Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! (2980 Views)

Gbajabiamila Replies Tambuwal, Says, “i’ve Moved On” / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by tomakint: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2013
The tsunami which swept through the political landscape in Abuja on Tuesday afternoon is set to hit the chamber of the National Assembly, with the House of Representatives as the starting point of the move.

Reacting to the merger of the All Progress Congress and the new PDP leadership, the Speaker of the House of the Representatives, Rt. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, welcomed the development and declare the floor open for any of the members who are ready to join the merger, officially.

In a statement in Abuja on Tuesday, he said: "Members of Parliament will decide collectively on when to defect. They have their internal process if they decide to cross carpet."

Tambuwal, who made his position known in a statement through his Special Adviser on Media, said it is left to members to activate the process. "Let us wait and see whether they can activate the process or not.”

The 1999 Constitution allows defection of lawmakers if there is division in their political party.

http://www.olufamous.com/2013/11/reps-speaker-tambuwal-says-members-can.html
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Mynd44: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
I don't believe that source oo
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by samuelkaykay(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Tambuwal is a founding member of APC ,he is a coward !Northern agenda is working ,no interest for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by egift(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
PDP thugs, please cry me a river.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by jmaine: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by desgiezd(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2013
samuelkaykay: Tambuwal is a founding member of APC ,he is a coward ! Northern agenda is working ,no interest for the masses.

What do you mean. "he is a coward"?
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by kokoA(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2013
samuelkaykay: Tambuwal is a founding member of APC ,he is a coward !Northern agenda is working ,no interest for the masses.
you are busy cursing, these guys are busy pulling a fast one on GEJ. Lol.. I am loving this game. I just wish GEJ has a master plan hidden somewhere to use in checking these guys.. They have made two moves already and I believe they've got many more moves in the cooler which we will find out as the days go by. GEJ needs morethan Gulak's and metu's big mouths to win this war. He needs a mater chess player to understand the game being played.

1 Like

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by abuc: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
In 2011 when he was elected the speaker, he became 50% ACN/CPC and 50% PDP. cool
As it stand now, Tambuwal is 90% APC and 10% PDP. Only time will tell...

1 Like

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by desgiezd(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
kokoA: you are busy cursing, these guys are busy pulling a fast one on GEJ. Lol.. I am loving this game. I just wish GEJ has a master plan hidden somewhere to use in checking these guys.. They have made two moves already and I believe they've got many more moves in the cooler which we will find out as the days go by. GEJ needs morethan Gulak's and metu's big mouths to win this war. He needs a mater chess player to understand the game being played.

Brilliant one, but Jona is one who has proved he loves liers and cheer leaders, in the mould of Gulak, Metu, Okupe & Abati, who would continue to goad him on even when he is treading at the edge of a cliff. Even the masters of the game like OBJ et al who would have come handy at a time like this, he is at war with them.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by jmaine: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuc: In 2011 when he was elected the speaker, he became 50% ACN/CPC and 50% PDP. cool

Absolutely grin . . . .
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by egift(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Everyone can now see that Jonathan's best plans for Nigeria are stuffed inside a bottle filled with undilluted Ogogoro.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Rednaxelot: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't believe that source oo
same here
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2013

PDP will become better organised, more effective with the exit of Rascals, to join their fellow Rascals in the Southwest, & Core North.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by samuelkaykay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
desgiezd:

What do you mean. "he is a coward"?
i love the hot chase on pdp but Tambuwal should stand on both feet,he should be bold to declare where his interest is.pdp is bad but how do we believe that apc is better when they are busy recruiting those bad guys they criticized initially,let us put on our thinking cap.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Nctrice(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Who is this tomakint ? angry
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
I so much love Tambuwal. He and Buhari are the northerners Nigerians should look out for to change this country. I just love their charisma. cool
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by experimentist: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
abuc: In 2011 when he was elected the speaker, he became 50% ACN/CPC and 50% PDP. cool
bro... You are mouthed! Oya chop knuckle! PDP days is over! If dem do anyhow yagayaga we go murder dem and bloodclaat dem!
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by teskyg: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Foolish Nigerians,we are been taken for granted by politicians.They continue to distract us with events while we dance to the drum they beat.

They are busy looting.I pity for this Country.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by 1025: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
samuelkaykay: Tambuwal is a founding member of APC ,he is a coward !Northern agenda is working ,no interest for the masses.

who has the interest of the masses? jonathan abi? i am from imo state and the suffering ppl face to travel from lagos to east when we have a jonathan that is capable of changing things is enough to call for his removal.
have u heard about the subsidy reinvestment money? missing N500B. fertilizer money, missing N740B. excess crude account, missing $5B and our foriegn debt is now above N8T. ASUU is at home and nothing is working. there is a new hike of 50% on importation of cars forcing us the buy made in nigerian cars while none of them(politicians is using the cars. aviation woman - N255M bullet prove cars and u want us to buy nigerian made cars by force.

if i ask u one simple question, WHAT HAVE U GAINED FROM THIS GOVT SINCE 2009 TILL DATE OR WHAT ARE U EXPECTING FROM THE GOVT?

3 Likes

Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by tomakint: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Tambuwal has always been a snake that needs no introduction, Jonathan can get rid of him, he is acting as a double agent!
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Chessic: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
see as PDP wan turn minority party because of Jonathan
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chessic:
Just imagine this i.d.i.o.t. insulting the south west and north. FYI these regions hold over 80% of the registered voters in the country. They will teach you and your fellow jonathians what the numbers mean in a democracy
Aragbe-is-definitely-a-Rascal. Real Southwest leaders are quickly denouncing the Boko Haram Alliance, a k a, apc. But you're right, majority in your region will choose ONE NIGERIA in 2015.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chessic: see as PDP wan turn minority party because of Jonathan
PDP is celebrating the exit of reckless trouble makers. Worry about your own.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
MidasT: just like ur kinds, u picked up just one of the names i called ur boko haram chief priest, and use it as a basis for a reply. What about him being a religious bigots and a sectional leader, and him being one of those that derailed democary in Nigeria. Birin or whatever is ur name, the odds are againts him.
They like to win by shouting, especially in the internet. Anambra was a dress rehearsal. In 2015 they will know.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by ckkris: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chessic:
Don't you have another song to sing? The religious bigot song is so outdated.
Aragbe just converted Christian school into Moslem schools in Osun state. Thats a sign of things to come. Islamisation of Nigeria, through apc.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
By implication, my state is now 100% APCgringringringringringringrin
We cool as long as there's a change of government in 2015. I like GEJ personally...not as a president.
Re: Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! by donphilopus: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls let them not decamp, their seats would be declared vacant according to PDP E-rats!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolution Looms: A Top Nigerian Leader Will Die Before Xmas - Ita / Airtel 30naira Internet Available! Screenshorts / Nigerian Terrorist Arrested For Plotting To Bomb Parts Of The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.