Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man (10797 Views)

14 Year Old US Boy Charged With Desecrating A Statue Of Jesus Christ (PHOTOS) / Arabic Teacher In Police Net After Desecrating Jss 3 Student / 22 Years Old Man Caught Desecrating A Goat! Goes To Prison! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ibos, Ibos, Ibos! How many times did I call you?
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2011
rx steve:

Ibos, Ibos, Ibos! How many times did I call you?

Is your father's name Ibo? what disrespect. another 1diot on the loose.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by aljharem3: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

South-west is the hub of desecration, why?

Yes and you know why don't you wink
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes and you know why don't you wink

Pls tell me, i don't know.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

dayokanu:

Because Igbos like Chinenye who are used to Desecrating innocents are allowed into SouthWest. just like the ABSU 5, and those Desecrating old women

Until Igbos are chased away from SouthWest such sex crimes would persist
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by aljharem3: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

if you decide to go through that path then I suggest you read Dayokanu's comment
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
alj_harem:

if you decide to go through that path then I suggest you read Dayokanu's comment

what path exactly. it's only someone beclouded with bigotry that will misconstrue the statement i made. Is the south-west the same thing as yoruba? Are other ethnicities not living in the south-west?
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by itiswell1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
In the last days, evils will multiply. The bible cant lie
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Relax101(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hahaha, more fa/gs coming soon to your doorstep.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
afam4eva:

South-west is the hub of desecration, why?

ABSU is located in the SothWest? Those Grand mothers being raped all over Igbo towns are in the SouthWest too
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by isalegan2: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
dayokanu:

ABSU is located in the SothWest?

DK, Come here; your sports analysis talents are needed: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=831408.msg9824216#msg9824216
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by moremi2008(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2011
Story sounds fishy to me, sounds like a gay date gone wrong! Imagine that!
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by alanbolo(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
To Whom It May Concern
I am an Alien. grin grin grin    with Iron clad skin.   (Guys out of bound)
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Hawkeye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
hehehe
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by muyoto: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2011
moremi2008:

Story sounds fishy to me, sounds like a gay date gone wrong! Imagine that!

my thots as well
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by expensive007(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2011
Well, i think the two jackass have learned! They dear not do that whenever they complete their jail serving.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by humblebee: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Because Igbos like Chinenye who are used to Desecrating innocent women are allowed into Lagos. just like the ABSU 5, and those Desecrating old women

Until Igbos are chased away from lagos such sex crimes would persist

seconded!!!
i swear on this one, ive met 2 gays in Lagos and they are both from the east,  i didnt say they are ibos oo, it's just a co-incidence so i i find it worth mentioning
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by expensive007(m): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2011
Hmm!
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2011
The 2 men were playing with his JT, and he did not attempt to do anything? or he could not? or he did not want to?
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by sweetliet: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2011
what is dis world turning into?

God help us!!!!!
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by dasparrow: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2011
Nigerians tribalize everyting. It is no wonder that I keep Naijas at bay.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by ceejayluv(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
Hey guyz,  No need to tribalize this issue,  Yemisi Ilesanmi and dat bloody fairy that married a clergyman in europe are not ibos,  Its a national issue.!
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by isalegan2: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2011
expensive007:

Well, i think the two jackass have learned! They dear not do that whenever they complete their jail serving.

Actually, the SunNews article concluded that the two accused, whose full names were not published, were released on bail, and the [b]case was later thrown of court [/b]because the original complainant did not show up for the hearing/trial.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/dec/23/national-23-12-2011-007.html

So if they are indeed criminals, they may still be at it, albeit at a different location since their "Maroko" address was published in the article.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2011
lol grin
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by MeandSum: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2011
superior1:

You mean you don't go visiting your girlfriends?

That is classic! smiley First, these guys should be castrated. Not because they are homosexual but because they violated someone.

I pity those of you saying the guy they violated most be ga y for visiting them.
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Mbuko91(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2012
justwise:

All people like you deserve from Igbos is to be yarshed seriously just to cure you from the spirit of tribalism
rotflmao....he wont survive it o
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by Mbuko91(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2012
Baawaa: Wole Shoyinka,will bail them.Since the scene was acted in their private room. grin grin grin grin
iv always suspected him to b gay...is he truly gay?
Re: 2 Men Docked For Desecrating Man by hannydarl(f): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
Men don dey fear? Shebi wen dem rape woman una go say na woman fault she wear short dress, she put weave on she get white teeth, she show bele, she pose for me etc etc plus una no go gree marry woman wey dem rape isorite now whistle don blow for una ikebe gay guys don dey rape. So make I see how una go feel wen people start mock una after una horrific experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Get 42 Years Imprisonment For Drug Trafficking / See How Colos Drugs Are Turning Nigeria Youths Into Real Life Zombie Apocalypse / Man Apprehended And Beaten To Pulp After Failed Abduction Attempt In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.