Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! (3300 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2011
Question and answers time FROM UNCLE TREVOR

Ask me any romantic questions in regards to any general issues
ranging from NIGERIAN GIRLS to SEX to DATING to GOLD DIGGING etc
and from my vast experience knowledge - I would do my best to get back to you

*Mods dont u dare move this thread on your life angry angry
if you do - Just kidding - please leave it here*
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2011
how do i get ijogz to stop chucking eye on my cocoa embarassed embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
first u ask yourself is freecocoa worth it
if yes then leave her to decide who she wants
remember shes a nigerian woman
and if she is then shes dangerous so you have to trend carefully grin grin
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
How do i get yorisb off my case,cause he's always laughing at any joke made against me. angry
How do i get chimezie to post his pics on NL?
embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
Post your picture and he would post his
and as for yorisB pour red pepper on his face
He'll get the info
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

first u ask yourself is freecocoa worth it
if yes then leave her to decide who she wants
remember shes a nigerian woman
and if she is then shes dangerous so you have to trend carefully grin grin

you this fake prophet!!! angry angry angry angry
get the Bleep outta my life!!
just yesterday you tell me say she be correct wife material and i should stick to her, now you don change mouth.
enemy of progress! uuuuuuuuuuuu!! na jealousy go kill you, i know say you don dey chuck eye since. you wan do me wetin prophet jero do that man abi??
e no go work!!
forget about all the fowls and palm oil and cloths, i nor dey pay again, rubbish!
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

Post your picture and he would post his
and as for yorisB pour red pepper on his face
He'll get the info

Thank you doctor, i will pour the hot pepper on his bald head, cheesy
as for posting my picture,i don't know how to upload my pics on the internet.
embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Thank you doctor, i will pour the hot pepper on his bald head, cheesy
as for posting my picture,i don't know how to upload my pics on the internet.
embarassed

Upload anyone even from google images
he would upload his wink

Flashaldrin:

you this fake prophet!!! angry angry angry angry
get the bleep outta my life!!
just yesterday you tell me say she be correct wife material and i should stick to her, now you don change mouth.
enemy of progress! uuuuuuuuuuuu!! na jealousy go kill you, i know say you don dey chuck eye since. you wan do me wetin prophet jero do that man abi??
e no go work!!
forget about all the fowls and palm oil and cloths, i nor dey pay again, rubbish!

excuse me - I have never met you all my entire life - u must have me mistaken with someone else
I dont even know you, today is my first time of talking to you angry angry
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Sub5(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2011
What will you do if your girl,you love so much  refuse giving you a 2nd chance and you cant find any element of love in you to give to another girl, knowing all you want is your girl you have loved all your life?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
^In that situation,
I think you would really need to sit your butt down
analyse the situation
evaluate it
construct it
Drink water put
then lie down on top
when its morning you would know what to do undecided
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

Upload anyone even from google images
he would upload his  wink

oh oh oh, thank you sir, i will do just that.
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

excuse me - I have never met you all my entire life - u must have me mistaken with someone else
I dont even know you, today is my first time of talking to you  angry angry

it is you!! it is you!! it is you!! i know you. dont try to deny o
slimyem will bear me witness, fake doctor/ prophet!!!! angry angry
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
Flashaldrin:

it is you!! it is you!! it is you!! i know you. dont try to deny o
slimyem will bear me witness, fake doctor/ prophet!!!! angry angry

Phew i need a body guard! where is iyatrustee
Omo menh mad people don dey waka among real people?

Sub5:

What will you do if your girl,you love so much  refuse giving you a 2nd chance and you cant find any element of love in you to give to another girl, knowing all you want is your girl you have loved all your life?

On 2nd thought - i think you should sit her down and talk 2 her
if you made the mistake then why not put your pride aside and plead with her to give you
a 2nd chance, if she has moved on with someone else then you might as well need 2 forget her and move on
but if she is hurt then you could only plead with her till she 4gives you
if shes NIGERIAN - then BB, brazillian, Pepper soup and Mr. Biggs would do the trick
dont forget IF SHE IS NIGERIAN no need to kill body - the above would do the trick

good luck cool
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2011
Wot do I do every fawkin persin on here tinks Badosky na agbero real life,are dey crazie ni angry angry angry grin
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^ that is because they can transend your calamity into your real life fables
thus making you transcilicent to their projection mirror undecided
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Wot do I do every fawkin persin on here tinks Badosky na agbero real life,are dey crazie ni angry angry angry grin

Your question is not romantic ma'am. tongue
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Your question is not romantic ma'am. tongue

It isnt but its been answered kiss
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
^y u dey type jargons can u pls evaluate my ?properly angry angry

?2

Am actually serious dis time its not romantic but jus wanna hear your tot

How do you deal wiv a friend dats an atheist, its crazy he's such a cool dude but wen religion comes in he's annoys me.

?3
Wud u attend a Gayyy wedding if u strongly against d pratice, bearing in mind u feel u need to go cus its sum1 u get on quite well wiv.
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

It isnt but its been answered kiss
grin grin
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^
Am actually serious dis time its not romantic but jus wanna hear your tot

How do you deal wiv a friend dats an atheist, its crazy he's such a cool dude but wen religion comes he's annoys me.

^Ha that one pass me  undecided
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Hnmmm sorry I modified ur views on ?3 pls
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Wud u attend a Gayyy wedding if u strongly against d pratice, bearing in mind u feel u need to go cus its sum1 u get on quite well wiv.

If you strongly go against the practice of Gayi[i]s[/i]m then why would you attend it
can you stand the sight of Coogar kissing Seedord

Yuck
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by sexlog(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
Doc, how do i go about it if i wana date all d babes on NL?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Ozegbe(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
@190 woow, heights of joblessness, anyway now uve got a consultancy job, so my question how do I meet a girl for the first time.?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

Phew i need a body guard! where is iyatrustee
Omo menh mad people don dey waka among real people?

cool

i dey here jare! cheesy
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2011
sexlog:

Doc, how do i go about it if i wana date all d babes on NL?

Steal any of these naked dudes pics off google
with 6pack abs and short necks making them look like a british bull dog
then tag it as yourself and watch them fl[i]o[/i]ck you  cool

Good luck  cool
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ozegbe:

@190 woow, heights of joblessness, anyway now uve got a consultancy job, so my question how do I meet a girl for the first time.?

you again?

Iya walk this guy out of this premises angry angry
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

If you strongly go against the practice of Gayi[i]s[/i]m then why would you attend it
can you stand the sight of Coogar kissing Seedord

Yuck

Ewwwwh but dis ones are fine looking Lesbians(no homo but one looks like halle berry and d oda looks like gabrielle union).I won't mind seeing iyatrustee molestinggg  goldie cheesy
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
^Now thats one sight i too would like to see

Goldielucks kissing iyatrustee cool cool
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Ozegbe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
Do u realize @190 dat am 3 years older than u on nairaland register, for God sake wen u start to browse, check ma day register since 08, u just got here, and its because ure jobless u got much post, cant u see
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
^Animal

check when 190 got on NL to start this foundation hospital cattle ranch for people like you

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=240577
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Ozegbe(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
I meant 4 years, even iya ya madam wen she come here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

190smh/mmm/mr-cork, Lets Prove You Guys Wrong / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend / Am In Love With Iice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.