Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. (848 Views)

Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014 / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. by Goshen360(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
I DON'T WAIT FOR MAN OF GOD FOR DIRECTIONS AS A BELIEVER, I GO TO GOD IN PRAYERS AND WAIT FOR GOD TO SPEAK TO ME. GOD HAD SPOKEN TO ME AND SAME WORD FOR MY NATION. I SEND YOU THIS MESSAGE OF GOD HERE TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY, NIGERIA. HERE IS WHAT THE MOST HIGH GOD HAD SPOKEN, "BEFORE KINGDOMS AND NATIONS CHANGE, MEN MUST CHANGE" I MUST CHANGE, YOU MUST CHANGE, WE (THE PEOPLE, INCLUDING MEN OF GOD AND GOVERNMENT) MUST CHANGE AND THEN OUR NATION WILL CHANGE. PLEASE, PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO OUR BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. (SEUN, Front page please)
Re: 2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2011
As men no gree change nko? Wetin be plan B.
Re: 2012 Words For Nigeria: Before The Nation Changes, Men Must Change. by Goshen360(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Change is not an option in God's word brother. It's either we change and our nation change or we don't change and continue the way we are. God is not going to change us by force. It starts with me, you and your household, to the society and then to our nation.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean? Please Believers Your Help Is Needed? / Who Is More Moral By Default; The Atheist Or The Believer? / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.