Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion (17677 Views)

Good Hospitals In Lagos For Abortion / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Where Can I Get Methotrexate And Misoprostol In Nigeria? How Much Does It Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by petrob: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by hazureal(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2011
Dont try it! Are u a doctor? SMH
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by tishat(f): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
I will strongly advice you to be under the supervision of a Med. doc before you attempt taking that drug,it might work for you but the effects can be terrifying which include bleeding non stop for upto four months.Don't mess with dat drug without involving a doctor! (
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by petrob: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2012
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by Trippledots(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
petrob: niwaz i tried it these is even the second time but am not goin to try it again after seein the pain my babe hid frm me it doesnt worth it

How did u go about it,,,,,,pls send me an email levi4real2004@yahoo 'dot' com
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Trippledots:

How did u go about it,,,,,,pls send me an email levi4real2004@yahoo 'dot' com

What manner of a human being are you? Did you not see the part that said the babe that took it was in serious pains afterwards and you still want to go ahead and get it for someone's daughter to use. God is watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by Trippledots(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
dominique:

What manner of a human being are you? Did you not see the part that said the babe that took it was in serious pains afterwards and you still want to go ahead and get it for someone's daughter to use. God is watching

The kind that tells busy bodies to shut the hell up! and mind their business, dats if uv even got one....squirel
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by Polio: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion by Polio: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2013
For the learners on this thread, here you go - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misoprostol

The choice is yours .. risk or not at all!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe / Pain-free Menstruation: How Achievable? / Nigeria: Woman Gives Birth To Five Babies At Luth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.