Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Help On How To Buy Goods From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Buy Goods From China (1313 Views)

Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Buy Goods From China by Bayos: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kindly plz hep me, on hw 2 buy goods frm china without agent... Those agent i met, dey chargnd me byond my xpetatn, bsides i ned dis device in 2weeks.. Thank
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by Rachelwang(f): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2012
I am in china, hope can cooperate with you, you can contact my below email, thanks
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by Bayos: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Thank sir, but how do i get ur contact
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by pcnwamadi(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2012
ђã†̥ kind õƒ goods do you want †ø buy? You don't need any agent.. Inbox ♏ξ on: soneztrading07@gmail.com ƒσя assistance
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by Rachelwang(f): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2012
You can find my email below, please contact me, hope can talk with you.
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by chrishenzo: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2012
You can chat with us online by visiting www.chrisvicmall.com. You don't need to worry about paying in dollar. You pay in naira. We can help you with everything you need to know and make sure that your product is delivered to you. In order to chat with us, make sure that you are using a computer because our chatting software doesn't support mobile phones or pda devices.
Re: Help On How To Buy Goods From China by Rachelwang(f): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2012
Bayos: Thank sir, but how do i get ur contact

Email:topboutiquestore@126.com

(1) (Reply)

Want To Go Into Fish Farming, Your Professional Advice Please / Buy U:S:A First Grade Fairly Used Clothes & Shoes For Kids & Adults,toys & Bags / Please Advise On Courier Plus (TNT EXPRESS)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.