Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (6091 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / A Merry Xmas Without Electricity / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Limaoscar: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry christmas to Seun Osewa and all nairalanders.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by razzberry2(f): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry xmas every1
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Suntemi(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2011
razzberry2:

Merry xmas every1

same u too sweetie.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Suntemi(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2011
razzberry2:

Merry xmas every1

Same to you sweetie.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Password77(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2011
♥ MERRY XMAS, ♥
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

This is what i told my friends. . . . . . "Sorry if i don't wish you "Merry Christmas". I don't celebrate MY OWN birthday talkless of one old man's that i never met face to face or really understood if he ever existed. Go ahead and dislike" MY YANSH cool
but u just wished 'the man Jesus' a happy birthday! Moreso no onw has your time to even dislike your silly post! Have a sweet xmas nairalanders!
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Gboliwe: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry christmas everybody!!!
*chickens are already on the run*
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Suntemi(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2011
Gboliwe:

Merry christmas everybody!!!
*chickens are already on the run*

mine never return home since yesterday.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2011
sun_temi:

mine never return home since yesterday.
ROFLMAO!!!

Let the chicken be mannh! cheesy grin
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by COUNTAWO: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas. . .

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year.

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

And Now Let the Rice & Chicken Flow. . . cool  cool  cool
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by sniperwolf(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2011
Wishing you the same
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Input(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry xmass to every one
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Input(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry xmass to every one
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by koruji(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Xmas to all & a Happy New Year.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by jalie(f): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2011
merry xmas to everyone
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by osadudu(f): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2011
merry christmas 2 all nairalanders! remember to luv God,urself & even dat nieghbour dat kips gettin on ur nerves
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by highland(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2011
merry Xmas to u all
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Aringarosa(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2011
All Nairalanders!

May the Christmas season, fill ur homes with joy your hearts with love & your life' with laughter.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year!!!
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by White007(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2011
Here is to all Nairalanders!

Wishing you the Gifts of Peace and Happiness this Christmas and throughout the New Year

Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nairaboi(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2011
A merry xmas 2 all nairalanders. Lets celebrate joyfully the birth of a man born without intacause.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2011
Hey my people, as you chop rice and assorted meat today, may the good Lord grant you many more xmas and next year will be so prosperous for you that you will be surprised!!!
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2011
My work no allow me travel for xmas. Hunger go kill person today,all the "mama put" people don travel, nowhere to eat. Time to look for wife.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Opusdeii(f): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2011
No Greeting Card To Give,
No Sweet Flowers To Send,
No Cute Graphics To Forward,
Just
A LOVING HEART
Saying
"HAPPY X'MAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW-YEAR TO ALL NAIRANDER'S"
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2011
Kai, Too bad no one will be cooking for me
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Suntemi(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2011
odiaero:

Kai, Too bad no one will be cooking for me

sowi G.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2011
Look at what a chicken just did to somebody  grin

Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by iykak47: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2011
I wish all Nairalanders Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
God bless you all. smiley
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by begwong: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2011
Wishing all Nairalanders a merry Christmas and God's fulfilment of everyone's heart desires in the years ahead!
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by ssjalo(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2011
it was a wonderful and fantastic Christmas today  here at home Yola, as I'm taping this message i already ate one leg of Turkey.To all my friends and nairalanders i wish you merry x-mas and prosperous new year in advance.Eat and drink any thing that will not defile you finally serve the Lord only. Once more again MERRY X-MAX.
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Hablad47(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry christmas y'all
Re: Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families by babaowo: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2011
Goodluck to every1 xxxxxxxx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smallest Baby Ever Born / 10 Signs Someone Is Lying To You - Infographic / The Power Of Reading Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.