Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar (1443 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / Nigerian Hereos Of The War In Burma . Touching Documentary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by denex: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2007
It is really crazy the situation over there and the abuse of millions of people by a gang of military officials.

I just learnt that the precursors of this strife are Chevron and Total Petroleum.

Several countries are advocating more sanctions on the government which even we in Nigeria have experienced that these sanctions only impoverish the masses even more.

Can't anything be done to Chevron and Total themselves? Can't governments and citizens of various countries around the world ask these companies to leave their country if they refuse to operate fairly in other countries. Because today it's Burma, tomorrow it's Gambia, and in fact, even today, it's us.

How do you think the problem in Burma can be solved and do you even care at all.
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by Iman3(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2007
denex:

I just learnt that the precursors of this strife are Chevron and Total Petroleum.

Come,Boneheaded half-baked graduate,what does the term precursor mean to you? How are the oil companies precursors to the Govt's determination to hang on to power? grin
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by denex: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
Mr vocabulary, hit me with something impressive. Like that RESCI-, what's that word?
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by Iman3(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2007
I just checked your profile,come notice say you resemble Asari Dokubo! grin grin Seriously,I believe you probably smoke a lot of weed-True or False?
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by denex: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
No be all this one I wan hear. Hit me with something from your Thesaurus jare.
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by Iman3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2007
At least Dokubo dey fight oil companies,you be Mujahid wey dey fight against facts and reason.In law,if you no deny an allegation,we take it as  proven  grin

Na Thesaurus you find that precursorgrin
Re: What Do You Think About The Situation In Burma/myanmar by presido1: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
Another Burma war here btw Dannex and I-man.
Where is G Bush and G Brown.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Aborts Imoke's Efcc Arrest / Internally generated revenue (IGR) / Thank You Gej For Bringing Fb,we Are Still Waiting For You To Bring Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.