Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? (8282 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Kx: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
In the past, a lot of prophesies would have been shared by now.8 days to 2012 and we have not heard nothing.What is happening?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
Poor Weather is causing bad reception between earth and Heaven - wink
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Impatient heart, wait till 'crossover' abi na 'watchnight'. Most of them 'prophecies' are usually declared then, just like the president's speech for January 1.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by mabell: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
Attend your 31st night service and you'll hear the prophesies there
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by ronkebp(f): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2011
Here's my 2012 prophecy:

The year 2012 will witness a lot of negative events in our country if the government does not do anything to prevent such occurence. here's some things that i foresee:

1) Countless bombs will go off in different parts of the country

2) Desecration will get to a new level

3) 419 willl be our middle name in Nigeria

4) Thief Thief politicians will take their trade to a new horizon

5) Oil prices will skyrocket.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you what's going to happen in this predictable country?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
^^^

u hv been watching to much horror films lately, angry

Kx:

In the past, a lot of prophesies would have been shared by now.8 days to 2012 and we have not heard nothing.What is happening?

grin grin grin grin, no b small matter oo
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by taigee: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
WOULD U BELIEVE THEM?
OR RECEIVE IT?
LOL, WHY LISTEN TO SOMETHING YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN?
JUST PICK UP YOUR BIBLE N READ (Matthew 24:1-51)
EXPECT MORE OF THAT THIS YEAR
JESUS HAS ALL THE ANSWERS!
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
Don't be in a hurry.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Goshen360(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
I DON'T WAIT FOR MAN OF GOD FOR DIRECTIONS AS A BELIEVER, I GO TO GOD IN PRAYERS AND WAIT FOR GOD TO SPEAK TO ME. GOD HAD SPOKEN TO ME AND SAME WORD FOR MY NATION. I SEND YOU THE MESSAGE OF GOD HERE TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY, NIGERIA. HERE IS WHAT THE MOST HIGH GOD HAD SPOKEN, "BEFORE KINGDOMS AND NATIONS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE" I MUST CHANGE, YOU MUST CHANGE, WE (THE PEOPLE, INCLUDING MEN OF GOD AND GOVERNMENT) MUST CHANGE AND THEN OUR NATION WILL CHANGE. PLEASE, PASS THIS ON TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by crackhouse(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2011
2012 prophecy. Fuel subsidy will be removed, there will be a mass revolt, boko haram will go scientific , Massob will come back to life again. But if we pray hard, it will be averted.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by stagger: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2011
Those of us in Winners have already received the focus and the Word for the year 2012. At the end of the day, it is left for everyone to pray unto God to personalise the prophecies and work out his or her own salvation with fear and trembling.

Meaning that ultimately, every man's destiny is in his own hands and it is left for you to decide how you want your 2012 to be.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by wazobiang: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
2012 is a prophesy in itself. the pastors are overwhelmed with the logical things they can calculate coming. When your eyes is seeing too much already in the daylight, what is the need to llok into crystal balls or dreamland? 150,000 withdrawal limit, subsidy removal, boko haram, mossob, opc, all the mess that happened in other countries in 2011 and its like "when will it be our turn?".

Its not hard to see that the pastors are preparing for self preservation
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by kizito96(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
Prophets of doom
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Sike(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

How'd U know this?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Goshen360(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
stagger:

Those of us in Winners have already received the focus and the Word for the year 2012. At the end of the day, it is left for everyone to pray unto God to personalise the prophecies and work out his or her own salvation with fear and trembling.

Meaning that ultimately, every man's destiny is in his own hands and it is left for you to decide how you want your 2012 to be.

You are right bro, even when prophetic words are given, some people will still not receive or partake of it, because of doubt, unbelieve and their wrong attitudes.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by REVIDON: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
step1:logon to waecdirect.org and
make sure u have all the
requirement needed for u to
access your result are
thereSTEP2:when u are on your
result page simply open another
tab on the pc STEP3 then go 2
hidemyip.com.STEP 4 search for
the follwing scripts
JAVALANG.O,
actionscript2.0
STEP 5.open anoda tab nd
download dis hacking
softwares.*cookie crumble*
*dont spy on me* *anti hacker*
*clearmyhistory*.nd *hidemyip
for os x*.STEP 6 then d tab dat u
ve open b4 wit waecdirect.org
simply insert any of the script in2
your waecdirect.org page.This will
bring out full language
STEP7automatically your result
page will open bt nt as normal as d
waec page is supose 2 b.at d
extreme end u wil c 'void'click on it
nd hack it using d anti hacker 2
hack which means 2 edit.den use d
cookie crumble 2 secure it nd also
mak sure d hidemyip os x nd dnt
spy on me software has been
install 2 your computer.after
editing u 'save it on d any of the
script'STEP 8.open anoda page nd
check your result nd c d
changes.NB it is advice u use
FIREFOX
BROWSER.congrats.for
assistance reach me on
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2011
REVIDON:

step1:logon to waecdirect.org and
make sure u have all the
requirement needed for u to
access your result are
thereSTEP2:when u are on your
result page simply open another
tab on the pc STEP3 then go 2
hidemyip.com.STEP 4 search for
the follwing scripts
JAVALANG.O,
actionscript2.0
STEP 5.open anoda tab nd
download dis hacking
softwares.*cookie crumble*
*dont spy on me* *anti hacker*
*clearmyhistory*.nd *hidemyip
for os x*.STEP 6 then d tab dat u
ve open b4 wit waecdirect.org
simply insert any of the script in2
your waecdirect.org page.This will
bring out full language
STEP7automatically your result
page will open bt nt as normal as d
waec page is supose 2 b.at d
extreme end u wil c 'void'click on it
nd hack it using d anti hacker 2
hack which means 2 edit.den use d
cookie crumble 2 secure it nd also
mak sure d hidemyip os x nd dnt
spy on me software has been
install 2 your computer.after
editing u 'save it on d any of the
script'STEP 8.open anoda page nd
check your result nd c d
changes.NB it is advice u use
FIREFOX
BROWSER.congrats.for
assistance reach me on

Well BLow me!!! shocked you can actually hack WAEC and change your results?!! no wonder 45% passed this year. where is that my Poor WAEC result sef angry
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by asudan: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
To me I think when all these prophecys are revealed weather good or bad,it is our duty to pray to God to avert them or better still pray for forgiveness of sin(sin of our fore fathers) because our leaders has shared innocent blood directly or indirectly and these blood and it is crying for justiceTthe land is descrated with many blood stains and needs to be cleanse before things can move propertly.All the same weather there is prophecy or not,fellow Nigeria go and pray because by doing so you are not only helping Nigeria,you also are helping yourself and the next generations to come.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by AjanleKoko: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Well BLow me!!! shocked you can actually hack WAEC and change your results?!! no wonder 45% passed this year. where is that my Poor WAEC result sef angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, who says Naija isn't making progress? grin
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by hbrednic: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
2012 prophesy,
as i look up, i saw lots of angels with black pots and i asked,whats the meaning of the black pots?
the angels responded,suffering,suffering,suffering.it will be a very bad year for Nigerians unless they pray very hard.

A very prominent nigerian will die  cry accidents,flood and darkness will be the lot of many people,pray that all this will not come to pass,

I will still celebrate my birthday in august as usual,GEJ and FASH will continue in their respective posts ( goodnews)

karma and nemesis dont exist coz politician and cabals will continue to live large,pray my people pray.

the angels are leaving you all with a lot of love,watch and pray
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by nikky5(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
Here is the prophesy for 2012.Nigeria may cease to exist as a corporate entity.Courtesy of fuel subsidy removal.Inter ethnic killings will commence from the northern states.The president will be confused.A coup may be planned by the northern people to topple this govt.Life will be hard.Cost of living will go up and unemployment will reach its peak.Boko haram will be destroyed.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Gentleboby: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2011
STAY TUNE

BETTER IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by playahP(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2011
Here are my prophesies

1- 2012 will be a year of untold hardship and great liberation.
2- There would be incessant killing which can be averted through prayer
3- The world economy would face a down turn
4- The liberation of the people of God from the powers of darkness
5- The unpreventable death of a political figure.
6- Fuel subsidy issue would end up increase the solidarity of the masses
7- Earthquakes in the Asian part of the world
8- Reduction in the rate of barreness in Nigeria
9- A scandal will rock a popular church in Nigeria. Do not fear, all will be well.
10- Soveriegn national conference would hold in the south east without the presence of prominent northerners
11- God will take charge of the affairs of leadership and Jonathan would rest.
13- Nigeria would perform better in sports
14- I will become a billionaie and help many people in need
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Thugnificent(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2011
I thought d world was coming to an end by 2012?
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by HISchild: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2011
@op, since GOD's completion of the holy Bible, there is no more prophecy outside of it.  (that includes so called prophecies inaccurately predicting the results of football matches).

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Rev 19:10 

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Rev 22:18-19

Humbly, yet firmly, truly, we all ought to stay as often as possible in the holy word of GOD, The Bible, which contains all the answers and pray that GOD may open our understanding thereto because -
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Gentleboby: 1:50am On Dec 24, 2011
Here are my prophesies

1- 2012 will be a year of untold hardship and great liberation.
2- There would be incessant killing which can be averted through prayer
3- The world economy would face a down turn
4- The liberation of the people of God from the powers of darkness
5- The unpreventable death of a political figure.
6- Fuel subsidy issue would end up increase the solidarity of the masses
7- Earthquakes in the Asian part of the world
8- Reduction in the rate of barreness in Nigeria
9- A scandal will rock a popular church in Nigeria. Do not fear, all will be well.
10- Soveriegn national conference would hold in the south east without the presence of prominent northerners
11- God will take charge of the affairs of leadership and Jonathan would rest.
13- Nigeria would perform better in sports

When Jesus says Yes no one can says NO,
When Jesus says NO no one can says YES,
It well.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Gentleboby: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2011
@op, since GOD's completion of the holy Bible, there is no more prophecy outside of it.  (that includes so called prophecies inaccurately predicting the results of football matches).

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Rev 19:10 

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Rev 22:18-19

Humbly, yet firmly, truly, we all ought to stay as often as possible in the holy word of GOD, The Bible, which contains all the answers and pray that GOD may open our understanding thereto because -
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

JESUS LEAVES AND NEVER SAYS GOOD BYE

1Co:12:2: Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
1Co:12:3: Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

1Co:12:7: But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

When you baptised is the Holy Spirit you don't need to worry again God is the giver the beginning and end.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 24, 2011
My Predictions for 2012.

1. I see a lot of black forests growing around the country. RABOBSKIMININMI NEIE,A ADKE SIEF.
Interpretation: Due to removal of fuel subsidy, barber price go double. Afro go become new hairstyle.
Halleluia. Glory glory

2. As the great dragon of Oyel Sub-Zero will be slaughtered, air pollution will be drastically reduced round the country. NIMINi MAKORSKY SHEVCHENKO DROGBARARA.
Interpretation. As cost of fuel goes up, expect people to switch generators for inverters, cars for bicycles, etc

3. From the east, shall be sent not just Indian hair, but Chinese eyes also due to a great medical discovery 'eye transplant'.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by aurenflani: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2011
"Allah (S.W.A.) does not change the condition of a peope until they have changed that which is within them". QUR'AN AL KAREEM.

I am sure you will find something similarly in your holy bible too.

We Nigerians have too much espectations regarding our desires but our greed comes to play when we have a little chance to make things right in our own little ways. We must be honest in our dealings and fear God, I am sure if majority of us will try to be possitive things will change for us for the better in this country. May God help us all. Amin.
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by Lexusgs430: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2011
They are all busy mapping strategies for the tithe and offerings collections @ the Christmas amd New Year Jamboree !!!!
Re: Wont They Give Us 2012 Prophesies As Usual? by jjjkkkooo: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2011
You people are the ones that make pastors go into error. When God has not spoken to them you want to force words out. Allow them, there is no rule that says words must always come b4 31st. Its just religion. The ones God told you before have you done them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Churches Make Their Members Buy Their Books / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? / Celestial Church Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.