Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jintu Has Landed! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jintu Has Landed! (4300 Views)

Pictures Of Air Peace That Almost Crash Landed In Portharcourt / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Urbaneone Has Landed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2007
ella.b:

lmao.una no go kill me 4 hia. grin

At last, another (f) don come.

Jintu, I guess you may feel more comfortable now.

Welcome ella.b to a thread where 'we' atimes chill out! grin Please make yourself comfortable wink
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by ellab(f): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2007
@Opo,tanks and i ll. cheesy
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2007
opokonwa:

Aaah Jintu grin

I'm not making any moves o! embarassed

Dis na Open forum I just dey yarn openly grin

Why you dey try make cute-ass begin dey feel like Agbani Ribe-ego? sorry Darego? grin

As una dey drag to get to know unaself na im 'man' wey get conversational skills begin accelerate thingz a little.

@cute-ass

Abeg avail us an opportunity to get to sabi ourselves. grin

Hmmmmmmm, Opokonwa, chei, see as u dey contradict yourself! Na you talk say u no make any moves, na same you still dey tell me say you dey accelerate. Ehn, Opokonwa! Moves and accelerate no be thesame. A begi, sameeeu ni, sasame ni.

@ cute ass
Cute ass, as Opokonwa has decided to accelerate us. Please, let us know more about you, just as he has requested. Please tell him. I even want to know what he will use the information for. Tell him what you do in Norway, tell him when you will be coming home for christmas and tell him where you are coming, is it Lagos or East. Tell him evrything, baby!

@ella.b
Welcome to my world baby. I hope your coming will succeed in distracting Opokonwa from cute ass. No, no, no baby, dont get me wrong o. I am not calling you a distraction. I only want you to keep him busy away from cute ass. Mind you, it is not going to be an easy task o. Funkydot tried it but without succeess, in fact she had to run away from the thread.

But please, wether you succeed or not, dont run away from the thread. You are most welcome. You can see Opokonwa is already developing some ideas. But you never can tell o, i may beat him to it.

@ Opokonwa
This is your second chance dont blow it o. remember the suspense theory? Dont let her do like funkydot o. All the best, buddy!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Jintu

I been no wan answer you for funkydot issue.

I no send am

I no dey plead wth anybody to remain here or comot. afterall na only chat we dey chat

funkydot ni funkydot ko!

No dey 'idolize' people unnecessarily Funkydot don move go im bobo place you still dey cry for am

You go cry tire cry cry cry tongue
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
jintujinta:

@ Opokonwa
This is your second chance don't blow it o. remember the suspense theory? Dont let her do like funkydot o. All the best, buddy!

Bros you came back to the thread and what your creative mind informed you was shoving me far to ella.b

Bros you must really be wary of me grin

I'm just a normal guy chatting with whoever Please don't turn this into a 'couple' thing grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
cry cry cry All this fun in my absence cry cry cry

@ opokonwa

What I'm doing in Norway?? Well lets just say I'm living life wink
What are you up to? studying, working, on pension, playing?? I would like to know more about you too, ok?

@ jintujinta

You are still owing me a copy of your biography lol. Please eeh since nature has made it almost impossible for us to meet online . . don't forget to drop it the next time you're online oo.

Besides, are you the one asking those questions, or opoko is? undecided I almost thought you were indirectly trying to be smart but i could be wrong. Just don't think you can trick me tongue

@ ella.b

Welcome dear, make yourself comfortable and start having fun smiley
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2007
@cute-ass

You didn't answer my question but I work what is there to hide wink
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2007
I work in a telecoms outfit in Nigeria.

I have the internet to my face most times, so I try to play

'cause all work and no play makes Opokonwa a very dull boy embarassed
grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2007
Well, cute ass u sabi dodge well well. Since you have chosen not to answer Opokonwa's question which was echoed by me, i will say weldone. You know it should be ladies first, in every situation. That your answer was just a perusal.

Anyway, I am working, just like Opokonwa, but not in a Telecom company but in an Advertising Company. I am a copywriter, developing concepts and writing copy for TVC, RDC, Billboard, etc.

I am quiet, shy but resolute. I am happily married and blessed with children. i am usually on net researching and downloading materials but i also ease off tension with some Forum activities.

Now we can have your own autobiography.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by kenny247: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
hi,i love ur hair.bye
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2007
@Kenny

Whose hair

And how did you see hair?
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2007
Wow! Just checked out cute-ass' profile to investigate 'hair'

Was that you? 'CAUSE THE PICS I SEE THERE LOOKS MASCULINE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2007
That picture is definitely not a lady. So if that is cute ass, then she is a he. But i guess the picture is just her hero. grin

But really, talking about ass, grin i stumbled on something interesting that i want to share with you guys, since we have a cute ass in-house. Enjoy it.

Pastor's Donkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the
race again, and it won again.
The local newspaper read:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.[/font]

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered
the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
The next day, the local newspaper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get
rid of the donkey.
The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline
the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get
rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:

NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back
the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:

NUN ANNOUNCES, HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day,

The moral of the story is,  Being concerned about public opinion
can bring you much grief and misery ,  and even shorten your life.

So be yourself and enjoy life,  Only worry about your own ASS not
someone else's, You'll be a lot happier and live
longer, !!!!!!!!

Dont worry cute ass, it's got nothing to do with you.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2007
Nice one Jintujinta grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2007
Ehe, where is cute ass now?

She has been playing truancy o. Are you deliberately making yourself scarce, so that the demand for you can be high?

Now, that was not chemistry, not biology, not physics or social studies. I think we ve gone economics, this time around. grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2007
Where is everyone on this thread? Have you all abandoned me? Okay o. Anyway, i enjoyed your company you all. We had a nice time. I guess it was wonderful while it lasted. Hope to meet you all on other threads.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
Cute-ass has fled the thread.

And so did the thread die. embarassed
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2007
It is therefore confirmed then that "Behind every successful man, there is a woman" and aslo that "The hands that rock the craddle rules the world". My brother, respect and fear women o. Anyway, on which thread are you usually found? Atleast if we cant relate much on this thread, we can on other threads.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by ellab(f): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2007
hello people.really missed u guys. cheesy
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
ella.b:

hello people.really missed u guys. cheesy

Ella.b, where have you been? is it the pressure of end of the year work or pressure of academics? Well, whichever, take it easy o. Do find time to ease off pressure. You are welcome. we sure missed you too. So any fresh gist from for the home?

Hmmmmmmm, Opokonwa must hear this. Am on my way to find him. BRB.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by ellab(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
which gist u wan hear?bout ow i fought wit Samuel peters?lol.
well,ve bin good actually.jus ve to deal wit skul work u no.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2007
Welcome baby. But try and smoke out cute ass so that you wont feel lonely on the thread. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2007
Dis thread dey drag like old woman with walking stick tongue

Is it lack of issues, lack of cute-ass, lack of regular posters or all??
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2007
Well, i think the thread has tried. Don't you think so? It is supposed to be an introductory thread and it has lingered this far. Anyway, i think all of the above is responsible for the crawling of the thread but you can change the story, you know. So over to you.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by omoolomo2: 3:54am On Jan 04, 2008
Omo is know this thread is old, but omo is admit this is the funniest and most intelligent {} conversations omo has seen in a long time.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2008
Ah, Omo, you have woken up the dead. Are you bringing fun toi this thread again? I can see some signs of that. Please keep it up. You are most welcome!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by powerblaze(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2008
wats up yal! Ive bn following this thread for some time. Time to add my fil!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by ellab(f): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2008
ur welcome.pls fill free 2 xpress urself here.as we all no,im d special assistant to d presidon(jintu).any comments shuld be brot to me.and i wont fail to notify d presidon bout it.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
ella.b:

your welcome.please fill free 2 xpress yourself here.as we all no,im d special assistant to d presidon(jintu).any comments shuld be brot to me.and i wont fail to notify d presidon bout it.

Hmmmmmmmm, good to know that ella.b is still around. But as the special assistant, you ought to have fed me on the whereabout of the runaway members o. Please smoke out Cute ass and opokonwa.

Meanwhile our new entrants are most welcome.

@ella.b
You know that as my special assistant, u ought to be seeing me regularly. So fix appointment for the next meeting and let me brief you on our next line of action. grin. This is not an online meeting o. cool
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hey, where is everyone. don't tell me you all have gone searching for a greener pasture. Oops, i mean greener thread.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by ellab(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
hello.missed evry.well jus popped.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2008
Hmm, ella b, did i see ur name on "The sweetest thing ever" I think i need to hear ur own too. Tell us what sweetest thing them don tell u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Ranks: See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Ranks. / World's Tallest Female Teenager In Pictures / 'Darkest City On Earth' Where The Sun Doesn't Rise For 40 Days (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.