Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2face Denies Signing Record Deal With Akon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Denies Signing Record Deal With Akon (1007 Views)

Davido Denies Signing A Peace Accord With His Babymama(see Tweets) / A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2face Denies Signing Record Deal With Akon by bovy: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2011
Following media reports that the trio of, Tuface, Wizkid and P-Sqaure have been signed on to Akon’s Konvict Music, Tuface has debunked the story, saying it is not true .Speaking through his media man Bayo Omisere, Tuface said although he has maintained a fantastic relationship with Akon, there is however no existing contract whatsoever between them.

http://www./2011/12/2face-denies-signing-record-deal-with.html#ixzz1hQtStSyG

Re: 2face Denies Signing Record Deal With Akon by db10dtruth(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2011
Looking @ d statement from Akon sef one has to say there was no mention of any signed contract '“In Nigeria with my brothers about to take over Africa with @ 2faceIdibia and @wizkidayo, big up to P-Square,”@ Akon tweeted." Probably just chilling but the media added signing contracts lol
Re: 2face Denies Signing Record Deal With Akon by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2011

(1)

Drake Wants To Play President Obama / PHOTOS: Shan George Celebrates Birthday With Bikini Party / SELENA GOMEZ I’m Totally BLOCKING Justin From My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.