Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11946 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2011
dayokanu:

This kain airport should have been named after criminals like Osisikankwu and not a honorable man like Akamu Ibom or whatever dem dey call am

The man must be turning in his grave
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2011
Why are you so cruel?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2011
I can't belive the president of Nigeria showed up to commission this piece of shittt

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by daphil: 1:26am On Dec 25, 2011
Yeah! Good points raised by APGA spokeman there. Let's hope that Raji Fashola will amend his ways before it's too late for him.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2011
daphil:

Yeah! Good points raised by APGA spokeman there. Let's hope that Raji Fashola will amend his ways before it's too late for him.

Talk about delusions and senseless rubbish,

lol
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by daphil: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^ Sorry bruv! That's a bitter truth. You either realize it now or later. Enough word!
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by dayokanu(m): 1:50am On Dec 25, 2011
How person go name that kain prison yard after a man like Akamu Ibom?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Kizilala: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2011
Dirty yorabas and their tribalism.Why are u people wasting ur saliva replying this in bred child called eko ile.When will u guys realize that eko ile is a psychotic?The boy talks like someone who was born without a brain.A classic example of a scumbag.It is only on nairaland that a worthless piece of crap like eko ile would be allowed to spew nonsense on their forums.I pity d dirty yoraba woman that gave birth to u
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by joeyfire(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2011
The answer is a no brainer. APGA is an opposition party so they have the right to comment on the toll gate fiasco
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 2:10am On Dec 25, 2011
Kizilala:

Dirty yorabas and their tribalism.Why are u people wasting your saliva replying this in bred child called eko ile.When will u guys realize that eko ile is a psychotic?The boy talks like someone who was born without a brain.A classic example of a scumbag.It is only on nairaland that a worthless piece of crap like eko ile would be allowed to spew nonsense on their forums.I pity d dirty yoraba woman that gave birth to u

Ode, you yourself just did.

All this anger sha.

Must be the world famous ibo rage

Anyways, back to the sender and every soul inside ya family.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Kizilala: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2011
Ibadan

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by lastpage: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2011
Its really IDIOTIC, that every single issue, that should have been discussed INTELLIGENTLY WITHOUT BIAS, is turned into a "Political Party Affiliation c.u.m tribal Fight"!

Lord have mercy, its becoming boring!

Cant young men just take up "issues" and thrash  it out with intelligent arguments and counter-arguments, instead of these ACN Vs. PDP. Vs. APGA Vs. Yoruba Man Vs. Igbo Man Vs. Hausa Man Vs. all sorts of infantile suggestions! angry angry sad

(shakes head and walks out) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage.

BTW: @Kizilala: Do you think it speaks well of you to call a whole NATION OF PEOPLE "DIRTY"? Does that fella now represent the millions of people you just insulted?
Think about it, how would you feel if some uncouth, foul-mouthed fella just says the same thing about your people?
Why do you/we take ride in "generalizing" such insults? (even in anger!)

Cheers. wink
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ektbear: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2011

According to APGA, "Currently, Lagos state government came out with new school fees regime which was wickedly and unilaterally increased to N240, 000 per annum; this is a ploy to massively send out all the poor students out of LASU; this is far out of the democratic dividends expected from the ACN government of Lagos State.

"This is the same government that hyped free education as its main selling point during the April 2011 general elections; who is fooling who?" it asked, recalling, "If we can remember, the UPN regime of Lateef Jakande that established LASU did not establish it to be an institution that will turn out to commercialized."
Wetin concern paragraph 2 with paragraph 1? Or does "free education" mean free university education as well?

APGA is talking very foolishly here.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Kizilala: 2:14am On Dec 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, you yourself just did.

All this anger sha.

Must be the world famous ibo rage

Anyways, back to the sender and every soul inside ya family.

You really need to see a psychiatric doctor.You are really abnormal.U are an absolute waste of sper.m.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aribisala0(m): 2:15am On Dec 25, 2011
Kizilala:

[b]Dirty yorabas [/b]and their tribalism.Why are u people wasting your saliva replying this in bred child called eko ile.When will u guys realize that eko ile is a psychotic?The boy talks like someone who was born without a brain.A classic example of a scumbag.It is only on nairaland that a worthless piece of crap like eko ile would be allowed to spew nonsense on their forums.I pity d dirty yoraba woman that gave birth to u
i do not pity your mother. may she be struck by cancer and die from a prolonged painful illness.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 2:18am On Dec 25, 2011
ekt_bear:

Wetin concern paragraph 2 with paragraph 1? Or does "free education" mean free university education as well?

I don't even see the sense and wisdom in their redundant criticism.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Dec 25, 2011
ekt_bear:

Foolish talk is what you expect from Igbos

when a 33yr old can lead a whole nation of Igbos to war armed with catapult and stones

only to be flogged mercilessly by Black Scorpion who killed them like roaches
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by joeyfire(m): 2:36am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Xmas Boneheads. You guys should quit yapping and go out and get drunk or something.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ektbear: 2:40am On Dec 25, 2011
The way I figure, if you propose a policy like "free education", then you'd better back it up with a plan to find the money for it and make it happen.

If APGA is truly suggesting that university education can be made free while having any reasonable level of quality, then they should kindly tell us how they plan on achieving this.

Otherwise they are just farting into the wind.

Where I live, when politicians propose dumb policies that are unrealistic, people mock them and shout them down.

If the Democrats propose any expensive policy here and don't come up with a way to pay for it, their reputation diminishes.

Unfortunately in Nigeria, parties like APGA can say silly things and not suffer politically for it.

Awolowo probably never should have called it free education. He should have called it "cocoa-subsidized education" or something. Remember, the cocoa farmers paid massive taxes. Amongst the highest in the world for cocoa, if I am not mistaken.

So there was absolutely nothing free about any of Awo's education programs. . . .somebody was paying for it.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by tellmemore(m): 4:08am On Dec 25, 2011
I remember NL used to deleted arguments like this that was leading to tribal bashing. I guess the moderator is enjoying this then.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ejine(m): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2011
I still fail to see how this thread has anything to do with Igbos, unless the OP and his group band of laughably unintelligent minions are as insecure as I've always suspected they are.
So, a Yoruba brother like yourself posts a critique of a Yoruba governor of yours, and the next thing you do is begin to post pictures of an airport to justify your delusions and latent emptiness? Even the so called people who claim to live in the US also join in on the dance of shame.
If you haven't realized, this is ethic illiteracy at its peak.

I guess it properly explains the saying that you may take the pig out of the bush, but you can never take the bush off the pig.
A sad state of events, I must say.
But don't let me discourage you sha.
You may carry on with your dance of shame. But trust me, the joke's on you smiley
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Ejine(m): 5:37am On Dec 25, 2011
From dayokanu:

Foolish talk is what you expect from Igbos

I really hate to rain on your parade, but the critic is Yoruba.
Then again, I guess you've just been blinded by your ethnic hate and inferiority complex to see that one smiley
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by bankol18(m): 5:48am On Dec 25, 2011
even on the day of xmas when sane folks dedicate the best part of thier days reflecting on doing better things for themselves in anticipation for a glamorous and promising new year and thank God for a fruitful year so far,some resident grinch-looking yoruba piece of physical and intellectual filth still has the time(i mean enough time on a glorious sunday morning for crying out loud!) to post some idiotic post like this?and the mods let this twerp post this filth without challenging him?little wonder Nigeria will forever remain retrogressive,we can all see the problem we face.awon ode buruku.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2011
Ejiné:

From dayokanu:

I really hate to rain on your parade, but the critic is Yoruba.
Then again, I guess you've just been blinded by your ethnic hate and inferiority complex to see that one smiley

You know that clown is Yoruba because you have documented evidence stating his tribal origin right? The only place in Nigeria Agipa have representation is in their villages in  iboland.

The incompetent people who are yet to build a classroom or one clinic have no moral authority to question the man that has built many. Shebi they have budgets like Fashola too? Can you name one thing these clowns have delivered to their own villagers?

They need to worry about cutting grass at their round about and digging bore holes in okoro village instead of trying to commit suicide over how other people run their states.

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2011
bankol18:

even on the day of xmas when sane folks dedicate the best part of thier days reflecting on doing better things for themselves in anticipation for a glamorous and promising new year and thank God for a fruitful year so far,some resident grinch-looking yoruba piece of physical and intellectual filth still has the time(i mean enough time on a glorious sunday morning for crying out loud!) to post some idiotic post like this?and the mods let this twerp post this filth without challenging him?little wonder Nigeria will forever remain retrogressive,we can all see the problem we face.awon ode buruku.

Oloshi. You are here acting sanctimonious, losing your mind and condemning other people and their so called filth, but your dumb and hypocritical a//s/s spewed the ugliest filth that only your type can vomit out of your gutter mouth.

What right do you have to even question other people with such vulgarities?

Typical descendant of AGIPA

Fcukkkk you and everything you stand for,

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by bankol18(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2011
slowpoke i am not even Igbo to start with so epic fail with your recycled cock shyt,i guess a cock fuc*ked your LovePeddler of a mother and bore you,you are obviously one of those jobless motor park touts with some surprising command of basic English but conspicously low IQ, get a job,fo fu*k some LovePeddler for want something better to do since your impoverished family no fit afford you the pleasure of xmas rice and chicken cheesy
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by oybv101: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/365748_ENUGU1a_jpg56e106beb71c5be2731c0b7036699a7d

'international airport tarred road ' does not even have runway lights

abi they think they are still in 1967 when they were landing planes on roads during their great war  cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akanu_Ibiam_International_Airport

The airport resides at an elevation of 1,466 feet (447 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway [/b]designated 08/26 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,402 by 45 metres (7,881 × 148 ft).[2] The runway has been extended and widened for local and international flights at 3,000 by 60 metres (9,843 × 197 ft) [4]

East of the Enugu airport(Calabar airport) respectively.[6] The airport was re-opened on December 16th, 2010, however, [b]as airport lighting has not been installed, it is open for "day-light" hours operations, till the completion of the second phase(Airport Lighting) of the reconstruction process of the airport is completed early in the year 2011 and ready for some international flights / activities. Furthermore, the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu will be fully ready for all air-networks of international flights / activities once the third and final phase(New Terminal, Control Tower,local and international terminals/gates, parking lots etc) of the airport reconstruction is ready later in the year 2011 / Early 2012. [7]

can anyone confirm if this lighting has been installed now? why do i doubt it?

anyway enjoy. all the better to deliver y'all to kidnappers. they get you as soon as you drive out the airport gate
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2011
This is a post by an ignorant foolish ape who does not know that for a political party to operate in Nigeria, it must have chapters in all the states of the nation. why will some idiots come to NL the display their block head status. The people that make up the party you call APGA are the people of the who hold the economic strength of Lagos. Should they leave, Lagos is nothing. Foolish man.,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ocelot2006(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2011
I'm suprised that this thread has degenerated to another ethnic slug fest. How did the Igbos get dragged in? Isn't APGA a recognized national political party and part of the political opposition group in LAGOS state? The last time I checked, the opposition reserves the right to critique policies enacted by the government. That is DEMOCRACY for you.

@ ekp ile, if you disagree with APGA voicing their opinion in LAGOS state, then I guess you shouldn't complain when ACN is not allowed to voice theirs in other states or the Federation.

One more thing guys, please ease up on the insults, particularly those against parents. It is so wrong.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2011
The area boy is a wanderer so don't tame him anymore. A times I wonder if the guy is from a home or maybe he was born by some devils. Only time will tell
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2011
[size=20pt]I just got information that a bomb blast occurred early this morning at a catholic church at Madala, Abuja.
According to eye witness report, the fatalities and casualties are high.
Madala, is a suburb of Abuja neighboring Suleja, Niger State! Will keep you updated as soon as I get more info [/size]
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by peckhamboi: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2011
Rudebwoy:

This is a post by an ignorant foolish ape who does not know that for a political party to operate in Nigeria, it must have chapters in all the states of the nation. why will some idiots come to NL the display their block head status. The people that make up the party you call APGA are the people of the who hold the economic strength of Lagos. Should they leave, Lagos is nothing. Foolish man.,

Why do you people lie from your anuses You own Port Hartcourt, Abuja, Lagos and New York, yet Iboland where 90% of you live is forsaken. You came to Yorubaland empty handed and they fed and clothed you. When are you Ibos going to leave Lagos for your South Eastern Caves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roads That Lead To Jail In Lagos / Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri / 2019: Akwa Ibom State Government Declares A Three-day State Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.