Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

In The Land Of Boko Haram: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / In The Land Of Boko Haram: (1630 Views)

The Leader Of Boko Haram (abubakar Shekau) Has Been Kidnapped? / After 20 Years Of Paying House Rent I Discovered My Wife Was The Land Lady / "in The Land Of The Blind The One Eyed Man Is A King" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Jenonye(f): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2011
In a land of boko haram & a time of ASSU strike, The Destiny of a great country rests on d shoulders of a confused president. His name is,
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2011
Lets learn to respect the President undecided undecided undecided
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by bunmioguns(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin laff wan tear my boxers comot
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Agybabe(f): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
And what have you done about it poster?
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by dadicvila(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
His name is JONA DUNCE,

@Agybabe the poster dint contest 4 the Presidency and also dint make thousands of promises to Nigerians
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by bunmioguns(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
@agybabe and elguapo, d poster is rite, when d man knew he was nt strong enaf to rule dis nation, why did he go for it, soo stop condeming him
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by ARareGem(f): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
That guy is a disgrace. angry If he knew he wasn't capable. why run for the post!
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Agybabe(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
na somebody wahala make una dey put fora head. na una sabi. as for moi i dont care.

wink wink wink wink grin grin
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by bunmioguns(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
@agybabe, u r saying u dont care, if u hav any relatives in most of dis incident, am sure dt u will care, am sure u heard abt d xmas day bombing, and u heard abt the corper dt went to serve d nation and ended up dead all because d level of insecurity in d country,

Lets hit d nail on d head, d man is jst too dull to rule dis nation
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na Jonathan send Una papa yansh . . . . .??
When we dey talk am say noe vote for tis' fool . . . . .una dey use name judge the m**f*ck*r. . . . . Mstcheeeeeeeew. . . una eye don clear abi. .

Plus tis' is the Jokes section. . Please we dont want politics talk here. . Nairaland has a political section where you can take your arguments to . . . . . . . Kapeesh. . . .
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by bunmioguns(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2011
@Boss Ttdiamonds, as you did nt vote for him, likewise me too, I endorsed BB, confirmed, even if dis is a jokes section, we av to tell each other d honest truth, lets stop all dis I dont care attitude because we did nt av any relatives among d victims and apart frm dt, ASUU strike, who is it affecting most, is it nt we d common man, abeg, Jokes or nt Jokes, Uncle Jonah is a dull president
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Agybabe(f): 5:08am On Dec 27, 2011
Hmm it is true sef, no vex. But don't insult the presido. It's unfair
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by dani1luv: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Jenonye:

In a land of boko haram & a time of ASSU strike, The Destiny of a great country rests on d shoulders of a confused president. His name is,
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN grin grin grin

So simple undecided
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by mikeslim(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2011
SUPER >GEJ>
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by alfablondy: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2011
Jenonye:

True/False

(A) Confused president ruling a confused nation.
(B) The president is confused and not the nation
(C) The followers or citizens are confused and not the president
(D) Boko haram is confused for attacking innocent followers or citizens instead of the corrupt politicians and the leaders
(E) Is oga Jonny same as Retardeen?

Minus 1 for every incorrect answer
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by mustspin: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
where is the joke undecided undecided undecided
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by omokay01: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
Jenonye:

BEG (Badluck Egbere Jonepon) . Sowie to say peepz, just that the presido no fit person weyy wee fit respect noni
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
mustspin:

where is the joke undecided undecided undecided

i swear dat qwestion good to ask?

here is not a political section. angry angry
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by kodylicky(f): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2011
No joke
Re: In The Land Of Boko Haram: by ARareGem(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2011
alfablondy:

True/False

(A) Confused president ruling a confused nation. True
(B) The president is confused and not the nation. No answer because they both are.
(C) The followers or citizens are confused and not the president Refer to answer above.
(D) Boko haram is confused for attacking innocent followers or citizens instead of the corrupt politicians and the leaders. So true!
(E) Is oga Jonny same as Retardeen? Who? No answer yet.

Minus 1 for every incorrect answer

So, what's my score?

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Ekaite / Lol, See This, What Would You Do? / Check Out These Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.