Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Father Investigated For Posting Picture Of Daughter Bound And Gagged On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Father Investigated For Posting Picture Of Daughter Bound And Gagged On Facebook (784 Views)

Okija Vs Edo: Family Protest Abduction Of Daughter / Soccer Player's Wife Criticized For Posting Picture Of Flat Stomach Days After / Twenty feared Dead As Akure-bound Plane Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Investigated For Posting Picture Of Daughter Bound And Gagged On Facebook by fasayoblog(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2011
“This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back”. Those were the words posted by dad Andre Curry on a sickening picture of his little daughter gagged, bound hand and foot with what looked like colored tape. The picture also showed a baby on the edge of the bed, very close to falling off.

This picture was posted on facebook which prompted a huge backlash and has now sparked a police investigation.

A friend of Andre, Je’Vanna Cobbins has tried to come to his defense saying Andre was just “playing around,’ and would ‘never do anything to harm anyone.’

She said: ‘ being playful with his child. People play with their child differently.

A police spokesman .at the Chicago Police Department who said they were tipped off to the photo have confirmed it’s being looked into.

While Andre has since taken the photo off Facebook, the image has spread on the internet with angry users targeting his page.

One commenter called Curry a ‘nasty child abuser’.

Another said: ‘I hope you fall down the stairs and land on a bunch of bullets. Hate hate hate hate!’

READ MORE NEWS@ www.worldnewsquare.com

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Rude For A Woman To Say There Are No Poor People In Her Family? / Kogi To Produce Oil Soon – Governor Wada / I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.