Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? (9105 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / 'Lefftover Women' In China Face Tough Choices In Looking For Love / Are Yoruba Women Bad Choices As Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by chidyke77(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2011
Nnaemiemax:

one of the worst choices i ever made was to hate maths sad sad[color=#990000][/color] at a very young age, now i wished i could just reverse time and be a maths guru embarassed embarassed embarassed
i hate maths too wen i was younger and it affected me in choosing the course i love to hv read,bt am happy wt my life.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by OAM4J: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
so many to recount. . . but am still alive, better and wiser.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by frenchman2: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2011
looking back, some so called 'bad choices' turned out to be blessings in disguise.
someone said, 'whenever you fall, pick up something'.

No one can see the end from the beginning, so making wrong choices occasionally is inevitable.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Tingles(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2011
A lot. . .how about the bad choices we didn't make?
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2011
is there such a thing as a "bad choice"
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by IbroSaunks(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
what's the difference between a bad choice and a mistake?,
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
99% of what I used to know as friends

The mother of my 2 adorable kids for not believing I never loved her and taking the love I had for my kids for her advantage

My ex, for betraying every trust I gave her.

My story of regret revolves round people I trusted but ended up betraying me.

Am lonely as phuck now but at least I never will know betrayal again.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by claremont(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2011
All human beings have made bad choices at one point or another in their lives, anyone who says he/she hasn't ever made a bad choice most probably belongs to the category of persons mortally scared of taking risks.

When you do make a bad choice, take a deep breath, learn the lesson, and move the hell on with your life. Life is too short for us to worry about the bad choices we have made in the past.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by cindylee: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2011
Yep I have especially relationships. I seem not to be able to think when I want to get into one and I have made so many many bad choices.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Loveaflame(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
I have made many bad choices especially in businesses that cost me a lot of.Also in relationship with people I thought were good guys only to discover that they were wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Absolutely. I have and will in the future.
That's LIFE, but God is there to help you lead the way and learn.
Without the help of God and loved ones, you'll only fall more and more
esp. if you are not strong. smiley
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by legba1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2011
As long we live and have to make decisions,we will sure still make wrong calls.
The worst and most painful of all my choices in recent past is choosing not to render a help i could have done without pains to a VERY good buddy.i still rue the consequence of that choice till tomorrow.
friends,na real fuckup ooooo.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by PupetMasta(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2011
I made a mistake on my choice of Course at Masters Level, this has propelled me to a career path I don't like, trying to get back on course but it is not easy. This choice has really messed up a lot of things for me, still trying to see if any good can come out of it.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by agnesefe: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2011
Mistakes hovered, then, on a blind accommodation of all shades of acquaintances-probably, a trusting spirit enthused this frailty; now, it’s a bettered education on the intrinsic psychology of man, which essentially is self-preservation first and then self again.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by member479760: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2011
GEJ na bad choice and only bad choice made so far.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by koolsasy(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2011
Nnaemiemax:

Why are u interested in where he works, instead of his wellbeing angry angry
Because u saw bonny island tongue tongue tongue

what is ur own business in d matter na
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by delpee(f): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2011
There will always be bad choices. I have learnt over time that making the best of our situation and the determination to learn from our mistakes and move on is what makes a difference in our lives.

Failure arises when we refuse to rise up from the rubble of disapointment and defeat arising from the choices we make.
Success comes when we have the ability to overcome all elements of frustration/ rejection and learn to seize better opportunities and walk in faith.

''Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes.The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future. Many of us crucify our.selves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future, just look ahead." ( Dale Turner)
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Orikinla(m): 2:43am On Dec 25, 2011
koolsasy:

what is your own business in d matter na
. I will not give details here before I am accused of boasting or marketing myself. Just Google my pen name Orikinla and the results will give you answers to your questions.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by ektbear: 3:59am On Dec 25, 2011
No human being is perfect. I know I've made tons of mistakes before, things with which in hindsight I wish I'd done differently.

Oh well, that is part of life.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by denzel2009: 4:06am On Dec 25, 2011
Yeah I have made so many bad choices but the Almighty orchestrate things behind-the-scenes and recalculates my routes.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by jookco(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2011
I would have been dead now if not for the fact that I relocated to the United States, my wife who I just noticed loved my money then but not me would have poisoned me to continue her affairs with my child hood friend, but thank God the storm is over even though they still have my son and think I will never have him back but time will tell.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by sniperwolf(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2011
I'm trying to live through a bad choice that I made recently
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by sniperwolf(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2011
I'm trying to live through a bad choice that I made recently
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by JgregeJung: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2011
Oh yeah, I just made one.
Pray to GOD to grant me wisdom in 012.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Sacarstic: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2011
Yah good topic,i have made lots of bad choices,taking terrible decisions,i sat down this morning to reflect on issues about my life and how to set achievable goals with the view of correcting some bad choices i have made,it`s wonderful stumbling on this topic today,learning so much from people`s post, I hope we will all be determined to make better choices as the new year approaches but don`t feel bad when you make one bad one cos` no one is perfect but if you do don`t stay there long crying just move ahead.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Gboliwe:
Make bad choice in career, you switch careers, in friends? you change them but in a life partner? Its hell! God help us
In a life partner? Of course, divorce is always an option, duh?
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Jenifa1: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
Everybody has made one bad choice or another.
that's part of being human.
some times, those mistakes are necessary because we learn from them.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2011
i'd rather do what i desire and learn from the experiences of my choices (whether good or bad) rather than think for the rest of my life about ifs and/or maybes.

i am NOT afraid of taking the wrong decisions in life as i dont have all the answers, i just care about getting back on my feet when/if it happens.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by iice(f): 4:20am On Dec 26, 2011
^^Thank you jare.
Bad choice or mistake. I do not regret. If i had to take the path again, i will make the same choice. I wouldn't be me without them. I love who i am and never Odin forbid want to be like anyone else. Don't believe in lamenting over something. If you don't like it, change it and if you can't change it, learn to live with it. What is important is the ability to grow/learn from it. Humans and their need for validation uggh.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by adaphik(f): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nnaemiemax:

Why are u interested in where he works, instead of his wellbeing angry angry
Because u saw bonny island tongue tongue tongue
hahhahahhaha lwkmd
claremont:

All human beings have made bad choices at one point or another in their lives, anyone who says he/she hasn't ever made a bad choice most probably belongs to the category of persons mortally scared of taking risks.

When you do make a bad choice, take a deep breath, learn the lesson, and move the hell on with your life. Life is too short for us to worry about the bad choices we have made in the past.

Thank u.

cindylee:

Yep I have especially relationships. I seem not to be able to think when I want to get into one and I have made so many many bad choices.
pele such is life. Hope u've learnt frm them!!

nakedall:

GEJ na bad choice and only bad choice made so far.
I agree with the "GEJ na bad choice" I hope those of us that voted him, wld learn.
Re: Have You Made Bad Choices In Life? by adaphik(f): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i'd rather do what i desire and learn from the experiences of my choices (whether good or bad) rather than think for the rest of my life about ifs and/or maybes.

i am NOT afraid of taking the wrong decisions in life as i dont have all the answers, i just care about getting back on my feet when/if it happens.
Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best And Worst Marriage Advices / For The Ladies: Moving Out Of Your Parent's House, Yay Or Nay? / Exclusive Duvet Set At Affordable Price For Family Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.