Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? (700 Views)

KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud. / We Sell The Best Glass Bathrooms At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Taich(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2011
Before December 2011, many people were afraid to purchase lands in Abuja with area council allocation thinking that it will be revoked. But thank God that today directives has been issued to area councils in FCT  to start issuing certificate of occupancy to owners of such lands. So people"s confident can now be restored in the purchase of council lands especially Amac ( Abuja Municipal Area Council) lands. This will in turn reduce the housing pressure in our federal capital and more business opportunities to those of us in the real estate sector. If you need any land or house in Abuja call 08034685623 or taichuzy@gmail.com. I say kudos to the authorities for this smart move.Happy Christmas Nigerians, God Bless you all.
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/search/node/Area%20councils%20now%20to%20allocate%20land.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Ank(m): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2011
Source please
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Taich(m): 2:53am On Dec 27, 2011
You can visit any of the Area councils to make inquiries or wait after the holidays, i will make available a copy of the circular.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Sagewood: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2011
Check ur email.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by jonahoc: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hi guys, does anyone know the approximate cost of building a block of 12-16 service apartments in Abuja with cost of land in an average neighborhood? And what is the rate of ROI for such an investment? Just a rough idea please.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Taich(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
Sorry guys that i was not able to include the source in my write up but here it is.http://www.leadership.ng/nga/search/node/Area%20councils%20now%20to%20allocate%20land.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Taich(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2011
jonahoc, it depends on some factors, like the location of the apartment because that will determine the cost of the land. how many rooms are they in the each apartment, the design of the building, finishing too. The Return to investment will depend on the quality of your services, management and advert too. you can email me for further inquiries. thanks
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by jonahoc: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2012
Taich. Yes, my mistake. I meant 3bdrm apartments with a pool and stand-bye generator in an average area like say, gwarimkpa. I'm not very familiar with Abuja. I need just an idea.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by Taich(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
The cost of land in Gwarinpa that can accomodate a building of that size will be between 40 to 50 million. then with 5million you can get a 3bedroom apartment. These are just estimates
jonahoc:

Taich. Yes, my mistake. I meant 3bdrm apartments with a pool and stand-bye generator in an average area like say, gwarimkpa. I'm not very familiar with Abuja. I need just an idea.
but i know someone an Estate Manager in Abuja that can help you to do the actual costing.
Re: Housing Pressure In Abuja Reduced? by jonahoc: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
thanx taich. i'll get in touch when i'm ready.

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluyole Ext. @ N600,000 Per Plot 08023416552 / Bq For Rent Mayland Area, Lagos / Mainland Property To Let (01-02-12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.