Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses (39318 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D: All Nigerian Actresses Are Lesbians / Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari / Most Nollywood Actors And Actresses Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Freesia(f): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2011
Lol that will be the day!! I'm not expecting to see any Naija peeps except Orikinla supporting any Ghanaian actresses,Charity begins at
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by daviesmania(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2011
They themself feels the're hotter, thats why they come around here and get f**ked so hard. The're noway near ma gals!
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2011
Ghanaian actress  Amake Abebrese (Sinking Sands) beat Nigeria's Queen of Nollywood Genevieve Nnaji in the 2011 African Movie Academy Awards to win the Best Actress Award.
Look at the Nominees from which Amake came out tops as the Best Actress in Leading Role.

Leading Role IDIAT SHOBANDE -ARAMOTU
OMONI OBOLI- ANCHOR BABY
MANIE MALONE - VIVA RIVA
AMAKE ABEBRESE- SINKING SANDS
DENISE NEWMAN -SHIRLEY ADAMS
GENEVIEVE NNAJI – TANGO WITH ME

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2011
Orikinla:

You said they have smelly bras.
Tehy:

Yvonne Nelson is very hot and sexy no doubt, but saying Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah are hot is like saying Mercy Johnson is beautiful,  Pls, Ini Edo, Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve, Tonto to mention but a few are hotter than their Ghanian counterparts. Ghanian actresses are so fake(desperate wannabe's), too much accessories, fake lashes and always on contact lenses, long annoying weavons, their fake american/british accent, and gosh what kills me most is the way they parade demselfs with dirty lukin bra's and smelly bum shorts, eww! Reeks of desperation to be like the westerners.(Americans)

[size=18pt]Lest we forget, that Ghanaian actresses hardly sweat, because Ghana has regular power supply which we don't have in Nigeria. And Ghana attracts more international tourists than Nigeria and their schools are better than Nigerian schools, that is why thousands of Nigerian parents are sending their children to Ghana.
In such a conducive environment with better modern working conditions, Ghanaian actresses will definitely have more peace of mind, healthier and sexier than Nigerian actresses who are harassed on locations by toxic fumes from generators and they are products of epileptic academic sessions and deplorable campuses where even girls in campus hostels have to stool in polythene bags, because their toilets have broken down. And these sordid conditions have made our girls to suffer humiliating indignities and such indignities affect their self-esteem and IQ and you can see that in Nollywood movies.  [/size]
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by cynthiafred67(f): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Ghana babes are beautiful but they have nothing on nija babes. Nija actresses rocks
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Tehy: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ Orikinla: what does the standard of living in Nigeria have to do with the sex appeal of its actresses. Need I remind u dat ghana is a small country & as such easy to manage. Okay, let's put all ur factors into consideration hw cum niger artist(musicians) 2baba, don jazzy, dbanj, asa etc are ruling d music world in Africa? Besides,majority of the fan base of these celebs are Nigerians. So Boo u, u don't av a case. And neva u insult ma motherland again #bigscowl#
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Tehy: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
I meant come buh computer censored Precipitate
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2011
londoner:

Nollywood does not push the most beautiful to the front all the time, whereas Ghollywood does.
That's because there are too many beauties to go around in Nollywood, so pushing the most beautiful may be tricky because sometimes, even the girls behind the scenes are prettier than the girls playing major roles. With Ghanaians on the other hand, the pretty ones are few and far-between; the disparity between the good-looking and not-so-good looking is really big making it easier to just select the good-looking ones. Having said that however, their hot females are REALLY hot. They give even the most stunning Nigerian actresses a run for their money.

londoner:

I think the thread should be Ghanaian actors are hotter than Nigerian actors, then you may have more people supporting your argument, lol.
Could it be that in Ghana men need to be hot to even be considered in Ghollywood, whereas Nigerians just don't care whether a man is good-looking or not?  cheesy The likes of Kanayo O. Kanayo or Zack Orji would never even be considered for any major roles in Ghollywood, whereas in Nollywood any of the two could even be given the role of a "handsome" playboy. That would be a taboo in Ghana. They are far too vain to accommodate anything less than handsome.

So, back to your quote, yeah. Ghanaian actors are way hotter than Nigerian actors. Lol.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2011
Without reading the full analysis on http://www.supplemagazine.org/, many of the respondents have missed the following important point.

The African woman is naturally sexy and as they say hips don’t lie, African women from their lips to their hips are sex symbols from coast to coast. And they don’t need Victoria’s Secret brassieres or thongs to prove their sexuality. That is why African maidens from Ghana to Nigeria and down to Swaziland and South Africa were bold to walk and dance topless in traditional festivals before the hypocritical Western puritans and prudes introduced their moral and religious code of conduct to restrict the public display of the sexuality of African beauty. We can still see more of the sexuality of the African beauty in Ghanaian actresses and that has made them hotter than the majority of Nigerian actresses.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by mikeandy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2011
number one shocked cry[b][/b]

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by mikeandy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
she is so hot  grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by LuvkareeMa: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
I will go wit Tehy. Those fake poo-faces come nowhere near ma naija babes. tongue
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
We thank God for keeping us alive and well to see the New Year 2012!

I wish you all the best things of all the seasons of the year with long life and more prosperity.

Cheers!!!

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by lovistic: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2012
Jackie

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by lovistic: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2012
jackie

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by lovistic: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2012
More

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Goldieluks: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2012
This aimless thread still dey exist??
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by tellwisdom: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2012
Yes e dey exist for ur yansh undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
londoner: [img]http://4.bp..com/-xNb5kCr3vEo/TsJmR9FXV5I/AAAAAAAADbQ/ImE1Ozr0_2o/s1600/chelsea1.jpg[/img]

Naija actresses are just as pretty, and in some cases prettier than their GH counterparts, its just that Nollywood does not push the most beautiful to the front all the time, whereas Ghollywood does.

I think the thread should be Ghanaian actors are hotter than Nigerian actors, then you may have more people supporting your argument, lol.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
londoner: [img]http://4.bp..com/-xNb5kCr3vEo/TsJmR9FXV5I/AAAAAAAADbQ/ImE1Ozr0_2o/s1600/chelsea1.jpg[/img]

Naija actresses are just as pretty, and in some cases prettier than their GH counterparts, its just that Nollywood does not push the most beautiful to the front all the time, whereas Ghollywood does.

Even that is a hard drive, how many Ghanaian actors are there? John D, Majid, Van, Prince David Osei, Omar Captain and Chris Attoh. We no get half caste guy, apart from Ramsey, who's not even in their age category. I personally think Chris is the hottest, John D's body is a disappointment, man boobs and all, Ramsey, Majid and Van may be struck out due to foreign influence, we're left with PDO, John D, and Chris Vs. O. C Ukeje, Bryan Okwara, Gbenro Ajibade, let me not mention Gideon Okeke, Gabriel Afolayan, Uti Nwachukwu, Alexx Ekubo, Joseph Benjamin, Kenneth Okoli, Wale Ojo, then there are the others like Desmond Elliot, Yul Edochie, Ali Nuhu, Jim Iyke, Mike Ezeuronye, Chidi Mokeme, even RMD, but we shan't mention them cos they're a bit old. So my dear, apart from tall, dark chocolate, Chris Attoh, which other Ghanaian actor do you have for us? Cos that's about the only one I'd take with me to the desert.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Orikinla(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
Freesia: Lol that will be the day!! I'm not expecting to see any Naija peeps except Orikinla supporting any Ghanaian actresses,Charity begins at
[size=28pt]
Heaven knows that nobody loves Nigerian women including our Nollywood actresses more than Orikinla and I always prove it locally and internationally where other Nigerians cannot even dare to raise a voice for them.
Who do you think launched the idea of the first ever NOLLYWOOD DIVAS AWARDS ®? See photos and comments on
http://www.ekoiff.org/2012/09/10/fans-compete-to-outvote-rivals-in-contest-for-nollywood-divas-awards/

You can read the NOLLYWOOD DIVAS AWARDS MAGAZINE ® on http://issuu.com/orikinla/docs/nollywooddivasawards
No one else does it better![/size]

Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Swtdiva(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
they are not and wil neva be as beautiful as nigerian actresses,not now or anytime in d future.
Re: Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses by Kandycandybaby: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
londoner:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xNb5kCr3vEo/TsJmR9FXV5I/AAAAAAAADbQ/ImE1Ozr0_2o/s1600/chelsea1.jpg[/img]

Nope we don’t hiding behind that excuse won’t change the reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.