Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account (1312 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. / How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account by lawrenceo7(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
Can someone help me to fund my paypal account ?
Re: Paypal Account by idlaw2k3(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
1st question; how did you open the account?

2nd question what do you want to pay for online?

I wouldnt advice anybody(NIGERIAN) to use PAYPAL when there are other reliable payment solutions online
Re: Paypal Account by Jeel: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2011
idlaw2k3:

1st question; how did you open the account?

2nd question what do you want to pay for online?

I wouldnt advice anybody(NIGERIAN) to use PAYPAL when there are other reliable payment solutions online

true talk
Re: Paypal Account by Royallade(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
Pay pal is the most relaible way to pay for good and services online that i know of . if you know of any other option better than paypal you should list them here.

i been using paypal for over 10 years to both buy and Sell large items (mostly selling) http://www.roy-yautowrecking.com/ such as Cars, Engines, and Car parts. and also Ebay.

I have not had any problems and most American companies recognise pay pal, which say alot about pay pals reputation.

if you want to know more about my company , Join us on Facebook , look for Roy Y Autowrecking.

Keep in mind im your fellow Brotha from Lagos oooo.
Re: Paypal Account by brinebaba(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
@OP,how much do you need in you paypal? Holla @ me here scopes_oye[at]yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Account by joyfull: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2011
Get in touch energise964@hotmail.com for any of your needs. Thanks
Re: Paypal Account by SAPNET: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2011
We can fund your PayPal account in less than 30 minutes. Visit our website for more information.

Re: Paypal Account by sholatech(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2011
@Royallade,please can I have your email address?
Re: Paypal Account by dhahunk: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2011
@ Royallade

I'v been looking for a way use this Paypal in nigeria but when i attempted opening the acc i realize Nigeria is not among the list. pls how do use the paypal acc? Every one else can offer their help. God bless.

Love World Corporation.
Re: Paypal Account by mavinc4u(f): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
lawrenceo7:

Can someone help me to fund my paypal account ?
attach your visa card and verify it
Re: Paypal Account by mavinc4u(f): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Royallade:

Pay pal is the most relaible way to pay for good and services online that i know of . if you know of any other option better than paypal you should list them here.

i been using paypal for over 10 years to both buy and Sell large items (mostly selling) http://www.roy-yautowrecking.com/ such as Cars, Engines, and Car parts. and also Ebay.

I have not had any problems and most American companies recognise pay pal, which say alot about pay pals reputation.

if you want to know more about my company , Join us on Facebook , look for Roy Y Autowrecking.

No.you won't have issues using paypal as long as you are in US
Re: Paypal Account by mavinc4u(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
Royallade:

what is your ebay id
Re: Paypal Account by Grantos: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2012
Don't let nobody fund your account for you do it urself. though operating a Paypal acc in Nigeria may b risky.

Get all the info you need about Paypal and LR at www.slimbpublication..com,

Cheers!!!! wink
Re: Paypal Account by PRESERVER(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
Get to me on +2348039614606 or +2348091833866 for any question and assistance whatsoever you want to know about opening,verifying and funding an accessible paypal account even from unsupported country like Nigeria.
Re: Paypal Account by handdymee: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.
Re: Paypal Account by Ponybiz: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2014
PRESERVER: Get to me on +2348039614606 or +2348091833866 for any question and assistance whatsoever you want to know about opening,verifying and funding an accessible paypal account even from unsupported country like Nigeria.

i hav 2 bros in us can i use dia us address!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Video Article Creator Free. / L P O Finance Wanted Urgently / Help On How To Buy Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.