Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,718 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (2000 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2011
-
Re: - by 195(f): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2011
Isnt she NIGERIAN - thats how they are  undecided
Re: - by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2011
^ wonderin whoms punny u came out frm?
Afghanistan?

She s got 2 focus on er marriage
Re: - by 195(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2011
undecided
Re: - by Okijajuju1(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2011
Typical. . . . . angry

She's a LovePeddler! Period!
Re: - by 195(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2011
^most of them are undecided
Re: - by Exponental(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2011
True love is a strong bond dat doesnt break easily, (if it breaks at all).
She gat 2 move on. No serious guy will ask a married woman out of her mat home, cos he will feel insecure cos somday, she might leave him 4 som1 else too.
Tell her "life doesnt giv u all u want", build on wats available.
Re: - by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2011
Poster y did she get married wen she nos her love for her husband is not unconditional, jeez u can always love an ex but it shud always weigh less wen you married damn.I reckon most women jus think of wedding bcus of d dress and ceremony its a shame vows are not highly tot tru,her case is an example of my opinion she  has issues and I sense infidelity will b on cards next some women sha.Now u berra tell her to drink Iodine it washes dose kain tots easily cheesy cool
Re: - by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2011
That lady clearly didn't marry her husband out of genuine love,guess she rushed into marriage cos she didn't know what her relationship with the ex held for her,well she's married and she had better get her head together and focus on her marriage,she's treading a dangerous zone and if care is not taken,she may end up losing both men.
Re: - by 195(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2011
freecocoa:

That lady clearly didn't marry her husband[b] out of genuine love,guess she rushed into marriage cos she didn't know what her relationship with the ex[/b] held for her,well she's married and she had better get her head together and focus on her marriage,she's treading a dangerous zone and if care is not taken,she may end up losing both men.
cool cool
Re: - by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2011
Why do people have to marry in the first place, when they'll end up hating their marriage? undecided
Re: - by iice(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2011
Focus on her marriage.
Try to reclaim the feelings she felt for her husband when they were dating.
If it's a 'pressured' marriage. As most hypocritical religious people, she has to stick to her marriage. You make your bed, so shall you lay on it.
And then why is she getting distant from her husband?
Re: - by simpleseyi: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
This is hilarious, it means it is from Hilary. Tell your cousin that by the time she loses her marriage due to adultery which she is just about to start, her so called ex-boyfriend and co-adulterer will run from her because no man will marry an adulterous woman. The ex-boyfriend will tell her categorically that he cannot marry her because she is adulterous and that she can do the same to him.
Re: - by 25omega(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
if she is having doubts about her marriage she can still get an annulment it's not too late. The real question is even if she left the husband would the ex want her ass back?
Re: - by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
These are the kinda people who marry for it's sake only without knowing or understanding the commitments required. A shame that a barely three month old marriage is already heading for trouble just cause of lust.

Please shout on her if you haven't already because I think her thinking faculties might be blocked and warn her sternly that she will only jeopardise her own happiness if she doesn't stop this nonsense.

On a practical note, the only remedy for useless thoughts is purposeful action. Let her get to doing stuff with her hubby when she's at home and stick to work instead of gossip when she's at the office.
Re: - by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
Wahala dey oooo.
Re: - by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
she was on the rebound, married the first donkey that came her way and now she is surprised that she still love her ex?

i guess thats what happen when people marry for the wrong reason!
Re: - by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2011
Nollywood movie part 1.
Re: - by pendo89(f): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2011
October this year?? shocked shocked Is the honeymoon over yet or has the pot run dry?
what a pity.
Re: - by mashnino(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
Gibberish rubbish, abeg make una lve her na, who send am, marriage wey neva even reach 12 weeks (Months go make am look like say e don tey) na him d wife don dey lose focus. See how women dey think sef, and i am sure the husband is there jerking and dipping dat he has a wife.

Abeg 190 pass me the kpoli
Re: - by 195(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
^Here have the kpolli

Nigerian women - Na during the time of our papa and mama dem good undecided
Re: - by mashnino(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2011
^^^^^

Thank you my padi,

#NP-i wanna rock ryt now

Re: - by 677ano(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2011
Re: - by seedord247(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2011
wettin we go do to Nigerians girls of nowadayz self
Re: - by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
A ho will be a ho so i couldn't blame Tammy. . .Lil Wayne, 2011.
Re: - by mikuz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
what do you expect? => the most unfaithful women in the world!
Re: - by godson2233(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2011
NA wah ooo, when this movie dey drop for cd abi na inside blu-ray dem go put am cos na jst nonsense, Imagine? First Class HO!!! *Hiss*
Re: - by pato405(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
our generation has got not a single woman of virtue! that's just the plain truth.

(1) (Reply)

Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( / Guys What Will You Do If an army officer slaps your girlfriend/wife / "How Premarital S*x Affected Me And My Husband" – Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.