.only to get a test that i was unsuccessful.my nairalander people am tired of seeing the same message every time i write test i feel like committing suicide after 14 months of post NYSC JOBLESSNESS
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by francisca5: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2007
how did u check your result .i wrote the test too.thanks
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by mamus2010(f): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2007
bundo:

I wrote firstinland bank test on 29th 0f sept.only to get a test that i was unsuccessful.my Nairaland user people am tired of seeing the same message every time i write test i feel like committing suicide after 14 months of post NYSC JOBLESSNESS

if you give in to your feelings of suicide then how will you read the text message that will tell you to resume work? my dear, some things happen to us for different reasons. some people are in employment and yet grossly unhappy. just give thanks to God everyday and stay positive.believe your job is comming soonest and wish it so strongly. your time will come, and we will share in your testimony on NL. take care
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by awa(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
bundo:

I wrote firstinland bank test on 29th 0f sept.only to get a test that i was unsuccessful.my Nairaland user people am tired of seeing the same message every time i write test i feel like committing suicide after 14 months of post NYSC JOBLESSNESS

Dear Bundo,

I beg you in the name of morality, don't you ever think of going to that extent just because you have not being called to resume work. I want you to even thank God that you had the opportunity of being invited for Test. From what you said I guess I finished NYSC same time with you, even though I have a 'work' now yet I am seriously looking for 'job' at the moment.

Believe that God is working things for your favour and don't make statement that will warrant the wrath of God on you. Be positive-minded for I know you are not a Failure. There were so many of your age-mates that could not even further their education after Primary School. God has been faithful to you and you think you will make your parents happy by thinking of suicide? Please ask God for forgiveness and make sure you look inwardly on how best to resolve your plight. All the best in future.
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by stellose(f): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2007
God abeg oo, which kind talk be this? @ poster, dont ever think of such thing again. you are better and much more greater in the eyes of God. you will get a job in jesus name.
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by stellose(f): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
God abeg  oo, which kind talk be this? @ poster, dont ever think of such thing again. you are better and much more greater in the eyes of God. you will get a job in Jesus name.
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by eddy2009(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2007
Dear,
My cousin wrote the same test and failed. pls dnt lose hope yet, she has been at home nw for 32 mths so urs is small , be +ve minded as she cos u ll succeed.
Re: Firstinland Test Of 29/09/2007 by ofomat(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2007
dear, the worst thing that can happen to a man is to give up. though atimes situations could be so weighty on ones shoulders but never you give up . cheer up my brother you are an overcomer, one day you will declare drinks for everybody,cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Next Level Of Ur Employment / Commonwealth Scholarship / Batch B2007 Coppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.