Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Are Nigerians Cowards? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Cowards? (550 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards / Niger Delta Oil Is Useless. Tompolo, Dokubo Are Cowards.- A Radio Caller. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Cowards? by vivika(f): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
Forgive my use of a derogatory term, but are we cowardsEveryone sits there and criticizes the govt, GEJ, BH and the whole rank and file of them, why haven't we organised a revolution like the Tunis, Egyptians and Libyans to remove all these nonentities from power and instill the fear of "God" in the upcoming politicians? Why are we so quick to talk and slow to respond? Why are we not doing anything about this? I saw the pictures of the Christmas day bombings and i was expecting to see an immediate response to this brutality, but all i see are people sitting down behind the safety of their computers and venting! Why haven't we done something yet? Please people answer me, because i think we are all just too cowardly to risk our lives for what we believe in.  cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Has The Patience 'virus' Infected Gej/nta? (see This Talking Pix) / Guinness Re-furbishes Eye Centre In Onitsha / Boko Haram Ultimatum, No Cause For Alarm, Police Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.