Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! (3296 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Yorisb: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

How do i get yorisb off my case,cause he's always laughing at any joke made against me. angry

U come liff person wey made the joke and come dey attack me poor self. Maka why? angry sad

190_@:

[color=red]as for yorisB pour red pepper on his face
He'll get the info

U gats to feel us yo! angry
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
Yorisb:

U come liff person wey made the joke and come dey attack me poor self. Maka why? angry sad

U gats to feel us yo! angry

Because you always dey look for any means to laff me angry

@190, please how do i mix the hot pepper?
cheesy
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Ozegbe(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
Watever 190, 190@ doesnt change anything, u can check it up, i registered b4 u, why two username, were banned before? Guess yes, anyway am not troublesome, so have fun with nairaland and the packs dat always believe u, good day
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
^ Na to pull cloth run enter market remain for this one shocked shocked

Goldieluks:

@190, please how do i mix the hot pepper?[/color] cheesy

Buy RED IJEBU PEPPER off african shop
Its only 1pound 60 mix it with water
take the water baff am

u'll get the results cool
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

^ Na to pull cloth run enter market remain for this one shocked shocked

Buy RED IJEBU PEPPER off african shop
Its only 1pound 60 mix it with water
take the water baff am

u'll get the results cool

if i baff am, him go laff abi him go cry?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by sexlog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ok doc, i will post d pix.
Ques 2. How do i suck their pussy?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by iyatrustee(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
doc, would you volunteer to help reopen my gates of babylon dat has not been penetrated for years now and has rusted? embarassed embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
sexlog:

Ok doc, i will post d pix.
Ques 2. How do i suck their Kitty?

ask wale star aka born2f[i]u[/i]ck
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

doc, would you volunteer to help reopen my gates of babylon dat has not been penetrated for years now and has rusted? embarassed embarassed

eh? shocked shocked
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by iyatrustee(f): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Yorisb: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

Because you always dey look for any means to laff me angry

Really?

Pot.Kettle.Black!
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Decent2008: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

Take am easy or plenty STD dey for town
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by iyatrustee(f): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^thank you but, are u a major distributor of stds? tongue
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
Decent2008:

Take am easy or plenty STD dey for town
Bros u sef suppose isolate ur sef o, I hope u don't spread urs tru typing.
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Keep to romance people

Keep to romance smiley
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by sexlog(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
Doc, i believe in u, that's why am asking u. Born2fuck no sabi anything, na u sabi all.
Ques 3. My neighbour stole my chrismas ckicken, what do i do?
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
Come trevor,you dey madt abi? See how you wan spoil my home,no let me catch you o,shege dan banza.
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
Yorisb:

Really?

Pot.Kettle.Black!

You started it you started it!
#starts to mix pepper with hot water# just as Doc 190 suggested
tongue
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Yorisb: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
Goldieluks:

You started it you started it!
#starts to mix pepper with hot water# just as Doc 190 suggested
tongue

*Pours san san on her borrowed Brazilian hair as suggested by Doc Trebor* angry

Blom Blom!
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2011
Yorisb:

*Pours san san on her borrowed Brazilian hair as suggested by Doc Trebor* angry

Blom Blom!

Shebi na after I don baff you with Doc 190's peri peri water finish?
No be only blom blom, na Tom Tom.
angry
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2011
Its trevor not trebor

I am not butter mint sweet angry angry

more question people smiley
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by sexlog(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2011
Doc, my house is full of rats, u fit come help me pursue them? Thanks
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by iyatrustee(f): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2011
he is a loff doctor and not doc for rodents and pests. goldieluks is ur best option for chasing rats. tongue
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by slimyem: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2011
doctor,i need you to come lick my feet real good.tis been long i had it licked grin
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2011
slimyem:

doctor,i need you to come lick my feet real good.tis been long i had it licked grin

is that romance undecided
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2011
^No 1 has ever romanced her hence y she misunderstood ur post cheesy
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Sub5(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2011
^In that situation,
I think you would really need to sit your butt down
analyse the situation
evaluate it
construct it
Drink water put
then lie down on top
when its morning you would know what to do Undecided

Na wa oh, which kind answer be this now dockie!! this will not solve the problem now
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2011
^well I had a rethink and answered you again embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by Goldieluks: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2011
Doctor how can I fall in loff with two particular guys on NL? embarassed
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! by 195(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2011
Dear Goldielucks

You cant eat your cake and have it smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

190smh/mmm/mr-cork, Lets Prove You Guys Wrong / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend / Am In Love With Iice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.