Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,919 members, 7,863,227 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help: Oil Refining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Oil Refining (571 Views)

What Does It Cost To Start A Palm Oil Mini Refining Plant In Nigeria. / Small Scale Crude Refining Now Feasible? / Govt’s Target Of One Million Bpd Refining Capacity By 2014, Reality Or Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Oil Refining by IgniteLife: 4:06am On Dec 25, 2011
Hello all. I am from the US and have watched videos about the small refineries in the Niger Delta. I was trying to get some information on the process because I need to make some diesel fuel. I know about distillation and things. But what additives are they putting in. What is the purpose of laundry detergent and postash? Maybe they seem like silly questions but here in the states we don't know anything about a simple setup like that. Thanks for the help everyone smiley
Re: Help: Oil Refining by kesx(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2011
To know more about refining in Nigeria , es

(1) (Reply)

Builders Face Stiff Competition In Kerala / Unsolicited SMS From Service Providers / Ffef Will Give All You Need To Beome A Milionare And With Thier Sponsorhip Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.