Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram (721 Views)

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Administrator: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2011
Inspite of the high level of boko-haram madness in this country, I think nigerians do not have issue with this jihadist but we need to move out massively to fight our leaders. Let's show them that we are not animals. Let make it happen, we are the ones suffering. This thieves are just stealing and not protecting us, they have all the resources in the world to protect us.
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Administrator: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
@MOD, please let's have this on the home page
Thanks.
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
Eddiot
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Nadanbata: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ Administrator gets it
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by az77zy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
If the truth must be told by any truthful and honest person it will be seen and known that the government is responsible for this sorry state of our nation and to worsen the issue they still don't care about solving the problem beyound propaganda. Right now what gej know is subsidy removal. With $1 billion naira for feeding himself and is deputy we need to know that unless we rise up and make this corupt leaders pay for their sins naija will neva move forward. Its a pity innocent people are just dying for no reason than their refuse to protect them. Next year dummy gej will make matter even worst with his subsidy witchcraft. Now is the time. Lets end our cowardness and make this country work or else we shall have no future in this country.
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by ogasir2011: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
Administrator:

Inspite of the high level of bokoharam madness in this country, I think nigerians do not have issue with this jihadist but we need to move out massively to fight our leaders. Let's show them that we are not animals. Let make it happen, we are the one sufferring. This thieves are just stealling and not protecting us, they have all the resources in the world to protect us. Pls can you be part of this,

noise maker
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Administrator: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2011
kcswat:

Eddiot

@Kcswat, you are a coward andd you don't really know what it takes, until someone one close become a victim, you will never reason well.
Shioooo, another bad egg that need to be wasted.

@ogasir,
Francis beacon said and I quote, if you are in a good situation don't worry, it will change and if you are in a bad situation don't worry, it will change too.
You need to start seeing with your heart and not your eyes, who knows may be bokoharam next target is location. MtcheeEEeeeeeeew.
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Administrator: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2011
kcswat:

Eddiot

@Kcswat, you are a coward andd you don't really know what it takes, until someone one close become a victim, you will never reason well.
Shioooo, another bad egg that need to be wasted.

@ogasir,
Francis beacon said and I quote, if you are in a good situation don't worry, it will change and if you are in a bad situation don't worry, it will change too.
You need to start seeing with your heart and not your eyes, who knows may be bokoharam next target is location. MtcheeEEeeeeeeew.
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by Lasinoh: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2011
Goodluck to you.
Obama is my leader. . .not Jonathan Goodluck.
All I am waiting for is for my surviving relations to quench all around Nigeria, so I can sell all their properties to the lowest bidders! kiss
Then kiss the phocking, God-forsaken, bedlam of a place called Nigeria goodbye. . . NEVER TO RETURN!
I'd rather be a willing slave to the white man than spill a drop of piss. . .not even blood for a place called Nigeriaa. . .or NIGERIANS.
TWA!!!!

May the dead keep burying their dead. . . .Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! cool
Re: Pls Join Me To Butcher Our Leaders and not boko haram by 1025: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2011
without mincing words, pdp and jonathan are the real problems of nigeria. i wish this boko haram will change their targets to the rulers but how possible is that when boko haram is made up of pdp members.
listen ppl here, it was still under pdp that flights were falling and crashing on daily basis here in nigeria. the truth is that we are under the leadership of cult men and women who must device means of sucking the blood of innocent nigerians. my mind is strongly telling me that boko haram is the blood bank of this pdp cultists.

(1) (Reply)

Have You All Seen This? Police Execute Suspects Publicly. / Boko Haram: Sharia Or Militant Wing Of Northern Politicians? / Boko Haram Video Broadcast Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.