Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? (1882 Views)

Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Best Car Chase Movie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2011
what's the best car chase scene you have ever seen in a movie?

As a car guy, i have always been thrilled by movies with car chases since i was a kid. The fast and furious series,the transporter series, ronin, die another day, tomorrow never dies, gone in 60secs, bad boys 2, the rock and eagle eye are examples of movies with memorable car chases. My personal fav. Is the car chase scene between the porsche cayenne gts and a chrysler 300 with a few cop cars in eagle eye. What's ur personal favourite?
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by spyder880(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2011
Bad boyz, the scene where dead bodies were falling out of the cars, spooky!!
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
Michael bay (d director of dat movie) is a known car guy, i lyk d highway scene dat involved the loaded semi and d ferrari,
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Ronin. The final chase was awesome.

The Bourne Supremacy. The final chase through Moscow. Hard to believe the Volga Jason Bourne drove could be that quick. Built like a tank though.
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
The bourne movies had good scenes in em, the main reason i want to see d new mission: impossible 4 movie is dat the new bmw 6series & other beemers were featured. Ronin was directed by luc besson, he's another known car guy.
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by airlord: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2011
ronin.
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by femionasan(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ronin anyday
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by kenmaro: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2013
Transporter
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by yungboss(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Siena: Ronin. The final chase was awesome.

The Bourne Supremacy. The final chase through Moscow. Hard to believe the Volga Jason Bourne drove could be that quick. Built like a tank though.
on point! The 406 vs the 5 series, was that an e34 M5? I doubt...
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ronin.
The Bourne Trilogy.
The Blues Brothers.
Fast Five.
Gone In 60 Seconds.
Transporter 1 & 2.
Taken 1 & 2.
Re: What's The Best Car Chase Scene You Have Ever Seen In A Movie? by captalex(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2013
Siena: Ronin.
The Bourne Trilogy.
The Blues Brothers.
Fast Five.
Gone In 60 Seconds.
Transporter 1 & 2.
Taken 1 & 2.

you forgot the original 1969 Italian Job Movie.

(1) (Reply)

Ac Has A Mind Of Its Own / Top 10 Incredible Amphibious Cars. (another Technological Mystery) / An Uber Lagos Experience Almost From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.