Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Export Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Export Business (1093 Views)

Introducing- Making Money From Import And Export Business / Make Money In Export Business Out Of Nigeria! / I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Export Business by page9(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
To all Serious and  Business-Minded people in the house. It has been my dream and passion to be a major exporter of agric produce and solid minerals in Nigeria.
Though I have had few discussions with some "experts" in the trade but I am not convinced that I have known enough.

I don't believe that one or two days seminar can turn me into an overnight expert.

I believe in practical and detailed understanding of a process and processes not crashed program.

I will be happy if exporters of agric produce or solid minerals (excluding charcoal-because of its negative effect on deforestation) in the house is willing to give like two weeks or more of apprenticeship on practical trainning (not theory) on how export business is done.

I don't mind paying for the training but the teacher should be an active exporter.

This will be appreciated immensely.

Please if you can be of help or you know someone who can help, do kindly drop your mail or phone number, better stil you can send me a mail on ddebayo@yahoo.com Or SMS/call 08189812914

God bless you as you come to my rescue.

Thank you
Re: Export Business by PresidKing(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2013
Did you later got reply on this??

(1) (Reply)

Beryllium Concentrate Ore,urgently Needed / Now that Lassa Fever is everywhere, what next? / High Power LED Cobra Street Lights With High Quality And Good Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.