Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (450264 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
@ Immortal. Did u just compare Unilag with Unilorin?

Unilag releases its list abt a month before resumption. Does its screening before resumption and starts registration before resumption. This is to enable students prepare adequately for school and not have any any reason to miss lectures. The reverse is the case here. Remember Unilag's resumption date is abt a month and a week difference with Unilorin's

Implications of the list being released after resumption:
1. Missed Lectures: All in a bid to finish registration at the appropriate time
2. Accomodation problems
3. Financial problems since they'll give little time for the payment of school and acceptance fee.
4.Crime: Have you forgotten an idle man is the devil's workshop.

Flooding the newspapers with protest is not an attempt to rundown Unilorin bt an attempt to make them aware of the plight of their candidates. In Nigeria today, if u dnt voice out your mind, u are likely to be forgotten. Need i remind you of the abandoned N52billion abuja stadium which was renovated ONLY when newspapers published its overgrown turf. I remember a similar thing happened in Unaab, our student estate was in darkness until we adopted a similar tactic before Amosun donated a transformer for us. If u dnt voice out, u'll surely die in silence.

Mind u, i never encouraged violence bt only created an awareness to remind Unilorin of her "abandoned Candidates".

OLOYEDE, RENEGE ON YOUR PROMISES: "The Outgoing vice-chancellor of Unilorin, Prof Oloyede had in an annual lecture on the 13th of July 2012 expressed his determination to conclude the admission process of the 2012/2013 session before October. He added that this year's admission will be free and fair". This was contained in the school's bulletin on Monday,16th July 2012.
OLOYEDE; WE ARE STILL WAITING
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayawori(m): 2:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Newspaper publications won't help the situation at all o, it will only make them release it in late November sef, there's a guy in my dept that writes articles abt d school in The Nation newspaper almost evry Tuesday, everything he complained abt av only turned worse, they didn't address it. So just b patient.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2012
O God, You are my God; early will I
seek You; my soul thirsts for You;
my flesh longs for You in a dry and
thirsty land where there is no
water. So I have looked for You in
the sanctuary, to see Your power
and Your glory. We urge your honour to fulfill you promise so that we shall together glorify your name IJN
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2012
bola4dprec: O God, You are my God; early will I
seek You; my soul thirsts for You;
my flesh longs for You in a dry and
thirsty land where there is no
water. So I have looked for You in
the sanctuary, to see Your power
and Your glory. We urge your honour to fulfill you promise so that we shall together glorify your name IJN
. Amen.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2012
O ye who believe! Give your response to God (and His Messenger), When He calls you to that which will give you life (and what so eva u wish to have).. 'surah 8:24'.. Tanke tinz on mind.. Mrn guyz!.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by monsuruad(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2012
Lovren: O ye who believe! Give your response to God (and His Messenger), When He calls you to that which will give you life (and what so eva u wish to have).. 'surah 8:24'.. Tanke tinz on mind.. Mrn guyz!.
Lovren: . Amen.

which one you be sef? MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN......that's none of ma business. Can't wait to be in school (insha Allah)
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2012
monsuru ad:

which one you be sef? MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN......that's none of ma business. Can't wait to be in school (insha Allah)
.. A believer is like a brick to another believer: Supporting the other.. (Al~Bukhari) I believe in the tru and livin God.. Wif him! Theres no impossibilites... Either muslim or christian.. Didnt make eni difference ma man... God grant our @ desires IJN.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Hardeyhemy: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Hi guys,sum of ya jst lyk 2 disturb odas wif ur anxiety...u c, u've jst got 2 wait 4 senate sittin then everytin would cum as planned! As 4 d second list, unilorin might decide nt 2 release anyoda list...bt i Pray they do cos sum people stil need 2 thank God!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by seth002(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2012
Hardeyhemy: Hi guys,sum of ya jst lyk 2 disturb odas wif ur anxiety...u c, u've jst got 2 wait 4 senate sittin then everytin would cum as planned! As 4 d second list, unilorin might decide nt 2 release anyoda list...bt i Pray they do cos sum people stil need 2 thank God!
hw is dat possible Stop putting fear in pples mind with that kind of word..It has nevr happend nd wil nevr...pls dnt say dat again(dat ilorin might decide not to release another list) if u dnt ve anytin to say jst keep on readin ppls comment like me OK?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by opezy: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2012
Gud Mrning guyz.well i really dnt undastnd d reason behind ur ....shud i call it protest bt protestin against wat.i'll ask u guyz to reason it b4 u go fully into it.av u ask urself y d 2nd list z still pendin,u think unilorin z holdin it wit reason of been inconsiderate of u,i dnt tink so,and av u in anyway visit d skul nd see 4 urself,nd ask around,even d lectures will tell they dnt av any info,just 4 u to be patience nd prayerful nd also keep tab wit d site.nd even d list z nt d only problem here, d resumptn date nd d convocatn date z still nt fix,d final yr stdnts result ar still on process nd d sandwich studnts ar writin there exams which wil b endin on saturday.so either way,d list wil b out nd u all wil av d reason to celebr8.so there z still enuf time 4 u 2 gather ur results nd stuffs u wil need to resume skul.
LAST LINE--A BRIGHT ENDIN ALWAY AV A ROUGH BEGININ.peace out.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2012
Hardeyhemy: Hi guys,sum of ya jst lyk 2 disturb odas wif ur anxiety...u c, u've jst got 2 wait 4 senate sittin then everytin would cum as planned! As 4 d second list, unilorin might decide nt 2 release anyoda list...bt i Pray they do cos sum people stil need 2 thank God!
bro, if i...., tell me, if the second list is nt released, where will they pour all the qualified rems candidates?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by dohiswill: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2012
Harbioollah: @ Immortal. Did u just compare Unilag with Unilorin?

Unilag releases its list abt a month before resumption. Does its screening before resumption and starts registration before resumption. This is to enable students prepare adequately for school and not have any any reason to miss lectures. The reverse is the case here. Remember Unilag's resumption date is abt a month and a week difference with Unilorin's

2. Accomodation problems
3. Financial problems since they'll give little time for the payment of school and acceptance fee.

Flooding the newspapers with protest is not an attempt to rundown Unilorin bt an attempt to make them aware of the plight of their candidates. In Nigeria today, if u dnt voice out your mind, u are likely to be forgotten. Need i remind you of the abandoned N52billion abuja stadium which was renovated ONLY when newspapers published its overgrown turf. I remember a similar thing happened in Unaab, our student estate was in darkness until we adopted a similar tactic before Amosun donated a transformer for us. If u dnt voice out, u'll surely die in silence.

Mind u, i never encouraged violence bt only created an awareness to remind Unilorin of her "abandoned Candidates".

OLOYEDE, RENEGE ON YOUR PROMISES: "The Outgoing vice-chancellor of Unilorin, Prof Oloyede had in an annual lecture on the 13th of July 2012 expressed his determination to conclude the admission process of the 2012/2013 session before October. He added that this year's admission will be free and fair". This was contained in the school's bulletin on Monday,16th July 2012.
Fighting against the wall!
Even if you sue them to court do you think they wount have reasonable reasons for this. Lets think like a civil person who view things on both side. Not because you are at the receiving end.
Mind you, the school is autonomous even if the list is released by November they are on their own, so far they dont violate the NUC law nothing can force them. so what are you saying Labour Leader
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tunexdavo(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2012
What can we do 2 help dis situation since aug 8 there relased ther 1 batch. Becase am just feed up. I just
know wat 2 do. Oooooooooooooo
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by immortal07: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2012

2. Accomodation problems

...let's b clear abt sumtin..unilorin dint beg U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ chose dem...U̶̲̥̅̊ chose dem bcoz U̶̲̥̅̊ knw dier worth..so if dem chose τ̅☺ use U̶̲̥̅̊ mak yanga derz notin on earth U̶̲̥̅̊ can doo...ℓ̊ scored 73 last postjamb at dsame skul nd was nt admitted buh ℓ̊ stil chose dem bcoz ℓ̊ no dier worth nd only wen ℓ̊ stop tryin ℓ̊ wud b considered a failure....abeg tink it tru bfr U̶̲̥̅̊ act ooº°˚˚°ºoo....bcoz ur action can or may affect many..if dey say dey aint releasin any oda list nd tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dier rems student dat passd sud start reg.U̶̲̥̅̊ go carry dem go court abi...buh dem no fit try Ά̲̣̣̣̥M̶̲̥̅̊ bcoz our names neva show na*winks*...let's juz hope fφя̩̥̊ d best bro
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by richy5(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2012

2. Accomodation problems

Y did U Post out of senses
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2012
This thread is too dull. Where are those informant. Abeg we need info.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by LBlessing(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
[Y did U Post out of senses[/font][/quote]
Dere r millions of ways u cud av let out ur opinion wtout insultin anyone.#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Hardeyhemy: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2012
@ seth002 nd nicct, learn 2 read well...cos i z "might" which means d probability may be either 0 or 1 bt i pray it's released sooner! So ppl would rejoice! Fakati!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by seth002(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hardeyhemy: @ seth002 nd nicct, learn 2 read well...cos i z "might" which means d probability may be either 0 or 1 bt i pray it's released sooner! So ppl would rejoice! Fakati!
wether d word "might" is introduce in ur statement or not,dnt say such tin wen pple ar full of xpectation..pls learn how to use ur words even wen they ar correct...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by cooddles(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Do u guys notice dat d link 2 check d admission status is nt loading?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by funsammie: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2012
All ℓ̊ know Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat by God's grace d list will b out b4 month end.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hardeyhemy: @ seth002 nd nicct, learn 2 read well...cos i z "might" which means d probability may be either 0 or 1 bt i pray it's released sooner! So ppl would rejoice! Fakati!
Sorry o tisha, evn if i no fit speak gramar, i no blind na, evn if i no fit read shey ur common sense no tel u say weda 'myt or not' wat u're saying is impossible, and i gave my reasons.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Qualitygoddy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
University Of Ibaden to release 2nd list on 1st of october as a gift to d students. Its offcial n 4 real. Hope unilorin has a hidden/suprise pakage 4 us on dat day or b4 den. Better by far
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
make una jst chill, goin to paper is waste of time, what will be will be, except for admission, we are beta by far,
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by seth002(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
nicct:
Sorry o tisha, evn if i no fit speak gramar, i no blind na, evn if i no fit read shey ur common sense no tel u say weda 'myt or not' wat u're saying is impossible, and i gave my reasons.
abeg help me tell am o...we no knw hw to read..jst come here come dey put fear for pple mind..
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by lathyph: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
ednut1: make una jst chill, goin to paper is waste of time, what will be will be, except for admission, we are beta by far,
til wen mr ednut ?cos aspirants dey vex gan ooooo!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Gbengaslc: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
***You must read this***Stella obasanjo died and went to heaven, as she stood in front of St. Peter at the pearly Gates, she saw a huge wall of clocks behind her. She asked, "what are all those clocks?" St Peter answered, "those are lie-clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie-clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock will move" Oh, said Stella, whose clock is dat? "That's Bishop Ajayi Crowther's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie. "Incredible," said Stella. And whose is that one? St Peter responded, "that's Nnamdi Azikwe's clock. The hands hv moved twice, telling us that Zik told only 2 lies in his entire life. " Where's my husband Obasanjo's clock?" Asked Stella. "Obasanjo's clock is in Jesus' office, He's using it as a ceiling fan=D =)) ** its rolling faster than an hellicopter blade.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SEYIKP(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
D LIST TO BE RELEASE TOMMORROW 28-09-2012 U ARE NOT IMPLORE TO BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by opisco01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
Qualitygoddy: University Of Ibaden to release 2nd list on 1st of october as a gift to d students. Its offcial n 4 real. Hope unilorin has a hidden/suprise pakage 4 us on dat day or b4 den. Better by far
If i hear
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by adigunbankole(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
the list as just been release on jamb web site...gud luck!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Idboyostic(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hey aspirant in the ouse......just got online nw,my fb was refreshed and d̶̲̥̅̊ 1st tn I saw s Unilorin 2nd batch admission list nw on jamb website. Source:. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ heart beat s pumpn.....got soo many fwends waitn 4 dis list 2 b out......don't wanna rcv any bad news ooo.......best ☀̤̣̈̇f luck guys
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by opisco01(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
SEYI_KP: D LIST TO BE RELEASE TOMMORROW 28-09-2012 U ARE NOT IMPLORE TO BELIEVE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.