Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb (1070 Views)

No Evidence Linking Boko Haram To ISIS, Says Federal Government / GEJ Be Sincere To Your People, Ask Boko Haram To Cease Fire- Rotimi Amaechi / Experts Call On Boko-Haram To Surrender Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Emekamex(m): 12:59am On Dec 22, 2011
I am getting information that boko haram wants to start using nuclear weapons and bombs by next year. How possible is this?
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by jmaine: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2011
Yes, i also got the information that they have launched their Intel satellite into space ,and are also in possession of unmanned drones in their Arsenal to strike targets . . .How possible is this ?
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by KnowAll(m): 1:30am On Dec 22, 2011
their seniour brother 'al quadai' never use am, these bloooody ameteurs who cannot string a bobby trap together without blowing themselves to peices go come use 'Nuclear Bomb',  Nuclear Bomb ko! Go Nuclear ni!!!, best joke of the day I must say. grin
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Mobinga: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2011
smh.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by ektbear: 4:18am On Dec 22, 2011
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by PointB: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2011
I heard they got the MOAB and EMP bombs, pls can someone confirm? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by 1025: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2011
i learnt that come 2012, they will start targeting these criminal rulers instead of innocent citizens. come 2012, many nigerians will join boko haram as that is going to be our only assured means of killing all these politicians and their family memebers.
if this is true, i will join boko haram then, will you join?
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Gekko(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

Ol boy, LWKMD
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by dapachez: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2011
I just woke and heard bh have purchased three submarines. Please someone confirm this. Mtcheeew as if a child will not crawl before walking. Do you think nuclear weapon is pure water?smh at poster
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by PapaBrowne(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2011
I just watched it on CNN that Barack Obama has declared his support for Boko Haram. It was also said that they(Boko Haram) will be floating a political party and would be fielding Pastor Tunde Bakare for their 2015 presidential run!!
In my humble opinion, the Nuclear bomb was supplied by the American Government to enable Boko Haram fight with the Kidnappers in the Niger Delta.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by drstan(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2011
Abeggi make una go sleep, al dis na illusiön,.who did they want to use the nuclear bomb 4 ,all d nigeria or d world.,. Mtcheeeew ,una tink say na 9ja film. Boko haram part 2.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by hillsate: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2011
I heard that Boko Haram is staging a protest in front of White House tomorrow morning for Obama not implementing sharia in the whole of united states.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2011
Emekamex:

I am getting information that boko haram wants to start using nuclear weapons and bombs by next year. How possible is this?
Get yourself an umbrella.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Emekamex(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2011
U guys shud knw dat nothing is impossible in 9ja. It will be terrible if it happens though.
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by homerac7: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
I just confirmed it an BBC, CNN, SKY news and Al Jazeera. They this morning launched their Intel satellites, unveiled newest technology guided Tomahawk missiles, Ohio class strategic nuclear subs, Tornado and Sukhail jet fleets, Apache AH 64 armed wt hellfire missiles flying alongside Mi 35s, mix of Abram A1A tanks and T 82, Piranhas, Panhard and Salladin AFVs, thousands of towed guns and howitzers and do u knw d best of all? , a complete unit of Navy battle group! Yes, battle group wt nuclear powered Enterprise class air craft carrier, two frigates, two destroyers, a strategic sub, AWACs, Ospreys, chinooks, gunships, F14 STOL squadrons, SEAL groups and other accompaniments.

Up boko haram !
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by KnowAll(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
U guys shud knw dat nothing is impossible in 9ja. It will be terrible if it happens though.

If they can successfully jump start a car, me self I go carry suicide bomb for them. shocked
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Jeel: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
Dreams
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Jeel: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
Dreams
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by Jeel: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
Dreams
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by homerac7: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
I just confirmed it an BBC, CNN, SKY news and Al Jazeera. They this morning launched their Intel satellites, unveiled newest technology guided Tomahawk missiles, Ohio class strategic nuclear subs, Tornado and Sukhail jet fleets, Apache AH 64 armed wt hellfire missiles flying alongside Mi 35s, mix of Abram A1A tanks and T 82, Piranhas, Panhard and Salladin AFVs, thousands of towed guns and howitzers and do u knw d best of all? , a complete unit of Navy battle group! Yes, battle group wt nuclear powered Enterprise class air craft carrier, two frigates, two destroyers, a strategic sub, AWACs, Ospreys, chinooks, gunships, F14 STOL squadrons, SEAL groups and other accompaniments.

Up boko haram !
Re: Boko Haram To Start Using Nuclear Bomb by seanet02: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2011
awon ode dede

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Madueke: Nigeria Will Soon Have Nuclear Bombs As Pallatives / Kaduna Refinery, N12b Pay To Idle Workers: Good Reason To Support Deregulation! / Advice ! A Friend Had Cgpa Of 3.494

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.