Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate (12905 Views)

Breaking: Court Sacks Andy Ubah, Stella Oduah / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / Court Sacks Andy Uba, Ekwunife From Nass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2011
For all ngige henchmen, if not for the spirit of brotherhood i would've abused u guys by comparing ngige to great okwute. Tell me a single thing that ngige did for people of anambra south, he took the airport to oba(anambra central), relocated the university to alor his home town(anambra central), all the roads that he constructed was in anambra central. So, what kind of governor is he? There's no anambra community that can swear that they've not felt the touch of obi's administration. People are naively castigating obi for d poor state of inter-city roads in anambra without knowing that it is fg's responsibity to fix it. Ansu is now one of the biggest( comprising three campuses of uli, igbariam, and amaku) universities in nigeria under the leadership of obi. Let anyone who cares come down to nnewi and see d massive ongoing works there. Some of our secondary schools are now computerized, with solar powered boreholes in our communities. Remember, anambra is d least indebted state in nigeria.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2011
Chino, calm down andy uba will be annihilated, cos people voted for pdp with the thought that they were voting chukwujekwu ukachukwu.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by onyengbu: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2011
@post,
andy uba is evil but he is a lesser evil to chuma nzeribe!
Common, it was these two same guys that were pissing all over the state when ngige refused to deliver it to them. Now that chuma joined apga, he became a saint overnight! Ngwanu, ka anyi na aga.
Peter obi confirmed his banditry when accepted dat crook of man called chuma nzeribe into his most recent company called apga (sad that he uses our party for his misdeeds). I see the hand of Peter in that judgement. Just like he is fighting to 'resurrect' akunyili's dead case from the tribunal. He can field and deliver even mbadinuju for anambra south for all i care but anambra central is a no go area for his wayos.

@kasiem, so because they gave ur dad 1million naira to buy sand for him and fill your eroded village so that xmas returnees will be tricked you now want us to take that as 'massive' project, abi? Ngwanu ka anyi na aga nu, o kwa ndi natara uno xmas ga anocha nachighaa, obere oge udu mmiri abia. O bu mgbe ahu ka i ga amata na laterite e kposara n'uzo abughi 'massive' project.

@chino11 and co (if u are not all the same person),

im on phone so i cant engage you on your "peter-obi-is-God" argument for now but i can join afam4ever in asking u to post pictures of those 'massive' projects you are talking about. Nuff said on that.

However, one thing i learnt today is your place of work and who employed you!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 12:58am On Dec 23, 2011
Onye-ngbu, gwam ofu ife akanogeri a bu ngige meputara ndi anambra south. Aho a bu ikpucha iro mana aho ozo ga abu ite ya ete. Nke a gosiri na half bread is better than chin (okara achicha ka chin chin mma). Mgbe ngige no ebe ahu omaghi ebe ozo karia anambra central.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by babaowo: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2011
Power just dey change hand na nii,
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by onyengbu: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2011
kasiem:

Onye-ngbu, gwam ofu ife akanogeri a bu ngige meputara ndi anambra south. Aho a bu ikpucha iro mana aho ozo ga abu ite ya ete. Nke a gosiri na half bread is better than chin (okara achicha ka chin chin mma). Mgbe ngige no ebe ahu omaghi ebe ozo karia anambra central.
thank you for accepting that he is only grading those roads in ur village, nnewi and elsewhere. And all these started just a few weeks back as xmas cosmetic deception!
Now, people who returned for xmas will wonder where went all the potholes we at home has been complaining about and obi will have won! Can anyone get more wicked?!

Im sure he was party to fixing ojukwu's burial for february when it is still dry season lest the whole world will witness the abomination he is comitting with nnewi - the japan of afrika!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

thank you for accepting that he is only grading those roads in your village, nnewi and elsewhere. And all these started just a few weeks back as xmas cosmetic deception!
Now, people who returned for xmas will wonder where went all the potholes we at home has been complaining about and obi will have won! Can anyone get more wicked?!

Im sure he was party to fixing ojukwu's burial for february when it is still dry season lest the whole world will witness the abomination he is comitting with nnewi - the japan of afrika!

u count 1 before 2, isn't it? Will he start tarring the roads without grading it? Let's wait and see what will follow up after the roads grading. Can u sincerely tell me that obi has not done any road in ur area? Again, what's keeping u from showing me one thing ngige did for people of anambra south and north? Does anambra start and end in idemili? There's no way any sincere will denigrate obi by comparing with that notable election rigger called ngige.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Sagamite(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Someone needs to call Pastor Ole-depo to come and slap the winch that is cursing this guy na.

This sacking thing no be ordinary eye thing o. grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 23, 2011
pls umunnem forget about wheather obi did better than ngige or not! For me the situation anambra state is now isnt deserved atall! For yrs project has been going on yet i have never seen a picture of any, the private gas industry? the port? the airport( have been hearing of this airport since my childhood)) asaba is now finishing their own air port!
my brothers pls lets stop decieving ourselves and solve our problem instead of painting it!
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 23, 2011
@ Kasiem, remember Ngige stayed for only 3years, and was able to achieve such. Peter obi has stayed for 6years yet nothing to show for it. FYI, renovation of schools and solar powered boreholes are MDG's projects. Obi has been enjoying the freedom ngige never enjoyed yet he does not want to work.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by meksmewo: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2011
There are people who do not believe there is any other way of achieving success politically except by use of rigging, bribery and intimidation, Andy is one, You won't blame him, His boss introduced it and now its not just a game its a norm.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by asha80(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2011
Rudebwoy:

@ Kasiem, remember Ngige stayed for only 3years, and was able to achieve such. Peter obi has stayed for 6years yet nothing to show for it. FYI, renovation of schools and solar powered boreholes are MDG's projects. Obi has been enjoying the freedom ngige never enjoyed yet he does not want to work.

hmm if they are i wonder why i did not see the same thing in imo state under ohakim.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by onyengbu: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2011
@kasiem i honestly dont know where u r coming from. You seem to enjoy being lied to. You first claimed that obi is currently undergoin massive projects and when i challenged you to show us, you jumped at ngige. So we can now assume you lied since u cant provide a single proof!

Now, so that you might leave ngige out of your peter obi canonization, i will give u one example in each:

In your anambra south where i dont know much about and wont lie about just to defend ngige, what about that road that connects ozubulu to nnewi. Is dat place not in the south?

Now in the north, have u gone to otuocha-aguleri-umuleri via okuzur? If you have no idea of where im talkin abt, ask questions or better still try the roads urself and come back here to thank ngige. That road is about seven years old yet u wont meet a single pothole on it. That is just one oo in anambra north.

I am not here to fight for ngige but just to stop you guys from misleading people about realities on ground in anambra. Anambra is not operating on even 5% of its potential and its very painful when people like you come to the media to lie to people.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Two4Two(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2011
The same thing happened in Anambra north senatorial zone, where a candidate Chief Andrew Amobi Okoye was cleared by his party the PDP to run for the primaries only for his name to be Omitted from the sheet by some cabals in the party who feels that this young man will not dance to their tunes should he win eventually. Instead, some smart guy went and submitted fake names to INEC claiming it to be the authentic list. At this moment court process is in place. This tells the kind of people we trust our destiny as a nation in their hands.

Look at Andy Uba's case from 2007 down to 2011 always looking for the shortest cut. His brother the illiterate Chris is also causing his own troubles too. When will Anambra state that used to be the number one state learn.

May GOD help us
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by mavinc4u(f): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2011
kasiem:

taa kpuchie onu gi ebe ahu.kedu ihe ima na-eme na anambra state.nodu ala ka ndi kwu oto kwuo okwu.peter obi ko peter obi ni.what has he done,try and visit anambra and see for your self what mess that man has put anambra state in and you are talking nyanya pu.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by mavinc4u(f): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2011
Rudebwoy:

gbam you said it all.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by okstol: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2011
Nke a bu isi n' efere eji eghe ji adanye n' oku. Chuma Nzeribe!, lawd ve mercy. He's d most devilish polithiefcian in Anambra state. I can't even fathom d rational behind his acceptance into apga. Andy Uba is seriously fr. Tansi to be compared with dis fella. (Aint Uba fan either). On d issue of Obi, his problem is dat, he's focusing on d rural areas, rather dan d real tax payers (urban centres but not bad shaa). Secondly, his projects lasts for decades before being completed. If u mistakenly tell anyone from Anambra north dat Obi aint doing anytin, believe u me, he will smack ur asz for real. For d first time, ndi Anam na ejizi ugbo ala ala be ha, unlike b4. But i think he's now doing somtin tangible in d urban centres. Ie in Onitsha (I mean Otu Nkwo not Nkpor or Obosi comprising Awada n d rest), u won't see un-tarred roads. He's moving down to Nkpor via Omagba but his only shortfall is d slow pace of work. In all, he's now picking up unlike last year he won his second return to d GH. I'm a fan of d both (Ngige n Obi). Why some peeps tends to see Ngige as better is bc, prior to Ngige era, we had a dummy in d person of Mbadinuju as governor. He messed us up with d collaboration of d Ubas, Chuma Nzeribe etc. But with d advent of Ngige, we thought dat since he's of d pheedeephee family, dat d worst has just arrived. He (Ngige) was mourned alive. Some women went around with an empty coffin with Ngige posters adorning themselves on black. But dis dude gave us d shock of our lives by giving d Ubas d middle finger and doing some good work. Obi continued in dat aspect. The two of dem are good. I just hope dat dis development continues in dis direction.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2011
Okstol, deme ka olisa gozie gi rine.
Onye ngbu, dont expect me to start posting pictures for me, to avoid accusing me of photoshopping it. I'm inviting u to my hometown so that we can move around together, cos seeing is believing.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by chuksikem(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
@okstol

i kwuchago ihe níle

@kasiem, kwuo eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu

we expected so much from ada-obi considering the tempo with which ngige worked.its a pity that ada-obi slowed down the tempo.

Dude is all speed and no movement, i remember back then in 2003 when he started his campaign, we were so happy cos we felt d end of underdevelopment has come for ndi anambra, maka mbadinuju meeere anyi ihe, 7yrs down d line, we are still where we are,

the nnamdi azikiwe rd is filled with refuse and is always rowdy,non-functional streetlight,, it hurts that the only access road from eke-oka to onitsha is in real bad shape, from abagana to nkpor is baad, and its a state road, not to talk of so many other roads across the state,

you need to go to states like akwaibom and other state capital to know wot a state capital looks like, awka has always been like this, since 1991 that my dad was transferred to awka, no difference, d court road,arthur eze,ikenga,kwata junction,udoka estate rd, etc has always been like that, no improvement, no dualisation, it hurts, go to esther obiakor estate,govt house rd, dat leads into national light,ifite rd,etc, it is the same way, Water corporation doesnt work again, tracas is dead, national light is just managing to survive, the only development in awka is hotels,

Go to onitsha or nnewi, its still the same crusty and dusty pot hole filled road, no functioning amenity.

Ada-obi should focus on making awka look like a true state capital,
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Chuksikem, ur problem is that u dont know the difference between federal and state roads, look at the way u keep mentioning inter-city roads as if they are state government's responsibility. Can u tell me one community that has not felt the touch of obi's administration? One little secret, ngige knew that he was leaving thd office, and he did that little work in anambra central, in order to serve as a sort of campaign for his future elections.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by chuksikem(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2011
so all court road,esther obiakor,ifite etc are intercity roads?? shocked shocked shocked

moreover what is stopping ada-obi from conducting local govt elections
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by kasiem(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
Did ngige conduct lg election?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by basadenet: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
The end is near for Andy Uba, the almighty rigger of anambra state. This serves him right, as not all things money can buy. he cant buy peoples conscience. that is certain.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by manosteel(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
This Andy sef, nothing good will ever come out of this man.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by realchange: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
andy should relocate to ota farms
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by 1025: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2011
is this not a product of the best election in the history of nigeria that consumed close to N100b of our public funds. if andy uba could fraudulently win anambra state governorship election and was sacked and now senate and is also sacked. why is the court not calling him a criminal? why is the court not sending him to jail? why is such saboteur not been banned from political offices? whether we like it or not, pdp is a criminal based party so both jega and jonathan are part and parcel of all the rigging.
it is only in nigeria that the court will will confirm a case of fraud yet nobody will face any punishments.
we are a useless ppl living in a jungle controlled by animals.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Remii(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2011
1025:

is this not a product of the best election in the history of nigeria that consumed close to N100b of our public funds. if andy uba could fraudulently win anambra state governorship election and was sacked and now senate and is also sacked. [b]why is the court not calling him a criminal? w[/b]hy is the court not sending him to jail? why is such saboteur not been banned from political offices? whether we like it or not, pdp is a criminal based party so both jega and jonathan are part and parcel of all the rigging.
it is only in nigeria that the court will will confirm a case of fraud yet nobody will face any punishments.
we are a useless ppl living in a jungle controlled by animals.

Bros, law is funny, he did not rig himself in, INEC announced result and told me he has won, so he is "free". Just obeying the law according to INEC. grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by omniexprex: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2011
The evil that politicians  do  will 4eva bring them down
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by onyengbu: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2011
Kasiem,
you are funny. So after challenging me repeatedly to tell u what ngige did, all you can come up wit after you got ur proof is asking me to follow you to your village?!
Chei! Its either Peter Obi is messing wit ur head or you benefit alot from him. A simple picture you cant post. Are you are afraid that your picture will be filled with red soil your peter obi is using to fill everywhere? You dont have to worry abt me accusing you off photoshoping cos if u try photoshopping anything, i have to options in catching you; either i reverse-photoshop it (yes, im that good) or i go to your scene and take my own pic and come back here and post it. Im that serious.
So ngige did a 'small work' and it earned him one of the most popular and charismatic politician in nigeria today?

Ol boy, gbara ogwu gi ñuo there.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by onyengbu: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2011
Kasiem,
you are funny. So after challenging me repeatedly to tell u what ngige did, all you can come up wit after you got ur proof is asking me to follow you to your village?!
Chei! Its either Peter Obi is messing wit ur head or you benefit alot from him. A simple picture you cant post. Are you are afraid that your picture will be filled with red soil your peter obi is using to fill everywhere? You dont have to worry abt me accusing you off photoshoping cos if u try photoshopping anything, i have to options in catching you; either i reverse-photoshop it (yes, im that good) or i go to your scene and take my own pic and come back here and post it. Im that serious.
So ngige did a 'small work' and it earned him one of the most popular and charismatic politician in nigeria today?

Ol boy, gbara ogwu gi ñuo there.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2011
there is not a lot to choose between Chuma Nzeribe and Andy Uba.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andy Uba From Senate by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2011
PlS point of correction. From Some one on. Ground in nnewi we all kno peter obi is d worst. Governor. Here d only government presence we feel here is improved power.
Pls all u nairaland fellas holin up somewhr outside anambra PlS don't believe aLl u read. Peter obi has never. Completed a road in nnewi ever. D road done under apga governmeNt were awarded and paid for by Mrs etiaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Blows Hot Over Alleged Harassment Of Atiku, Warns Buhari / Buhari Media Circulating Fake Video About Me ― Atiku / Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.