Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! (2247 Views)

Youtube Has Blocked MIT Educational Content For 4 Days / Scary? A Must See: This Video Is Blocked In Almost Every Country 2018 / How A Boy Insulted His Dad Who Recently Added Him On Whatsapp (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by daridex(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
I understand how annoying it can be when someone blocks you on whatsapp so that you will never send any message to him or her, or even to know when his online or offline. I don't know what you did to the person that made him/her to block you and i suggest you don't keep playing against somebody's rule but that is by the way. Am happy to let you know that you can really unlock yourself if someone blocks your own whatsapp but first you need to be sure that you are blocked. How to know if you are blocked: :Usually when someone blocks you on whatsapp you will stop seeing that persons status and your message will never be delivered to that person..... .
How to unblock yourself when someone blocks you on Whatsapp: Now let me show you how you can actually unblock your whatsapp profile when someone blocks you, all you need to do is to follow this simple steps blew: 1 As i said earlier firstly Check If Your Friend’s Profile Picture or Last Seen or Whatsapp Status Are Visible To You or Not, And If Not Then You Are Blocked then you need to openYour Whatsapp Messenger 2 Now you will need to goto your whatsapp Settings and Click On Account to delete your whatsapp account (Don't worry you will still get your account back) 3 After following the above steps its time to enter Your Mobile Number And Delete Your Account after that goto your mobile phone application menu and Uninstall the installed whatsapp. 4 After Uninstalling the whatsapp from your phone then restart Your Mobile phone and all the old data will be erased. 5. Download and install Whatsapp again and fill your Mobile phone Number and other required details, after that connect your whatsapp again and you are unblocked from anybody that blocked your Whatsapp Account..... .goodluck........
Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by Khd95(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2015
because one mofo blocked me,i should go true all dis
And who says she cant block u again once u msg him/her
Who b d baga wey go deserve dat my effort
Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by Brightkanna(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
JAMB 2016/2017 ACCESS CODE MADE EASY!!! DO HAVE A CAFE AND HAVE NOT YET STARTED REGISTERING JAMB CANDIDATES THEN HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN OTHERS AND SMILE grin grin grin!!!! PROCEDURES

(1) YOU MUST HAVE A LAPTOP

INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL: 07038733189 GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by divinehand2003(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by daridex(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Khd95:
because one mofo blocked me,i should go true all dis

And who says she cant block u again once u msg him/her

Who b d baga wey go deserve dat my effort
you shouldnt get tired if u know what you want
Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by DipoDee: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
But if you were un-useful enough to get blocked, why can't you respect yourself and stay blocked?

3 Likes

Re: Read!!!how To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp Messenger When Blocked! by Cutefed: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ds is too Stressful on top block.. na bye bye b dt.. God go help u after all ur wahala u will get blocked again! grin

(1) (Reply)

Wild Jubilation Across Nigeria As Buhari Finally Scrapped HND / Price For Jamb Registration Form 2019 / School Reopening Without Adherence To COVID-19 Protocols Dangerous — ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.