Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians (2981 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Xmas Message To Nigerians - Read / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2011
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Abians have no option than to manage what they have with this clueless Governor embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by chiomen: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
I
SSaemoenl:

Abians have no option than to manage what they have with this clueless Governor embarassed embarassed

I hate sycophants like u, who will never see anything good in Abia state. What do u kw about governance. You have to be very careful when making senseless comments.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2011
good works by his excellency chief t a orji ochendo keep it burning sir, we love you.

Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
nsirimo central sch, umuahia south

Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Jeel: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
Lol
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
NEWLY CONSTRUCTED OKOHIA COMMUNITY . PRI SCH&OGBU CPS ABIRIBA

Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
johnsonnna:

good works by his excellency chief t a orji ochendo keep it burning sir, we love you.
johnsonnna:

johnsonnna:

^^^johnsonna, please tell me you're having a laugh at the expense of 'poor' Abians undecided.

They've got 3+ more years of having to tolerate this joke, and all i can say is that it serves them right. By the time the 3+ years are over, States bordering them like Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom would have been far gone ahead in all indices that i forsee Abians emigrating to these States for a better quality of life.

In this 21st Century, those buildings you posted the pics are fit for nothing but a Chicken coop. angry
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
johnsonnna:

Please who is fooling who here?, Please hide your face in shame as all those pix shown suppose to be local council projects. Abia is one of oil producing State. but nothing to show for it. Only money generated in Aba alone is ok to pay for staffs salary in the state alone if they are sincere OK. Allow me to do my job as u can continue to sing your hallelujah songs to him as i choose this way Folks.

Your Governor, This is his younger sister singing,

[flash=700,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40c_lu4FY4c?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by kokoA(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
Is that not the okija shrine man
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
kokoA:

Is that not the okija shrine man
na the same people. grin grin grin
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by obinalihe: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
@ SSaemoenl,its very unfortunate your speckled eyes are truly blind indeed that they failed to register the good works our amiable governor T.A.is doing in this state of Abia, however, i would state boldly that you lack sense of judgement and discretion.There are numerous work going-on in the state ,and i have this to say that you are on the vanguard of those who chose to malign the government and administration that have recorded massive infrastructure development around the State.The administration of T.A is continually with greater zeal, synergy and collaboration in all efforts geared towards achieving the goals of transforming Abia state for the better.As regard @ SSaemoenl,i would say you are truly a propagator of propaganda.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
obinalihe:

@ SSaemoenl,its very unfortunate your speckled eyes are truly blind indeed that they failed to register the good works our amiable governor T.A.is doing in this state of Abia, however, i would state boldly that you lack sense of judgement and discretion.There are numerous work going-on in the state ,and i have this to say that you are on the vanguard of those who chose to malign the government and administration that have recorded massive infrastructure development around the State.The administration of T.A is continually with greater zeal, synergy and collaboration in all efforts geared towards achieving the goals of transforming Abia state for the better.As regard @ SSaemoenl,i would say you are truly a propagator of propaganda.

Then If am wrong, Prove me with ur pics, videos etc completed projects and some giant developmental stripes claimed by you people. Images never lies. Am always on the side of the oppressed.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
winners chapel road

Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE OKWOYI & SCHOOL

Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
MR MAN IS THAT NOT OK FOR U 2 UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS IS MOVING IN ABIA STATE,
LET ME TELL YOU CRITICISM CAN NEVER TAKE U ANY WHERE
SO U BETTER STOP IT AND LOOK 4 BETTER THING DOING,
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by SSaemoenl(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^Please Please, You can open your own thread and post those rubbish pixs, If you are not ashamed of those disgusting material flying over this thread. please. I think it will be better you do that as when challenged, They will direct us to where [b]this eye itching materials [/b]are. Sucks to see the foolish once. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Otunne1: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
i feel like crying 4 my abia brothers. This is the type of projects that local councils now do in imo state. Thank God we pushed ohakim away, we might be seeing the same thing in our dear state now tufiakwa.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Otunne1: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
i feel like crying 4 my abia brothers. This is the type of projects that local councils now do in imo state. Thank God we pushed ohakim away, we might be seeing the same thing in our dear state now tufiakwa.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
WHY WON'T THE MATERIAL ITCH YOUR EYE? BECAUSE THE PICTURE AM POSTING IS NEWLY CONSTRUCTED WORKS. Bleep OFF MAN.
MR CRITICISM.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Otunne1: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by johnsonnna: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2011
@ OTU NNE, YOU JUST FELT LYK TO BE CRYING FOR YOUR SELF NOT BECAUSE ABIANS
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Afam4eva(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2011
What a shame. Abia has indeed gone to the dogs. Are those pictures posted an evidence of what has been done in Abia after how many years of Ochendo's rulership? Anybody that celebrates such mediocrity should have themselves checked.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by ak47mann(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
nawaooo  embarassed embarassed

even old Victorian house, is better than this mugs call latest developement T.A. ORJI need to be impeached sad sad

corruption is killing Nigeria, those houses the contractors will pocket the money and build low quality houses like these.May be orji son is in-charged of the project,
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by Otunne1: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2011
@johnsonna, we know ur likes, we used to have ur kind during ohakim, thank God they are gone 4 Good hrtless ppl
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by mensdept: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
See local buildings,

Time for Abia women to do what their foremothers did in 1929.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by manny4life(m): 4:22am On Dec 23, 2011
Please, take it easy on him,

No offense but them pics need some real help. If I were a governor, I will destroy them building, start from scratch and erect "modern and even green buildings". Funny this is these building don't cost a fortune, but the architectural design work is superb. Those buildings look like from the 20th century not in our modern day 21st century, year 2012.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by chuksikem(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2011
@Johnson and all them orji supporters,

if this low cost,ill planned cottage houses are your definition of development in this 21st century.,in a state that is regarded as oil producing state, with the attendant income, then you guys really need to have your heads examined. angry angry

Its obvious you guys have never traveled out of your enclave, its really a shame, embarassed embarassed

Sons of Dogs,

imiotic mammal and their Godforsaken leaders, you guys and ebonyi folks are the bane of development in the entire igbo land,
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by feelamong(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2011
Chai, if only i could cry a river for bia state, embarassed

So this are the kind of projects that the buffons in govt in Abia state can actually boast of in this 21st century and you (Mr Johnson) had the stupidity to come and post these here?

Go and tell those idiots in Abia Govt house that they should try harder, cos the money they gave yuou to paint black into white is just not enough to do that, Absolute bullocks!!

Show me a picture of Govt house and T.A Orji and his sons's mansions in Umuahia, Abuja, Dubai and Florida, then we would appreciate this better grin
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by freepeople: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
johnsonnna:

johnsonnna:

johnsonnna:

johnsonnna:

winners chapel road
johnsonnna:

MR MAN IS THAT NOT OK FOR U 2 UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS IS MOVING IN ABIA STATE,
LET ME TELL YOU CRITICISM CAN NEVER TAKE U ANY WHERE
SO U BETTER STOP IT AND LOOK 4 BETTER THING DOING, 
SSaemoenl:

^^Please Please, You can open your own thread and post those rubbish pixs, If you are not ashamed of those disgusting material flying over this thread. please. I think it will be better you do that as when challenged, They will direct us to where [b]this eye itching materials [/b]are. Sucks to see the foolish once. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

NLers, is there any provision in Nigeria's constitution to recall an elected official?

Or does Nigeria's constitution permit an early election.

From the above pics, I'm convinced that T.A. Orji is a mortal danger to my Abia brothers. This malignancy needs to be excised with a matter of urgency. Abians are noble people and they deserves better. It's a pity that such a man is directing their future.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by ReachRich(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
T A Orji is the most clueless governor in Nigeria.Old man dat shld just rest & allow young, able bodied,intelligent & smart technocrats to rule our great state,he prefers to sit their & milk d state dry.He has already been cursed & i tell u he will die on dat seat.Mark my words.
Re: Governor T.A Orji Xmas Message To Abians by odumchi: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
Let's see what he'll do about the Arochukwu-Umuahia road. Last time I was on it, I witnessed an accident.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! / Revolution Looms: A Top Nigerian Leader Will Die Before Xmas - Ita / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.