Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (450260 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayawori(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
bejay247: Hello everybody,pls any fresher that's in tanke should hook up with me on tuesday,so we can go inside school to get info abt resumption my number is 08064558981 or pin 30b7557e. Thanks. Am bejay
Bejay my guy, na wa to u o, u sha wan travel on dis tuesday sha, well as av told u on bbm, na rumour plenty for dat unilorin o, as far as d date falls on a monday n there's no public hol, pple will tell u dat is d resumption date, just enjoy urself n pls dnt enter better by stress environment too early. Olu-Vercetti
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tohirah(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
I don tire!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
tohirah: I don tire!!!
my dear no be only you o.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khattab008: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2012
Elektra52: Its been a while i posted on this thread. Patiently waiting 4 the 2nd list. @Khattab congrats bro, hope to join u in econs dept.
@Mr Ojo, i hope dis ur info is true o cos dats hw u told us two days ago dat u can smell the list. No be sense of smell matter we dey talk here o.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2012
Gud morning gr8 UNILORITES, as we await d list, lets take a luk at this story
A Little Boy called Onyemaechia primary 5 pupil was so much hated by his class teacher Mrs Ekweme. She does every thing within her power to disfavour Onyemaechi whenever opportunity presents itself. One day, foreign missionariesvisited the school with lots of educationalmaterial and the need to share foreign text books to the pupils arised, the head teacher asked every class teacher to organise their pupils in a single line. Mrs Ekweme ensured she made Onyemaechi to stand asthe last person in her class as she said to herself 'who knows if the gift might not beenough, so it won't get to histurn'. When Miss Jacob the missionary entered the class, she moved to the front but found out the pupils were so close to the blackboard, in order not to stain herself she seek for a space to stand and discovered there were more space for her to stand at the back, after arranging materials to be shared she said; class, about turn', at thispoint Onyemaechi automatically becamethe first pupil on the line and the first to receive from that class.
No man will frustrate you from what God prepares for you.
Any plan of the enemies to deny your blessing will never stand.
You shall always be the first and not the last.
The yoke of 'turn-by- turn' shall be broken for your good.
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD,
AMEN. NO MATTER What ur Admission 2d better by FAR uni can only be delayed bt can never be denied..

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dohiswill: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2012
ShehuAba: Gud morning gr8 UNILORITES, as we await d list, lets take a luk at this story
A Little Boy called Onyemaechia primary 5 pupil was so much hated by his class teacher Mrs Ekweme. She does every thing within her power to disfavour Onyemaechi whenever opportunity presents itself. One day, foreign missionariesvisited the school with lots of educationalmaterial and the need to share foreign text books to the pupils arised, the head teacher asked every class teacher to organise their pupils in a single line. Mrs Ekweme ensured she made Onyemaechi to stand asthe last person in her class as she said to herself 'who knows if the gift might not beenough, so it won't get to histurn'. When Miss Jacob the missionary entered the class, she moved to the front but found out the pupils were so close to the blackboard, in order not to stain herself she seek for a space to stand and discovered there were more space for her to stand at the back, after arranging materials to be shared she said; class, about turn', at thispoint Onyemaechi automatically becamethe first pupil on the line and the first to receive from that class.
No man will frustrate you from what God prepares for you..
you copied it well facebook"
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Know that everything is in perfect order
whether you understand it or not. Wishing you all the best prosperous week ahead
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2012
am in skul now, heard resumption is now 0ct 8, resumption does nt affect admission, some pple will be giving admission few weeks to exam self, d skul area is already full of freshers, see boys no wan dull. make unilorin jst release d list, cos i even ask my lecturer, d dude has no idea wen it will be out
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by LarsonD(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2012
Pls, haus wen is our reg commencing. Cos i am tire of dis haus tins o
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by keenslee(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
pls, is there anyone that knows when registration will commence and how it's gonna be like?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
sweetstuff20: my dear no be only you o.
Infact am filn as if they don close d skul
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Am nt worid abt accomodation, am worid abt lectures

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
nicct: Am nt worid abt accomodation, am worid abt lectures
, welcome to unilorin guy, it nt by a must u start lecture with odas, na normal tin for dis skul, i know about 3 pple dat were given admission 2 weeks to exam back in 2010, no one gives a sh.it ere
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by jummiejumjum: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
loool
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by irenmwinfo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
U guys are tired ke. Lolz wen we were given admission back then around 2010, it was going to november. You had better pray and hope for the best. Unilorin is a place to be don't just have a taste of it but feel it dear. There are lots of competition here i mean genius so please while you are admitted, just read ur books o. Am still Daniel always urs. *winks*
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by irenmwinfo(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
I was once an active member here but due to situation beyond me i couldn't follow this thrend much often as i use to. The pass 2 set of remedial candidate and jambitos knew me quite well. EDNUT1 xup, he was one of my surest padi when we were following the thrend then. Anyway u guys should relax and pray sha. Heard resumption date is nw 8th october 2012. Greatest unilorite. Great Agro fellas. Great alumini. Beta by far. No dulling. Not bye bye but see u again.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
It seems 'wonders' is a seasonal film, it cn neva end... Imagine, na here i dey wait 4 unilorin admissions and skuls wey i no register for in the utme are now texting me that jamb has listed me as thier student.... Oga o
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
nicct: It seems 'wonders' is a seasonal film, it cn neva end... Imagine, na here i dey wait 4 unilorin admissions and skuls wey i no register for in the utme are now texting me that jamb has listed me as thier student.... Oga o
what is the name of the school?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by mystolad(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
ednut1: am in skul now, heard resumption is now 0ct 8, resumption does nt affect admission, some pple will be giving admission few weeks to exam self, d skul area is already full of freshers, see boys no wan dull. make unilorin jst release d list, cos i even ask my lecturer, d dude has no idea wen it will be out
Ednut abeg,u fit help confirm wen registratn will commence?
Also,wat do I need to put in place 4 reg(ICT)
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
dem no go answer me na, dey will jst say wait till u see it on net, using last years format u will scan jamb result, o level, date of birth, o level, state of origin cert, and send to dem thru d portal
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES STUDENTS

As you are already aware, it is mandatory for every student of the Faculty to own a laptop, which has always been a part of the requirements for your registration. This comes to remind you all that it has become even more imperative that everyone must present a laptop with his/her name and matriculation number inscribed on it upon resumption.

Note that no candidate would be allowed registration without full compliance with this directive.

Please treat this notice with utmost importance.

Prof. L.O. Aina

Dean
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
Carmall: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES STUDENTS

As you are already aware, it is mandatory for every student of the Faculty to own a laptop, which has always been a part of the requirements for your registration. This comes to remind you all that it has become even more imperative that everyone must present a laptop with his/her name and matriculation number inscribed on it upon resumption.

Note that no candidate would be allowed registration without full compliance with this directive.

Please treat this notice with utmost importance.

Prof. L.O. Aina

Dean

Thanks carmall 4 d info. Have seen it also on the school's website. The question nw is When is Resumption? UNILORIN answer us oo
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
tohirah: I don tire!!!
pele... It 'll soon be over.
Just keep hoping for the best.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
ShehuAba:

Thanks carmall 4 d info. Have seen it also on the school's website. The question nw is When is Resumption? UNILORIN answer us oo
only the school admin ve that info for now.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Carmall(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
LESSON
A 10-year-old boy decided to study judo despite the fact that he had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident.
The boy began lessons with an old Japanese judo master.
The boy was doing well, so he couldn’t understand why, after three months of training the master had taught him only ONE MOVE.
Sensei = Teacher in Japanese
The boy then said,
“Shouldn’t I be learning more moves?”
“This is the only move you know, but this is the only move you’ll ever need to know,” the sensei replied.
Not quite understanding, but believing in his teacher, the boy kept training.
Several months later, the sensei took the boy to his first tournament.
Surprising himself, the boy easily won his first twomatches.
The third match proved to be more difficult, but after some time, his opponent became impatient and charged; the boy deftly used his ONE MOVE to win the match.
Still amazed by his success, the boy was now in the finals.
This time, his opponent was bigger, stronger, and more experienced.
For a while, the boy appeared to be overmatched.
Concerned that the boy might get hurt, the referee called a time-out.
He was about to stop the match when the sensei intervened.
“No,” the sensei insisted, “Let him continue.”
Soon after the match resumed, his opponent made a critical mistake: he dropped his guard. Instantly,
the boy used his ONE MOVE to pin him.
The boy had won the match and the tournament.
He was the champion.
On the way home, the boy and sensei reviewed every move in each and every match.
Then the boy summoned the courage to ask what was really on his mind.
“Sensei, how did I win the tournament with only ONE MOVE?”
“You won for two reasons the sensei answered. “First, you’ve almost mastered one of the most difficult throws in all of judo. And second, the onlyknown defense for that move is for your opponent to grab your left arm.”
The boy’s biggest weakness had become his biggest strength.
~ Moral of the Story
Sometimes we feel that we have certain weaknesses and we blame God, the circumstances or ourselves for it but we never know that our weaknesses can become our biggest strengths one day.
Each of us is special and important, so never think you have any weakness, never think of pride or pain, just live your life to its fullest and extract thebest out of it!.
Notwithstanding ur weaknesses, this week, may God honor ur ONE MOVE with outstanding success.
CH33RS!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ifisco(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
nicct: It seems 'wonders' is a seasonal film, it cn neva end... Imagine, na here i dey wait 4 unilorin admissions and skuls wey i no register for in the utme are now texting me that jamb has listed me as thier student.... Oga o
Same thing happened to me too oo two different schools sent me message that Ȋ̝̊̅ was given admission true jamb
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by khalydinho(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
I don tire o, and instead of gud and confirm news to b posted here, na novel and their true life stories dem dey post... Mtchew! And i dnt blame u, na better by far course dis shit
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sholadavid(m): 3:25am On Sep 25, 2012
Mrning guyz....Pls,i nid adequ8,info on dis(1).Are freshers gng 2 rsume also by oct 8 (2)how many list is d schl likely 2 release (3)wen is d 2nd list,lykly 2 be out ??..Pls guys,,ur ans will b vry helpful nd appriciatd

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2012
sweetstuff20: what is the name of the school?
(Cifman Institute of Technology and Management>, Ronik Polytechnic Ejigbo Lagos. ASSANUSIYYAH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ODEOMU, OSUN STATE (ASSCOED)
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by sweetstuff20(f): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2012
nicct:
(Cifman Institute of Technology and Management>, Ronik Polytechnic Ejigbo Lagos. ASSANUSIYYAH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ODEOMU, OSUN STATE (ASSCOED)
last year, the same thing happened to me with ASSCOED
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2012
sweetstuff20: last year, the same thing happened to me with ASSCOED
sweet, its just unfortunate dat, this same tin will not happen next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.