Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself (8247 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2012
I just saw this now, though I have applied and got it in the past through one of Payoneer's partners/agents, who have deactivated my card. I just saw you can get it directly from payoneer herself directly and get it posted to you here (even through PO Box address which the partner did not allow me before all FREE of chrage. Don't pay anyone for this go straight to fill order form:

https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/ordercard.aspx

[img][/img]

Thank You!
Thank you.
We have received your prepaid MasterCard order.

Note: Please add support@payoneer.com to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the confirmation from us.

Your card will be shipped after it has been approved. Once approved, the card will be mailed within 2 business days. You will be notified by email once approved. Please note that the local mail service may affect delivery time.

Your cardholder User Name and Cardholder Password, which you setup when you ordered your card, will be important to access your account.
The Payoneer Team
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2012
This is the link..
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2012
It is good that you have dugged out this for members to use... I once had one back then but couldn't use it due to funding problem... I hope that has been resolved.

They now offer a virtual US bank account that you may also use to transact business on the internet.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2012
Seems nice o, but what this card can do am sure uba afri card can also do rigght? Anyways am applying for one, it wouldn't hurt to get 1
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Btw the link aint working... Showing the error page
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by icconium(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2012
request for the link email above at no charge FREE
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2012
icconium: request for the link email above at no charge FREE
Which link?the one I clicked on didn't work
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by icconium(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2012
mrkels:
did i send you a link by email
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by icconium(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2012
mrkels:
did i send you a link by email post your email and i will send it again
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by austinsmat(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2012
ifetrako@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by icconium(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2012
austinsmat: ifetrako@yahoo.com
check ur box

1 Like

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by tafiya: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2012
please send the link to my email-abdulumar093@gmail.com,thnx
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2012
If the link is giving you error, just click on the cardholder menu at the top and it will take you to the sign up page, which is this:

http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx

Enjoy free.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
mrkels: Btw the link aint working... Showing the error page

go direct to payoneer.com
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They have finally sorted out the issue of funding. It use to be hard for one to fund the card in the past but now it is easy. before now, whichever partner of payoneeer you got the card from, you will have to work with them in a form affiliation and make money first into the card before you will be qualified to fund it yourself. I see that has now changed... and best part is that people with paypal can send you money into the card. grin grin shocked shocked

I am applying for this card right away.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Card applied for and verified... they will contact me in the next 7 business days.

hMMMMMM....
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by legalwealth(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nice...

2sexy: Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They have finally sorted out the issue of funding. It use to be hard for one to fund the card in the past but now it is easy. before now, whichever partner of payoneeer you got the card from, you will have to work with them in a form affiliation and make money first into the card before you will be qualified to fund it yourself. I see that has now changed... and best part is that people with paypal can send you money into the card. grin grin shocked shocked

I am applying for this card right away.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 5:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Yes o, I applied yesterday and uploaded the required document: DL...Directly not through some mails. Thanks a lot arbritrage , you are a good man.
Remember people: http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx
To get your card free and direct!
Enjoy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2012
He's a very good person others would have asked for payment, do they give out visa cards too ?
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 6:28am On Sep 20, 2012
No they dont give visa cards but mastercard. I know some US cards that are free for visa or mastercard but the only issue is that they only send it to a US address.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2012
Thanks just applied but really donno what to do with the card, I have gtbank visa card and uba africard and betting sites will likely not accept this card cos its a US card but all the same will look for a good use for it.

Thanks all
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2012
arbitrage: No they dont give visa cards but mastercard. I know some US cards that are free for visa or mastercard but the only issue is that they only send it to a US address.
Can this card be used in verfying paypal? grin
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2012
bukahands: Thanks just applied but really donno what to do with the card, I have gtbank visa card and uba africard and betting sites will likely not accept this card cos its a US card but all the same will look for a good use for it.
Thanks all
For real? Are you sure they won't accept it cos its a US card?
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Since it's not a Nigerian issued card, it should be able to verify paypal, I suppose.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2012
arbitrage: Since it's not a Nigerian issued card, it should be able to verify paypal, I suppose.
Wrong. ID conformity is the key to verifying your paypal.

They offer a virtual US bank account though, but I doubt that that will work either.

Again, I spoke to David , Payoneer community manager,about transfer of funds from paypal to payoneer yesterday in another forum.

Here is what he said: you can only transfer funds from your paypal to your payoneer. So, if you want to transfer fund from a client's or a friend's paypal to your payoneer, it wont work.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by bukahands(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2012
mrkels:
For real? Are you sure they won't accept it cos its a US card?

I haven't tried it sha but I know that european bookmakers like bet365, ladbrokes etc don't allow US customers due to some laws passed in the US
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by arbitrage: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2012
2sexy: Wrong. ID conformity is the key to verifying your paypal.

They offer a virtual US bank account though, but I doubt that that will work either.

Again, I spoke to David , Payoneer community manager,about transfer of funds from paypal to payoneer yesterday in another forum.

Here is what he said: you can only transfer funds from your paypal to your payoneer. So, if you want to transfer fund from a client's or a friend's paypal to your payoneer, it wont work.
That sounds easy then. If I cannot do the transfer from a friend or client's paypal account to my payoneer, then the friend or client will just transfer his paypal to me while I transfer it to my payoneer.

Also, I thought verifying the paypal account can be either by confirmation of two microdeposits from paypal into ur non-nigerian card or by US real or virtual bank account confirmation. Which ID conformity are you referring to again? I thought paypal will not ask for your national ID, international passport or driver's license?
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
I mean address used to apply for the card and the one on paypal must be the same.

You may tell your client to send the money from his Visa or Mastercard to your Payoneer.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by 2sexy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yes, paypal do transfer money to your account for verification but I am not so sure on the success rated for using payoneer's virtual bank.

The only thing I do is get someone to make payment for me and if I have to receive money, I use a friend's paypal in US to receive my cash.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by legalwealth(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Don't link it with your PayPal as it won't work for if your address reflects Nigeria.

I tried adding mine then i.e the Payoneer Mastercard that I got through their 1st merchant Limeexchange far back 2009 and it didn't work with it then.

I applied for this one that doesn't require any merchant yesternight and I got their message this morning that I should Scan and send my ID which I just scanned my Driver License not quite long and I forwarded it to them.

Waiting for their approval soon for the card to be shipped to my address.
Moreso,after being approved,always chat with their customer care staffs so as to make sure that you get the card cuz I could remember that my card was sent twice then before I could get it but I used my University ID card then.
In short,do follow up your card after approval.
Re: Get Your Payoneer Mastercard Free By Yourself by mrkels(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
2sexy: I mean address used to apply for the card and the one on paypal must be the same.
You may tell your client to send the money from his Visa or Mastercard to your Payoneer.
Hahahaha paypal verification made super easy now, na just to get address for us which is super cheappp, send the free card go there, open paypal with that us address, use the card very am, always use US ip wen doing tins with paypal. I don spoil business for some people grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg make una help spread the word ,just
Like arbritrage shared this info without asking for email to refer. I hate it wen people use people's ignorance to their advantage, that na first class scamming nor be smartness.
BTW, am buying an address now, when am tru I would get the paypal and the card ,verify, and if everything goes well, I would come back here for the testimony. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Using Free Email Services Like Yahoo, Google Etc / Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we deliver to anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.