Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Uk Study Visa Application - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uk Study Visa Application (9772 Views)

Seminar Invitation Letter Abroad For Quick Visa Application Process 98% Sure / New Uk Visa Application Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Study Visa Application by Tempest: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
please has any body applied for a study visa into the uk recently? my application was sent 2 weeks ago and i have not gotten a feed back. I am worried
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by HH(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2006
Hey guy, it takes 8 working days to return to your application center. so go look it up in the place you applied or call them giving infos of your passport number to comfirm. the phone number is on d peice of paper you were given. Alternatively, log on to their website and track your application with ur passport number and payment receipt. www.ukvac-ng.com and track your app. good luck gee
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Tempest: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2006
I have already checked the website and i have also called. But they said it wasnt ready yet. Please was urs sucessful? What do i do ?
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Eug(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2006
Please HH assist me on how to tackle this problem. Did u know any site i can go to directly on the uk embassy or someone that works there that can be of assistance. Please i am confused. What date did u apply
From tempest
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by kitaun(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ whoever

Is this some kind of multiple Ids case we have here? is it Tempest that needs the response or Eug? shocked
Moreover this is not appropriate for the jobs board , take it to the Travel, Education or maybe even Career sections where you will be properly tutored as to what to do and how to go about it!
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2006
Good, Kitaun!!! Show them the way,this is it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by funmibi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2006
hey! i need a job in and out of nigeria .
a development job in the health sector. i need a nutrition field work.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by kaylala(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Daviddj(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2006
Hi Tempest, I also applied for a student Visa on the 10th August 2006, and l have not heard from them too.I will advise you to be patient because today is the 17th day since i applied.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by vanessa7: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please how do u track down ur application
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Bedos(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please how do you track the application. I have gone the www.ukvac-ng.com but there is no link on how to track it. Please help.

Thanx
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by samix(m): 1:50am On Aug 17, 2007
guys it doesn't take time at all. its just 15 working days which is 3 weeks. u need to pray to be called for interview if not there is every probability that u application will be rejected. i applied on the 10th of july and i was called for interview after like 10 working days. it could take time if you applied with photocopied documents. please just give thanx to GOD whatever happens cos HE is all-knowing.
they are funny at the embassy.just pray
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Seyikenna: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2007
I really need a job in Niga.[color=#006600][/color] shocked
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by jokepearl(f): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2007
samix:

guys it doesn't take time at all. its just 15 working days which is 3 weeks. u need to pray to be called for interview if not there is every probability that u application will be rejected. i applied on the 10th of july and i was called for interview after like 10 working days.

samix ve you gone for the interview? how was it like? i've also been called for interview (after 15 working days)
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by joy1225(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2007
please does anynoe know where it is best to apply for a uk visa, i kind of have some reservations about lagos,i have been denied student visas there
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by obanikoro2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2007
dont know but its well with u guys
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by samix(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2007
jokepearl:

samix ve you gone for the interview? how was it like? i've also been called for interview (after 15 working days)

joke i have gone for the interview and i was granted the visa, so it means uk here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its kinda surprising that you dont know me cos i know u very well.name is samuel served in jigawa like you.
Remember me nowcall me on 08025809878 and i will tell you somethings you need to know.
Good luck girl
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by samix(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2007
joy1225:

please does anynoe know where it is best to apply for a uk visa, i kind of have some reservations about lagos,i have been denied student visas there

its beta u apply in lagos cos wherever u apply they can still trace your data because they have a central database in which they can access you from anywhere.all you need do is submit as many as can be genuine documents.a truck load of genuine documents is not too much if only you can convince them with them and you need to prove to them beyond doubt that you are genuinely going to study and intend coming back o work here in ur country even if ur intention is to stay back.and try to get a good school and not all the cheap schools cos they will conclude u ain't really interested in schooling.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by joy1225(f): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2007
@SAMIX,

THANKS ALOT,I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF GOING TO APPLY IN ABUJA,ALL THE DOCUMENTS I WILL BE PRESENTING ARE VERY ORIGINAL,I DID THE SAME THING LAST YEAR,THIS TIME AROUND I HAVE WRITTEN A COMPREHENSIVE LETTER OF INTENT TO FURTHER EMPHASIS THAT I WILL RETURN HOME.
THANKS,I WILL REMAIN WHERE I AM.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by samix(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2007
guys how far with ur applications?? hope all is well.pls say sumthin
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by darlingto(m): 5:59am On Aug 22, 2007
Please, what should i expect in the interview.I am warming up,also applied. Help me out.
Remain Blessed.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by samix(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
darlingto:

Please, what should i expect in the interview.I am warming up,also applied. Help me out.
Remain Blessed.
xpect everything in ur questionnaire because they need to b sure u filled it urself but then pray u r called for interview
though i don't know if they grant student visa without interview.anyway just pray GOD can do it for u cos HE did mine
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by k9ine(m): 4:18am On Aug 23, 2007
@tempest
since u said u applied on the 10th of aug, this is the period where they have a lot of applications.
it takes about 3weeks to 4weeks.
pray hard u get it, cos they are very funny!
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by lowla369: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2007
ive got my interview at the high commission tomorow and although i knw its late to ask and i dnt knw wht will happen after i jst wnt u guys to wish me luck,ive had my application with them for bout a month and 2 days,they called my father to ask a few questions and now i hv been called for an interview.i knw all will be well in Gods name,
i hope the rest of us will be as lucky as those who have got theirs,
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by lowla369: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2007
cheesy, jst as i predicted, i got my visa,Thank God for that, it wasnt as hard as i thot,the basic thing is to knw more bout the coure ure goin for and also bout ur school,
wish everyone else good luck
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by obio(f): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help, i want to further my studies in Uk, please how do i apply to any good school in Uk atleast about 3 universities. i really need their website and i want to study Business Admin or International Relations. You can mail me at obihappiness@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by 2cute1: 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2007
Stop wailing! What ever you want can be found on the internet. browse and look for the schools you want!
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by klomak(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2007
just give me some few days and i will share my own testimony. but then , it is well
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by sessyadeg(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
I have been given my UK sudent visa . if anyone need info on how i got my , i will need a reply cos you wont believe that i got my visa with just 2m in the account. i am currently at the univ of nottingham studying. i will love to give you the full jist just reply indicating you need the info mind you all my docs where genuine and original no falsification of docs
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by doski(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
sessyadeg, please foward the details of all the papers cum other necessary
information to my box-diokec@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks for offering to share with us
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by sessyadeg(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
doski:

sessyadeg, please foward the details of all the papers come other necessary
information to my box-diokec@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks for offering to share with us

I will send it to your box later in the day or 2morrow.
Re: Uk Study Visa Application by Adorajay: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hey, wat about the other people here??
I've bin following this thread for a while now
I would like to know how u did it as well
So could u just post it here,
Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Is Recruiting Again / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Nysc Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.