Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Season 4 Laughter:gate Fee,your Full Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Season 4 Laughter:gate Fee,your Full Life (712 Views)

Fuel Is The Gate Fee In This Lagos Party. (PHOTO) / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / **LAUGHTER * JOINT** ~~(Pics~Included)~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season 4 Laughter:gate Fee,your Full Life by chumakk: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
Dinosaur Bones
Some tourists in the Chicago Museum of Natural History are marveling at the dinosaur bones. One of them asks the blonde guard, 'Can you tell me how old the dinosaur bones are?'

The guard replies, 'They are 3 million, four years, and six months old.'

'That's an awfully exact number,' says the tourist. 'How do you know their age so precisely?'

The guard answers, 'Well, the dinosaur bones were three million years old when I started working here, and that was four and a half years ago!'

(1) (Reply)

I am in love Mummy.... (1)The IT Husband for sale (2) / Female Bumper Stickers / Miscellaneous Yo Mama Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.