Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! (701 Views)

A Simple Formula For Answering "Tell Me About Yourself" / What Is The Best Way Of Answering The Following Interview Questions? / Strategy Of Answering Comprehension Question In Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! by yemivictor: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2007
Just want to give thanks to God and share my testimony with the good peeps of NL dat God is still in the business of answering prayers. After a year post NYSC of complete redundance i.e. career wise, and some sort of servitude at home, God answered me just in the nick of time. Also want to advise NLers dat are still searching to put ALL of their trust COMPLETELY in God. This is real! Where i got this job now, i don't know anyone one from adam! Some may find it hard to believe, but i just got a call out of the blues from a man identifying himself as the Executive Secretary of XYZ organisation, and that he came across my cv at his friend's office i.e. CEO of another company, and that if i don't mind, he would like me to come over, fill out some forms, and attend some subsequent interviews IF i get shortlisted, and that was just it! I tell u, zero your mind on that uncle or aunty, or popsie or mumsie, and God will take absolute charge. As for me, i give thanks to God from the deepest recesses of my heart. NLers, keep your head up!
NB: NL jobsekers, always keep your phones by your side, make sure ur phone no is in bold print on your cv, and maintain a consistent email address which ofcourse u must check regularly, make your cv precise and concise, neat and tidy, and last but not the least, pray without ceasing!
Re: God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! by Miketomi: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2007
Congrat!!!
Indeed God will always prove Himself faithful to those who trust Him wholeheartedly.
Wishing you the very best.
The Lord is indeed your strength.
Re: God Is Still In The Business Of Answering Prayers O! by yvy1(f): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2007
congratulations smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Test 8th Aug / Need Information About Ngo's / Front Desk Vacancy For Nysc:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.