Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Gej's End Of Year Appraisal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's End Of Year Appraisal (6835 Views)

Poll: How Will You Rate GEJ?

Impresive: 2% (4 votes)
Average: 11% (20 votes)
Unimpressive: 86% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Top Nigerian Achievers Of Year 2013 / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2011
its that time of the year again, when those of us who work for a living go through that tedious process called appraisal

so lets have one for the number one citizen

what would you consider his targets and how would you rate his performance?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by obowunmi(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2011
F for failure.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by 1025: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2011
are u talking about the head of the cabals?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
Are u reffering to the leader of pdp, the leader of boko haram political arm? Suicide bombers?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by bilaya(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Totally incompetent and a coward
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by moneyitc: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2011
I will CONTINUE TO SAY THIS,GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL EVER BE THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIANS EVER HAVE. HE WILL BY ALL MEANS WIN THE WAR
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
Na wa with thread with GEJ o! Every 5 thread posted on nairaland has 1 or 2 to do with the President.Enemies coming in like a flood against him.They gather themselves pretending to post issues on nairaland but end up bringing GEJ as a topic.I stand for him here,bring it on and some of us who can discern the real reason for the hatred against him will not bow to such cowardly postings
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
GEJ ? ? ? who is he?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by pingpong1: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Z for ZOMBIE
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ozin if you fight in a sinking ship, you will sink with it.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by buzugee(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
i would appraise him with lanyard laced with hot pepper
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Beaf: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ozin:

Na wa with thread with GEJ o! Every 5 thread posted on nairaland has 1 or 2 to do with the President.Enemies coming in like a flood against him.They gather themselves pretending to post issues on nairaland but end up bringing GEJ as a topic.I stand for him here,bring it on and some of us who can discern the real reason for the hatred against him will not bow to such cowardly postings

Dude, these vultures and hyena's are here to do what vultures and hyena's do. Its best to leave them to their buffoonery, afterall 2015 is very far off and some might even have run mad with their hatred by then! Lol!
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
f9
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Mrc1: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Target next year is to control law and order situation, has to clamp down on corruption and tackle poverty.

Has he achieved any of these targets THIS year ? No ! Nigeria is slipping further and further into the abyss. We need a strong leader who will stand up to our enemies.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by santakris(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
F9 parallel.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by pingpong1: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, these vultures and hyena's are here to do what vultures and hyena's do. Its best to leave them to their buffoonery, afterall 2015 is very far off and some might even have run mad with their hatred by then! Lol!
Why dont you just award GEJ A1 as you are wont to do?
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Gbenge77(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
Abject
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Tittos: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
moneyitc:

I will CONTINUE TO SAY THIS,GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL EVER BE THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIANS EVER HAVE. HE WILL BY ALL MEANS WIN THE WAR
Every good nigerian wants Goodluck to be the best president we ever had,cos frankly we havnt had good leaders.and we still pray that by 2015 we all can say that he is the best we ve had but as of this year he was a complete failure, I pray next year will be better.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by eunisam: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
yet to deliver
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ozin:

dude, u no fit answer question because teh truth dey pain you? ode. even in far away australia, the man amanaged to make a fool of himself. yes we will continue to 'focus on the president' we are all vivtims of his incompetence and idiocy. i have had co workers who died in maiduguri. i was attacked by hoodlums in a go slow on the neglected apapa oshodi expressway in feburary last year. i am using a generator as i post this. so yes, mr advocate for mediocrity, incompetnce, failure and empty promises, i wil continue to highlight the ineptitude of your dune in aso rock , because unlike clowns like you and beaf, i feel the stings of his incompetence everyday.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
if gej were in a proper organisation, by now he'd have gotten two warning letters and a performance notification
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Retardeen? even by his own woeful antecedents he still failed
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Btruth: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2011
Still praying and hoping, I wouldn't like to be asked; "if anything good can come out of B.y.l.a?"
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Kolababa: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
To be objective, he has not given we any sign of hope with the way he is going about his governance with cluelessness. Okonjo Iweala he relied on is in Nigeria for IMF agenda which is definitely to ruin our economy. IMF will always want to enslave Nigeria economically.
In short, i give him 21%.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
ping pong:

Z for ZOMBIE
grin grin grin grin
oyb:

if gej were in a proper organisation, by now he'd have gotten two warning letters and a performance notification
Of course, but since he is a Nigerian president, what he is getting is away with it.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Toyz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
He seems so clueless about governance it's annoying and the worst of it is that he defends himself the wrong way every time he his confronted.
He surely needs physiological evaluation.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2011
But the man sabi smile sha.
Has this habit of frequently smiling.
[size=4pt]I don't know if maybe it is an abnormality with his facial muscles[/size]
So I will give him 'Most Cheerful Face President of Nigeria'.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by eros(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-must-resign-now/286818311366521?sk=wall

Please like the facebook page above in support for the resignation of ODECHUKWU, RETARDEEN and DUMBJOE.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by LagosBoi2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
moneyitc:

Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by GboyegaD(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
moneyitc:

Beaf:

These are insincere comments of some Nigerians. This is one of the major reasons many people voted Jonathan. It is simply insincerity.

Jonathan is a monumental failure who due to his lack of understanding and shame is still holding unto his position. If he were reasonable, he should have declared a state of incompetence on himself and resign a long while ago. The new simile in English Language should be "as clueless as Goodluck Ebele Jonathan".
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by john6006: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
Disappointment.
Re: Gej's End Of Year Appraisal by Mobinga: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
Atrocious.

In before BEAF displays his gross imbecility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Disagrees With Bankole's Aquittal. / Insurgency: FG Commences Rebuilding Of Schools In Yobe / Abia 2023: BMO Endorse Chidia Maduekwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.