Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Send Sms To Nigerian Mobiles For N5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Send Sms To Nigerian Mobiles For N5 (865 Views)

MTN Launches 5MB For N5 Plan / List Of Mobiles Which Come Under S40 (nokia) / Best Games For S60v5 Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Sms To Nigerian Mobiles For N5 by agboifo(f): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2007
I'm a reseller for a European bulk sms provider which several gateways into Nigeria.
I'll set up a test account for you with 5 free sms to test: if you like it, then you can pay in Naira into a GTBank account.

The sms delivers instantly and every time. Don't take my word for it, try it yourself. And if after exhausting your 5 sms you don't like it, no problem, no one feels obligated.

I have used several bulk-sms services myself and in the search for the 'perfect' one (if there's any such thing), I decided to contact the routers directly, hence I now find myself doing business smiley This one works.

If you're interested, please send an email to info@smstrunk.com. For now registration is not automated and so I'll have to do it manually and confirm to your valid email address.

PS. In the event that you plan to purchase REAL BULK (I mean, as in "real bulk"wink, then I might consider giving it to you for as low as N4.

(1) (Reply)

Free Sms Download Site / Nokia N-gage Users Forum / Vista With Multilinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.