Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard (8392 Views)

Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself / Simple Way On How 2 Get A Payoneer Master Card Freely Here In Nigeria/other Africa / Provide Telecomms Services And Make Residual Income If You Live In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by tomm2580(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
hey guys, before u spend ur hard earned money on any stuff, pls google it,
Dat's my 1$.
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by samuelkanu: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
Pls send wit proof so we can see
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Vicky2k(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
Check your Email. Ebooks sent
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by ceaser: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
Vicky2k:

Yes it is Possible to shop on Ebay using GTB Naira Mastercard but you have to pay extra charges for shipping the Item down to Nigeria. I believe Ebay has shipping options like Ems, DHL. Same with Amazon and other Online Stores. Hope that answered your questions
Oh, thanks s'much. What a relief. By the way, some or most of the items are advertised with the price for shipping and handling outside the US already added. In such cases, do I have to pay extra charges for shipping to Nigeria? If that's not the case, for a moderate weighed item, like say 1kg, what could be the approximate price for shipping to Nigeria?

Thanks once again.
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Vicky2k(m): 12:33am On Dec 27, 2011
A Man without Information makes himself be Disinformed. As we Get Nearer to Closing the Pages of 2011, It is very Necessary that one should re-examine the Life Lived so Far this Year. One of the Great Steps one Could ever take to Having a Successful Year Ahead is Getting access to Useful Information that adds value to Your Skill They say Knowledge is Power. Knowing what Others don't know will Definitely Put You Ahead of them. If you are a regular internet user, then you had better GRAB A COPY OF THE NIGERIAN SURVEY CASH So that while spending some time on the internet, you could also make some Little US Dollar Cash
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by McCoded007(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
sunkky001@yahoo.com, thanx
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by cyif2003(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2011
pls i nid it 2 cyif2003@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by bassette(m): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2011
@Vicky d 2nd site is not active, pls check again
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Akole(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
Please  wud like to know wat survey you took to get 10usd daily ,  mean d site, thankyou, dis is my email;talk2juddy4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by TEKUTE: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
am intrested: tekute4all@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by gmoney09(m): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2012
i am interested send details here giewin@live.co.uk
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by detunde: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
hi everyone, whats the update on this? Are u all making money?

Vicky2k, send to my box too detunde12@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by hisperform(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
interested, pls send to  twitting@icatchthedream.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Vicky2k(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hi Pals, online surveys still pay and those that ordered for the payoneer full kit have began to leave testimonies. Just drop your email here to recieve an intro ebook on how to make money taking online surveys and you get paid through a payoneer master card
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by detunde: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
Vicky2k, send to my box too detunde12@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by marlockj: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
pls my email is tuatuaonline@yahoo.com
pls send me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my blood is hot ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by marlockj: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked pple shuld say sumtin abt dis any progress shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :ojavascript:void(0);
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by lota4life: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2012
Pls gist me abt making money payoneer email: lotus4wealth@gmail.com or text to 08091996286
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by cyif2003(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2012
Vicky kan dis master card be used in betting sites?
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Etemma1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
@vicky2, this is my own email - peter_davies96@yahoo.com please send me the sample ebook as well. By the way, I'm the guy who called you this evening. Will be looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by tafiya: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Please i need the ebook n the survey site-abdulumar093@gmail.com.
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by elkayswaggs: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
please send it to me too ariswaggs@gmail.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Pola1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls i nid d info to.email-peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by Pola1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pls snd me d info to.email-peteruonline@yahoo.com
Re: Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard by joyous(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2012
Vicky2k: I got a USA issued mastercard this year and i began researching for new ways one could make money into it. My Efforts paid off as i did did discover how to make US Dollar Cash into it. This is money that can be withdrawn from any GTB ATM.I have compiled A Detailed Pictoral Ebook - (NIGERIAN SURVEY CASH SECRET) strictly Only
For those Interested. Drop ur Email here or Holla me 08064120230

Please i am interested, my email is ayodejioluwaseun@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh / cotonou market: materials at amazingly cheap prices. / Where To Buy 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.