Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace (3741 Views)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
A Navy tradition caught up with the repeal of the U.S. military's 'don't ask, don't tell' rule when two women sailors became the first to share the coveted home-coming 'first kiss' on the pier.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Marissa Gaeta of California, descended from the USS Oak Hill  after 80 days at sea and shared a kiss in the rain with her partner, Petty Officer 3rd Class Citlalic Snell of Los Angeles.

The crowd screamed and waved flags around the couple as they shared the short embrace, with Gaeta, 23, wearing her Navy dress uniform while Snell, 22, wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans.

I dare not show the actual image for reasons of our spiritual health.

The ship returned to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story following an 80-day deployment to Central America.
The crew of more than 300 participated in exercises involving the militaries of Honduras, Guatemala Colombia and Panama as part of Amphibious-Southern Partnership Station 2012.

Both women are Navy fire controlmen, who maintain and operate weapons systems on ships.

They met at training school where they were roommates and have been dating for two years, which they said was difficult under 'don't ask, don't tell'.
'We did have to hide it a lot in the beginning,' Snell said.

'"A lot of people were not always supportive of it in the beginning, but we can finally be honest about who we are in our relationship, so I'm happy.'

Navy officials said it was the first time on record that a same-sex couple was chosen to kiss first upon a ship's return. Sailors and their loved ones bought $1 raffle tickets for the opportunity.

Gaeta said she bought $50 of tickets, a figure that she said pales in comparison to amounts that some other sailors and their loved ones had bought.
The money was used to host a Christmas party for the children of sailors.

Snell said she believes their experience won't be the last one for gays and lesbians in the military.

'I think that it's something that is going to open a lot of doors, for not just our relationship, but all the other gay and lesbian relationships that are in the military now,' she said.
Snell is based on the USS Bainbridge, the guided missile destroyer that helped rescue cargo captain Richard Phillips from Somali pirates in 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077283/US-Navy-women-share-gay-kiss-Lesbian-couples-homecoming-kiss-ship-returns.html#ixzz1hHrmONCe
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Why's this in the religious section.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
Romans 1 : " 21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to intimate impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural intimate relations for unnatural ones. 27[b] In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.[/b]

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. [/b]29 [b]They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. "
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
Mark my word, the days of America are numbered.

Judgement is coming to the great US of A and it will cataclysmic.

Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by plappville(f): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=16pt]Disgusting!![/size]

Gay couples are gradually in recongnition in France, they have the legal family book.
They are debating to have a legal right to mary in the town hall as normal couple.
I believe If God will distroy this adulterous nations , The WEST will not excape it wrath.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by thehomer: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
frosbel:

Of course. What will this judgement look like? Is there a country that judgement will not or hasn't befallen?
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
you all marry your own opinions. dont force them on me, every man has a right to life.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2011
frosbel:

plappville:

[size=16pt]Disgusting!![/size]

Gay couples are gradually in recongnition in France, they have the legal family book.
They are debating to have a legal right to mary in the town hall as normal couple.
I believe If God will distroy this adulterous nations , The WEST will not excape it wrath.
OH GOD!!! JESUS H CHRIST!!! THE G@YS ARE KISSING!!! AMERICA IS DOOMED!!! SODOM AND GOMORRAH!!!! CHAOS IS UPON US!!! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH!!!! THE G@YS WANT OUR CHILDREN!!! G@Y MARRIAGE WILL MAKE GOD UPSET!!!! THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL BE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!!! SATURN HAS SWITCHED ORBITS WITH JUPITER!!!! ANOTHER ICE AGE IS UPON US!!!! OH BABY JESUS!!!! SAVE US FROM THE GAYS!!!! TWO WOMEN KISSING!!!! SAVE US JESUS!!!! THE G@YS ARE WITCHES!!!! MENE!!! TEKEL!!! PERES!!!!! RAINBOWS!!!! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!! KILL THE G@YS!!!!! STONE THEM!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^

hahahahhaha

grin grin

And you are right !!!  except that we do not kill or even suggest that gays should be killed. Homosexuality is no different to heterosexual perversion in my humble opinion.

My bone of contention is why impose it on the rest of us and in the process corrupt our children. Otherwise I preach Love for all gays but expose their wickedness, we must do.

It is a filthy life style , same as fornication , adultery etc.

May God help and deliver us !!!!
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by EvilBrain1(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2011
Nice pics. There's nothing sèxier than two perky young women in a tight, loving embrace. I wish I could be the meat in that sandwich. Going to have to download some lèsbian pr0n tonight.

Also, OP badly needs to get a life, or a girlfriend.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2011
frosbel:

^^
hahahahhaha
grin grin
And you are right !!!  except that we do not kill or even suggest that gays should be killed. Homosexuality is no different to heterosexual perversion in my humble opinion.

No, we have to kill them. God's unchanging word says, "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Leviticus 20:13

frosbel:

My bone of contention is why impose it on the rest of us and in the process corrupt our children. Otherwise I preach Love for all gays but expose their wickedness, we must do.
I don't know how gay people act in your area but as far as I know, no gay person has ever tried to impose anything on me nor have I seen gay people imposing anything on anybody.

frosbel:

It is a filthy life style , same as fornication , adultery etc.
May God help and deliver us !!!!

Tell that to David and Jonathan.
1 Samuel 30

"30 Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said to him, “You son of a perverse, rebellious woman, do I not know that you have chosen the son of Jesse to your own shame, and to the shame of your mother's unclothedness? 31 For as long as the son of Jesse lives on the earth, neither you nor your kingdom shall be established. Therefore send and bring him to me, for he shall surely die.” 32 Then Jonathan answered Saul his father, “Why should he be put to death? What has he done?” 33 But Saul hurled his spear at him to strike him. So Jonathan knew that his father was determined to put David to death. 34 And Jonathan rose from the table in fierce anger and ate no food the second day of the month, for he was grieved for David, because his father had disgraced him.

35 In the morning Jonathan went out into the field to the appointment with David, and with him a little boy. 36 And he said to his boy, “Run and find the arrows that I shoot.” As the boy ran, he shot an arrow beyond him. 37 And when the boy came to the place of the arrow that Jonathan had shot, Jonathan called after the boy and said, “Is not the arrow beyond you?” 38 And Jonathan called after the boy, “Hurry! Be quick! Do not stay!” So Jonathan's boy gathered up the arrows and came to his master. 39 But the boy knew nothing. Only Jonathan and David knew the matter. 40 And Jonathan gave his weapons to his boy and said to him, “Go and carry them to the city.” 41 And as soon as the boy had gone, David rose from beside the stone heap[f] and fell on his face to the ground and bowed three times. And they kissed one another and wept with one another, David weeping the most. 42 Then Jonathan said to David, “Go in peace, because we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, ‘The LORD shall be between me and you, and between my offspring and your offspring, forever.’” And he rose and departed, and Jonathan went into the city."

This story is almost like a gay version of Romeo and Juliet!!!! grin two grown men "hugging" and crying.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2011
Its seems this David character is fond of D!cks!!!

18:27 Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.

What kind of psycho goes around collecting foreskins?!

Let's blame it on Saul. He seems like a Eddie Long type of character. Homophobic but loves d!cks.

1 Samuel 18:25 And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king's enemies.--

Anyway, he asked for 100 and David's overzealous a$$ brought double. The jews who came up ith this stories were f#cking great!!!! grin
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 23, 2011
^^^

Typical H.omosexual argument !!!
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2011
frosbel:

^^^
Typical H.omosexual argument !!!

I'm with you bro!!! . God says, "kill those muthafuckers!!!!" We need to obey God!!!!

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by kelz88(f): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2011
So if God asks you to kill, you will kill?! Interesting.

And Boko Haram peeps don't have a right to blow us up?! Nice one!
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by kelz88(f): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2011
Ahh! Sarcasm. Got it.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by EvilBrain1(m): 1:10am On Dec 23, 2011
kelz88:

So if God asks you to kill, you will kill?! Interesting.

And Boko Haram peeps don't have a right to blow us up?! Nice one!

What, are you suggesting that killing people is still wrong even when God tells you to do it?

What a strange notion. I'm going to need a bible verse to back that up because it sounds like another lie of the devil.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by kelz88(f): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2011
LMAO!!!!

I know right?! Let's kill the [b]g[/b]ays. Let's kill me for disobeying God/the bible.  cry
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Judek2(m): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2011
Martian:

I'm with you bro!!! . God says, "kill those muthafuckers!!!!" We need to obey God!!!!

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Then you will have to exhibit all the laws of the old tastaments. They are many.
Whats the essence of Jesus coming?.

Hear what he said

Mat.13 vs 30:Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares,and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by kelz88(f): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2011
Confused!
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Judek2(m): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2011

This story is almost like a gay version of Romeo and Juliet!!!!grin two grown men "hugging" and crying.

There's nothing immoral about their friendship. It was based on emotion and concern with free mind and absence of flesh lusts.
Infact,thats the type of friendship God approves.

Romans 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.

A kiss was a form of greeting and consolation in those days.It shows different signs on different occations.
As I can recall, Judas kissed Jesus when betraying him,Isaac kissed Jacob while blessing him, The prodigal son was kissed by the father on welcoming him,and many more Kisses.

1 thess 5:26, Greet all thy bredren with an holy kiss

Its just that things has greatly advanced in this century. A kiss is now viewed as an intimate lust,and proves to real suspects.

Do not compare David and Jonathan to these bewitched.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by EvilBrain1(m): 3:00am On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

There's nothing immoral about their friendship. It was based on emotion and concern with free mind and absence of flesh lusts.

Romans 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.

A kiss was a form of greeting and consolation in those days.It shows different signs on different occations.
As I can recall, Judas kissed Jesus when betraying him,Isaac kissed Jacob while blessing him, The prodigal son was kissed by the father on welcoming him,and many more Kisses.

Its just that things has greatly advanced in this century. A kiss is now viewed as an intimate lust,and proves to real suspects.

Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that. Kissing is kissing, and it means only one thing. Two grown men kissing, hugging and shedding tears can only mean one thing. Especially when those men sneak around and resort to elaborate tricks to get rid of prying eyes prior to begining their bromancing.

It's amazing how christians can blind their eyes to the truth of the bible whenever that truth is something they don't want to accept.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

Then you will have to exhibit all the laws of the old tastaments. They are many.
Whats the essence of Jesus coming?.[/b]Hear what he said
Mat.13 vs 30:[b]Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares,and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Here's what the author wrote about what the jesus character said,
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:17

Like God said, Kill the motherfuckers!! It's biblical law and we don't want god throwing temper tantrums so lets just stone the gays and get it over with. Jesus gave us permission.

Judek2:

And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.   2And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father's house.
3Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.   4And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle. 1 Samuel 18

Jonathan loved David so much that he got buck n@ked in front of him and gave him "everything". God approves!!!
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by thehomer: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2011
frosbel:

A Navy tradition caught up with the repeal of the U.S. military's 'don't ask, don't tell' rule when two women sailors became the first to share the coveted home-coming 'first kiss' on the pier.

Petty Officer 2nd Class Marissa Gaeta of California, descended from the USS Oak Hill  after 80 days at sea and shared a kiss in the rain with her partner, Petty Officer 3rd Class Citlalic Snell of Los Angeles.

The crowd screamed and waved flags around the couple as they shared the short embrace, with Gaeta, 23, wearing her Navy dress uniform while Snell, 22, wore a black leather jacket and blue jeans.

I dare not show the actual image for reasons of our spiritual health.

The ship returned to Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story following an 80-day deployment to Central America.
The crew of more than 300 participated in exercises involving the militaries of Honduras, Guatemala Colombia and Panama as part of Amphibious-Southern Partnership Station 2012.

Both women are Navy fire controlmen, who maintain and operate weapons systems on ships.

They met at training school where they were roommates and have been dating for two years, which they said was difficult under 'don't ask, don't tell'.
'We did have to hide it a lot in the beginning,' Snell said.

'"A lot of people were not always supportive of it in the beginning, but we can finally be honest about who we are in our relationship, so I'm happy.'

Navy officials said it was the first time on record that a same-sex couple was chosen to kiss first upon a ship's return. Sailors and their loved ones bought $1 raffle tickets for the opportunity.

Gaeta said she bought $50 of tickets, a figure that she said pales in comparison to amounts that some other sailors and their loved ones had bought.
The money was used to host a Christmas party for the children of sailors.

Snell said she believes their experience won't be the last one for gays and lesbians in the military.

'I think that it's something that is going to open a lot of doors, for not just our relationship, but all the other gay and lesbian relationships that are in the military now,' she said.
Snell is based on the USS Bainbridge, the guided missile destroyer that helped rescue cargo captain Richard Phillips from Somali pirates in 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2077283/US-Navy-women-share-gay-kiss-Lesbian-couples-homecoming-kiss-ship-returns.html#ixzz1hHrmONCe

Hmm pretty ladies. I wonder if that is why these control freaks are making so much noise.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2011
I can see that Nigerians are getting brain washed and beginning to accept western concepts of s.exual perversion and atheism. Many years ago this sort of thing will be considered an abomination.

More grease to your elbows, just carry out your lusts in your private closets.

But when you bring it into the public domain, hoping that this deviant trait will be accepted as a normal life style, those of us who have children have to fight with the Truth and Prayer.

We had to contend with militant atheism, now we are contending with militant homosexuality, spreading their filth all over the social media, airwaves and forums . Christian and I also trust Muslim parents now have to monitor their children round the clock to make sure they do not mistakenly land on one of these demonic inspired web sites, we have to spend money buying and installing security filters to stop this invasion of our homes.

Not to worry , Judgement is coming , Keep scoffing.

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil." - Ecclesiastes 8:11
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by thehomer: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2011
frosbel:

I can see that Nigerians are getting brain washed and beginning to accept western concepts of s.exual perversion and atheism. Many years ago this sort of thing will be considered an abomination.

More grease to your elbows, just carry out your lusts in your private closets.

But when you bring it into the public domain, hoping that this deviant trait will be accepted as a normal life style, those of us who have children have to fight with the Truth and Prayer.

We had to contend with militant atheism, now we are contending with militant homosexuality, spreading their filth all over the social media, airwaves and forums . Christian and I also trust Muslim parents now have to monitor their children round the clock to make sure they do not mistakenly land on one of these demonic inspired web sites, we have to spend money buying and installing security filters to stop this invasion of our homes.

Not to worry , Judgement is coming , Keep scoffing.

"Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil." - Ecclesiastes 8:11

Make sure they don't go to their friends houses to access the internet or to proper universities for education. Just lock them up and home school them. Don't forget to hide the televisions too.
I will continue scoffing. You keep whining.
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Okijajuju1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
I like when its girl on girl.

Thats sexy. But bloke on bloke is just wrong and pisses God off. angry
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

I like when its girl on girl.

Thats sexy. But bloke on bloke is just wrong and pisses God off. angry

You get my drift grin grin
Re: Abomination !!! Lesbian Sailors Kiss In Navy's Traditional Homecoming Embrace by Kx: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
Little wonder why they are against Nigerian Senate stance on gay affairs.

(1) (Reply)

“pastor Adeboye Needs To Sleep With One Of His Church Members” – Kemi Olunloyo / Mr/miss Atheist Can You Marry A Christian? / Jesus To Gabriel-doufle-kokou -condom Use, Hotel Management - Leads To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.