Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. (11514 Views)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by lawkem7: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
GEORGIA IS A PEACEFUL AND ECONOMIC PROMISING COUNTRY, EACH DAY 1 GEORGIAN GEL IS ALWAY RISEN AGAINST EVERY OTHER CURRENCY WITH 10%. U WONT BELIEVE THAT 1GEL IS =N98.00 AS AT TODAY? MY PEOPLE AM NOT SAYING WE ALL SHOULD LEAVE OUR COUNTRY, BUT WONT U SAVE URSELF FROM OUR OLODO MATHEMATICIAN LEADERS? IMAGINE A YOUTH, AFTER PAYING HIS SCHOOL FEE THROUGH HIS HARD EARNED "ALABARU"- MEANING MARKET LABOURER'S MONEY FOR 4 GOOD YEARS. HE STILL RUN AROUND FOR JOB HUNTING AFTER GRADUATING 5YEARS AGO, MY BROTHERS AND SISTER, TO CUT THE STORY SHORT, ENTRY INTO GEORGIA DOES NOT REQUIRE HEAVEN AND EARTH DOCUMENT WHICH MOST EMBASSY WILL ASK U TO GO AND BRING. ALL U NEED IS A CONTACT FROM GEORGIAN WHO IS READY TO ACCOMMODATE AND MEET WITH U AT THE AIRPORT I.E AND HOTEL MANAGER? A TOURIST AGENT OR AN EVENT CORDINATOR TO SHOW THAT U ARE TRULY COMING FOR A SHOW OR SEMINAR OR TOURIST,
ON THIS NOTE, I WILL LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU MY SERVICE WHICH INCLUDES:

HOTEL BOOKING IN GEORGIA
SINGLE OR GROUP TOURIST SERVICE
INVITATION LETTER FROM GEORGIA
AIRLINE TICKET BOOKING
AIRPORT TAXI PICKUP

CONTACT OUR NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE
MR. KEMI ON 08037143617, OR LAWKEM7@YAHOO.COM, ON SKYPE: KHEMISTRIES
OR MSN: KEMIOLUWA

WE ALSO ARRANGE DUBAI TOURIST VISA+ACCOMMODATION
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
lawkem7:

GEORGIA IS A PEACEFUL AND ECONOMIC PROMISING COUNTRY, EACH DAY 1 GEORGIAN GEL IS ALWAY RISEN AGAINST EVERY OTHER CURRENCY WITH 10%. U WONT BELIEVE THAT 1GEL IS =N98.00 AS AT TODAY? MY PEOPLE AM NOT SAYING WE ALL SHOULD LEAVE OUR COUNTRY, BUT WONT U SAVE URSELF FROM OUR OLODO MATHEMATICIAN LEADERS? IMAGINE A YOUTH, AFTER PAYING HIS SCHOOL FEE THROUGH HIS HARD EARNED "ALABARU"- MEANING MARKET LABOURER'S MONEY FOR 4 GOOD YEARS. HE STILL RUN AROUND FOR JOB HUNTING AFTER GRADUATING 5YEARS AGO, MY BROTHERS AND SISTER, TO CUT THE STORY SHORT, ENTRY INTO GEORGIA DOES NOT REQUIRE HEAVEN AND EARTH DOCUMENT WHICH MOST EMBASSY WILL ASK U TO GO AND BRING. ALL U NEED IS A CONTACT FROM GEORGIAN WHO IS READY TO ACCOMMODATE AND MEET WITH U AT THE AIRPORT I.E AND HOTEL MANAGER? A TOURIST AGENT OR AN EVENT CORDINATOR TO SHOW THAT U ARE TRULY COMING FOR A SHOW OR SEMINAR OR TOURIST,
ON THIS NOTE, I WILL LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU MY SERVICE WHICH INCLUDES:

HOTEL BOOKING IN GEORGIA
SINGLE OR GROUP TOURIST SERVICE
INVITATION LETTER FROM GEORGIA
AIRLINE TICKET BOOKING
AIRPORT TAXI PICKUP

CONTACT OUR NIGERIA REPRESENTATIVE
MR. KEMI ON 08037143617, OR LAWKEM7@YAHOO.COM, ON SKYPE: KHEMISTRIES
OR MSN: KEMIOLUWA

WE ALSO ARRANGE DUBAI TOURIST VISA+ACCOMMODATION

Mr. Kemi? Hmmnn You had better stopped the scam!
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by larricole(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
for the 'professors' and the 'well-schooled' on NL, u r d dumb f@#ks, y'all were supposed to just laugh it off. i'm sure u have a dictionary to also defend the ones she's shelled in time past. The conclusion was drawn based on her past recod of 'gbagaun'

BTW: make i cripple if that definition na wetin Dame bn mean when she talk that thing,
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
dplordx:

Hubby is a retardeen. the wifey a retardess.
with all their 900 million annual food money, cant they get dame an english teacher?

Lmao @ retardeen and retardess.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by indoorlove(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
strangest:

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.

man·hood (mnhd)
n.
1. The state or time of being an adult male human.
2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.
3. Adult males considered as a group; men.
4. The state of being human.

Manhood is also a slang word for pen.is

Bros help her correct this" My husband and sambo is a good man"
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by philip0906(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^
Gbam!!
@strangest and co
She is wrong because;
1.she has a penchant 4 murdering english language
2.The word manhood is not "apprioprate" 4 this statement
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by freepeople: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

This woman don come again ooo! She no go kill person!
"Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on" ~Dame Patience. Lmao!

Source please. . .

or could it be from here?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-830064.0.html
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by IYANGBALI: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2011
strangest:

It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.
man·hood (mnhd)
n.
2. The composite of qualities, such as courage, determination, and vigor, often thought to be appropriate to a man.

barrister no matter how hard you try to defend the 1st lady,she was wrong to have used manhood in the statement END OF DISCUSSION PLSSSSSSSS
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by philip0906(m): 1:58am On Dec 22, 2011
^^
Simple as A B C
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by wirinet(m): 2:25am On Dec 22, 2011
Oga strangest, please helep us interpret "Ojukwu is a great man" when the man is long dead" as me I no go school o.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by honeric01(m): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sadpest lady indeed.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2011
the hit from dame pj
YOUR MANHOOD Will Go On lyrics

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the MANHOOD does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And YOUR MANHOOD will go on and on

gej - ojukwus manhood is living on in ya wife - seems ojukwu is the real good rod
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Yeske2(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2011
lol, this woman sef.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by lawkem7: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
bayooooooooooo, my post is not scam, okay, am into travel and tourism, just keep ur mouth shut if u dont need my service okay,
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
@strangest the word Dame Patience was looking for is 'Legacy'. The word 'Manhood' has been used in the wrong context there. You very well know that her word power is not so good. She should just admit that she is deficient in the language and go to learn basic grammar.

Isn't it ironic that she has been organising seminars for wives of top government officials on etiquette and protocol?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by OmoTier1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
@strangest,
Sorry your explanation does not cut it! Her use of that phrase 'manhood' is completely misplaced in the connotation of her sentence.

Why can't she use simple words that conveys her message without ambiguity?
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by doofanc: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2011

man·hood  (mnhd)
n.

sorry guy, but you're being silly. like other posters have commented, a dictionary definition (questionable one, BTW--what dic is that?) doesn't necessary mean it can be used in all situations. There's such a thing a context, which, in the case of Lady Dame' statement, couldn't be more ill-fitting.

spirt, legacy, etc would have been better.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by strangest(m): 1:01am On Dec 23, 2011
Thank you all for the messages. Every day in life we learn new things. I have decided not to continue with the argument until someone gets me a VIDEO LINK (youtube, if possible) where she made those statements that she has been accused of making. I believe with a video link, you will all be able to prove to me that I am wrong. I have searched through out on the internet and I am yet to get a video link. I even discovered that Julius Malema was the one that made the statement “I would rather kill myself than commit suicide” in the following video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Nexr7LcQA Let us not be fast to judge
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by manny4life(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2011
Chei, I can't laugh enough cheesy cheesy cheesy , "but his manhood lives on".

Madam Patience Jonathan, please use the right words in their right context.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2011
Someone should point out the 'gbagaun' in what she said. "Ojukwu is a great man; He is dead, but his manhood lives on". I'm really curious.
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by maclatunji: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2011
@Oyb HAHAA!
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by DrummaBoy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
WHATEVER ELSE DAME PATIENCE SAYS IN THIS ADMINISTRATION THIS ONE CARRIES THE DAY!
MY, MY, I HAD A GOOD LAUGH SHA!!

FOR THOSE TRYING TO DEFEND THE FIRST LADY, GIVE IT UP OR SHE WILL SHAME YOU AGAIN.
CHAI!!!
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by BillyRubin: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
strangest: It is very unfortunate that a lot of people in Nigeria claims to be the best when it comes to English. You all that are laughing at the First lady has ended up showing your stupidity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the statement. You guys need to check your dictionary for the definition of "Manhood" before you start writing nonsense and PLEASE STOP showing your stupidity just because you think you are better than her.

man·hood (mnhd)
n.

Let me not talk too much, but, language, like many things, is not exactly the same thing on paper and practice. One has to be mindful of USAGE, especially as it applies to the times in which one is speaking. You are correct, but the Dame could have used a less complicated word! So, get your nose outta that lexicon abeg, and laugh with us!
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by loco4love: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
If Ojukwu is great why did he collect pension from Nigerian Government. Ojukwu totally mismanaged the Biafran revolution and led his people into defeat. Ojukwu is also a coward because he ran away from the battlefield while his peoples children were starving to death. Ojukwu also murdered some of the officers in his command. Victor Banjo was one of them. Ojukwu even added insult to Biafra by running for Nigerian Presidency. I love and respect the Biafran movement because just like we Yoba Nationalists they want to be free, prosperous and just. Mr. Ralph Uwazuruike is the true leader of the freedom movement in Igboland. Dont worship dead body.

2 Likes

Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by WilyWily5: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
loco4love: If Ojukwu is great why did he collect pension from Nigerian Government. Ojukwu totally mismanaged the Biafran revolution and led his people into defeat. Ojukwu is also a coward because he ran away from the battlefield while his peoples children were starving to death. Ojukwu also murdered some of the officers in his command. Victor Banjo was one of them. Ojukwu even added insult to Biafra by running for Nigerian Presidency. I love and respect the Biafran movement because just like we Yoba Nationalists they want to be free, prosperous and just. Mr. Ralph Uwazuruike is the true leader of the freedom movement in Igboland. Dont worship dead body.
loco4love,
what do you mean by Yoba Nationalist. Is Yoba there=Yoruba+Yorrober+Yoruba+Yorumba+Yorobo=Yoruba
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
MAYOWAAK: This woman don come again ooo! She no go kill person!

undecided
grin grin grin
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by omonnakoda: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
was he aware of FFK ? Is that why he committed suicide
Re: "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. by kanupapilo: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2022
MAYOWAAK:
This woman don come again ooo! She no go kill person!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits / Six APC Lawmakers Set To Join PDP In Kano, Says Ex-deputy Gov’s Aide / Osinbajo Chairs NEC Meeting In Aso Rock Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.