Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Drake Wants To Play President Obama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Wants To Play President Obama (1007 Views)

2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Wants To Play President Obama by 3499: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2012

“Anytime I see him on TV, I don’t change the channel.I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama’s life soon because I could play him,” Drake told VH1. “That’s the goal.”

Read story here   http:///fdYVEibI
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by semind: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Something tells me Drake won't be on the top of the casting list for an Obama biopic, it's much more likely that the role will go to someone like Will Smith or Denzel Washington.

Does hairspray make you lose hair http://losehair.tumblr.com
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by AmuIgwe: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2012
I can see how this could work, if Obama looked like a bleating fetus
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by sweetguy10(m): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
Amu Igwe:

I can see how this could work, if Obama looked like a bleating fetus

You are an Ignorant F000l
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by AmuIgwe: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2012
sweetguy10:

You are an Ignorant F000l

Says the greasy chipmunk with a clawed face. Lose the tacky chain and get a sense of humor. lmbecile.
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by sweetguy10(m): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2012
Amu Igwe:

Says the greasy chipmunk with a clawed face. Lose the tacky chain and get a sense of humor. lmbecile.

, Bada bing ! and you think that senseless statement is "Humorous" enough to be laughed at ? i guess you come from a world where their sense of humour is WARPED and TWISTED
Re: Drake Wants To Play President Obama by anonymous6(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
3.499:

“Anytime I see him on TV, I don’t change the channel.I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama’s life soon because I could play him,” Drake told VH1. “That’s the goal.”

Read story here   http:///fdYVEibI

I don't see that happening and I don't think Drake is the best person to play Obama; Obama is educated and Drake just seems uneducated to me or not as educated as Obama to me, plus drake acts ghetto and Obama doesn't. The only thing in common with them is both are mixed race but despite that I doubt he can pull it off.

Lastly I don't see neither Will smith or Denzel Washington playing Obama, Denzel looks completely different from Obama that it is obvious, when it comes to will Smith well he is light skinned black like Obama but it will just seem cliche or the obvious alternative, especially since Will has already played Muhammed Ali already. I feel when they do a biography of him which I know they will it will be somebody upcoming and we least suspect.

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Has Become Kanye West's Pet Dog? / Hollywood Actress Halle Berry To Quit From Acting To Raise Daughter Nahla? / Kanye West Set To Dump Pregnant Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.