Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Jintu Has Landed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jintu Has Landed! (4295 Views)

Pictures Of Air Peace That Almost Crash Landed In Portharcourt / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. / Urbaneone Has Landed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hey guys jintujinta is around. things ar going to take a new shape. Am coming with alot of fun so get ready for a nice time. Hope you huys are cool around here? I hope there are active minds around that i can rub mine with. Catch ya!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by Free(f): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2007
watevr

Ur welcome grin grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 1:32am On Oct 05, 2007
LOL, i always say that the barking dog doesn't bite . . coming with a lot of fun??, and just 8 posts since 21st of september?? Nah you biko!

You've landed? lol, which flight? . . anyways sha welcome to nairaland and good luck with your project wink
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2007
Cute ass, it's not my fault. I spent two weeks looking for how to create my own thread. Not dumb, just that my registration recorded error.

Anyway, am around now. by the way i like your name. How cute is the ass baby? Let's catch a glimpse of it and see if its rockable!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
jintujinta:

Cute ass, it's not my fault. I spent two weeks looking for how to create my own thread. Not dumb, just that my registration recorded error.

Eeeya, how sad . .anyways i can see you made a progress of 5posts today, so guess it aint a bad start towards the right direction, shey? lol
So why don't you tell us a thing or two about yourself, so we can have a clue of who we're dealing with here?

jintujinta:

Anyway, am around now. by the way i like your name. How cute is the ass baby? Let's catch a glimpse of it and see if its rockable!

LOL, you got jokes too . . I like your sense of humour sha. You just have to believe my words for them, the ass is as cute as the name states wink
Hope to see you around sha, i'm liking you already grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by tommyex(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2007
phew!
hmm am i ere?
I like ur sense of topic oo,Its kinda catchy.
phew!!!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
Tommyex, i just wonder what topic you are referring to. Because, on this thread, i dont think i've got a good one yet. but to my cute-ass, i think it's a sweet thing to know that you are liking me already.

as for few things about me, i'll rather not say it, because to know me is to love me. So let me deny you of that for now. grin. i think we'll gel!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
jintujinta:

but to my cute-ass, i think it's a sweet thing to know that you are liking me already.

Don't let it get to your head just yet tongue

jintujinta:

as for few things about me, i'll rather not say it, because to know me is to love me. So let me deny you of that for now. grin. i think we'll gel!

We just might wink To know you is to love you, you say?? You really are a piece of work but its cool, we'll see about that! cheesy

Gotta run to classes sha, talk to you later . . take care eehn!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2007
Cute ass, another thing about you just struck me now, and i feel like taking you up on it. Your slogan, it sounds so nice. But on a second look i think losing your pride is a great sacrifice for love. Too great a sacrifice, dont you think?

Besides, people say: "It is better to marry someone who loves you than marrying someone you love". So if you lose your pride for someone you love and he later jilts you, what happens.

Do you think you should still retain that your slogan, or you want to turn it around? grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2007
LOL, you're pulling my legs shey . . no probs

Well isnt it a circle that just goes round and round? If you marry someone who loves you, whom you don't love in return . . what hapens when you leave the person?? won't we be going back to square1?

If you ask me, i think you should marry someone who loves you, and you equally love wink By that loosing your pride for this person would be worth it. When i say "loose your pride for someone you love", i don't mean you should fight in a market square to keep them, or do some uncaled-for stuff . . naah, afterall too much of anything is still bad . . but you could go out of your way to please them, as in swallowing the destructive pride in you to show this person what and how much they mean to you

an ex. if you guys have a quarrel and you realise you were at wrong, don't let your pride decide you'll rather loose the person than sit on the pride and ask for forgiveness . . this is a perfect example of instances where people loose the one they love because of pride wink

so dearie, until you come up with a better arguement . . lets just say i'll retain the slogan/siggy! cheesy
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2007
Cute -ass, a beg your pardon! Please mind your language o. How can i pull your legs. Don't you know the resultant effect of that? Please dont let anyone break my head o.

Anyway, i just wanted to be sure you meant what you use as your slogan. It's also good that you know you should not fight in the market over a man. But do you think it works to see two people who love each other the same way? I think most of the time one will love more than the other. And i think in that case, the one that is loved more is in a better position.

But over all, it is always better for a man to marry the lady that loves him rather than the lady he loves.

Are you madly in love with anyone now? grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2007
jintujinta:

Cute -ass, a beg your pardon! Please mind your language o. How can i pull your legs. Don't you know the resultant effect of that? Please don't let anyone break my head o.

You have a dirty mind too tongue

jintujinta:

Anyway, i just wanted to be sure you meant what you use as your slogan.

Ofcourse i meant it, i've seen many cases of it too . . infact my slogan was created out of a true life story! So even if not for others, that case alone still makes it valid wink

jintujinta:

It's also good that you know you should not fight in the market over a man.

That I'm in love with the guy doesn't mean i'm koko, my number 8 is still intact undecided

jintujinta:

But do you think it works to see two people who love each other the same way? I think most of the time one will love more than the other. And i think in that case, the one that is loved more is in a better position.

You might be right, but one thing people tend to forget is that the distance between "love" and "hate" isn't that much. Even the one that loves more could love even lesser than the other in a twinkle of an eye. Which leaves them at the starting point!
Besides we can't stop loving just because we don't want to love more . . and if the person you're loving loves you a bit they'll respect, value and appreciate it and would never take advantage of it. It wouldn't necessarily result to a bad thing.

jintujinta:

But over all, it is always better for a man to marry the lady that loves him rather than the lady he loves.

Speak for yourself jare tongue . . that you rhink so doesnt make it a proven fact. If he marries the lady who loves him, whom he doesn't love . . after a while he'll start going after the lady he loves. Why can't there just be mutual loving, would make it all simpler, don't you think?

jintujinta:

Are you madly in love with anyone now? grin

So now cute-ass is the topic of the day? Anyway i already left the building grin Tata friend.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2007
Cute ass, how come i never saw your introduction thread? Give me a lead to it. I want to know more about you!
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2007
Ahahahahaha, sorry to dissappoint your curiousity, i don't have one.

When i found out about the "new-members thread", i was already considered an old member sad

But sha, hang on in there, you might get to know more about me afterall wink

BTW, i've seen some of your posts, and i must say you make so much sense in them, keep it up, nairaland needs souls like you.

Now don't let it get into your head o tongue
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2007
Cute ass, i know you are a tantalizer but don't get carried away o, so you dont get eaten afterall.

Another thing, i can't find the link to the PM now. Whatz going on? Is it still as a result of the error in the registration? Someone should bail me out before i snap ooo.

Why are you grining? Yes, YOU! Who told you you are the reason i need it? C'mon,just give me a link.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
I've been cracking my head for 3days now thinking what PM stands for? undecided

And don't worry about me getting eaten, it aint going to happen tongue
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2007
Jintu & Cute-ass,

Both of you seem to share a 'chemistry'.

Allow me to share part of it. grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by funkydot(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2007
Jintu & Cute-ass,

Both of you seem to share a 'chemistry'.

Allow me to share part of it.

Two's company, three's a crowd!!! So push off there's no space for you, Opokonwa(what kinda name is dat anyway?) grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by jintujinta(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2007
Opokonwa, looks like funkydot is about sharing same chemistry with u o.

Dont mind cute ass, no chemistry. Or how do you explain her evasive attitude, saying she doesnt know what PM means. Am sure evryone knows PM is Private Message, isnt it?

Anyway, Opokonwa, tell her the meaning of your name and let her fall head over heels in lust , sorry i mean in love with you! grin

Welcome to my world, funkydot. i like the "dot" of your name. Dots are usually interesting grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2007
funkydot:

Two's company, three's a crowd!!! So push off there's no space for you, Opokonwa(what kind of name is that anyway?) grin

Funky! Funky!!

'Opokonwa' simply means [color=#000099]'a very fine child'.

Given to me by my late grandmother long before I could even make out the colour of the colour of the blue sky.

'CAUSE SHE HAD NEVER SEEN SUCH A FINE CREATURE! grin

AND THE NAME HAS STUCK LIKE GLUE EVER SINCE. grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by cuteass1(f): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2007
@ opokonwa and funkydot . . i salute oo. And LOL on your "chemistry" theories . .you couldn't be more wrong. Nothing but "social studies" going on in here oo grin

@ jintujinta

While you're still on the on the ladder of trying to know me, i'm actually making progress knowing you. You're ibo i've figured, yea? wink

BTW, i play the that game alot, but wasnt playing it when i asked for the meaning of PM, i really wasnt aware of the meaning, or should i say my mind didnt take me that far.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by TSTIX1: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2007
Cute ass jintujinta u guy sud stop dis FOREX trade & get PERSONAL.jint cut me sme slacks on hw 2 b mr SMUT,cute u wryt & sound CRAZY i lyk dat.Dont say who d heaven is dis,i was just in d naborhudd.CHAO
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
cute-ass:

@ opokonwa and funkydot . . i salute oo. And LOL on your "chemistry" theories . .you couldn't be more wrong. Nothing but "social studies" going on in here oo grin

@cute-ass,

Na you know where 'your mind dey go' for "chemistry" theories.

If you call am "social chemistry" theories, na you sabi. grin

ALL WE SABI BE SAY 'CHEMISTRY' DEY HERE! MAYBE NA 'SOCIAL CHEMISTRY' undecided
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2007
cute-ass:

BTW, i play the that game alot, but wasnt playing it when i asked for the meaning of PM, i really wasnt aware of the meaning, or should i say my mind didnt take me that far.

Even me sef no sabi wetin be PM until e talk am. PM wey I know na 'Project Management'. undecided
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2007
cute-ass:

While you're still on the on the ladder of trying to know me, i'm actually making progress knowing you. You're ibo i've figured, yea? wink

E fit be Ibo! No yawa!

But you, wetin you be?! IBIBIO?! grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2007
T STIX:

Cute ass jintujinta u guy sud stop this FOREX trade & get PERSONAL.jint cut me sme slacks on hw 2 b mr SMUT,cute u wryt & sound CRAZY i like that.Dont say who d heaven is this,i was just in d naborhudd.CHAO

@T_STIX,

You dey jump pass Dolphin, abi na pass Kangaroo. grin

But I feel you dem yarns plenty meanwhile dem never talk anything angry

But you ma come jump information begin toast make she also tell you where her address dey, make you find am reach there! grin

NO BE TODAY BOYZ BEGIN DROP VIBES grin but I love your style cheesy

@cute-ass,

Abeg tell am how to be Mr. Everything! grin

Just tell me how to find ya neighbourhood grin grin grin
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by TSTIX1: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
Opokonwa frm wat i jst read about u ur brain is very NEW,upload sme KNOWLEDGE.Hey dowg,dat format dont work.Dont u tink dey sud b in positn 2 say all dat ,nw whos JUMPIN.Jst in d NABORHUDD.CHAO
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by funkydot(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
@jintujinta

U got it wrong no 'chemistry' between me and Mr 'very fine child', just didn't like the way he kept butting's all tongue Anyway that name is a definite turnoff even if I was searching and I ain't grin grin wink
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2007
@funkydot

Don't care who likes my name & who don't.

I didn't choose the name to be liked. I love my name, that's what matters grin

About 'chemistry', I wonder why peeps are so fast to deny any 'chemistry' when we are not even begging for one.
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
[size=1pt]****mummy comes in with a cane************[/size]
Stop it ,what is all these
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by funkydot(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
@opokonwa

U didn't choose the name, period. tongue

@mdsocks

'aight!!! smiley
Re: Jintu Has Landed! by opokonwa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
@funkydot

At least I chose it for thiz forum.

Don't care if you find it odd tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

America Visa Lottery Winners / WATCH VIDEO: Nigerian Woman Harassed And Beaten For Wearing Short Dress! / Awesome Wood Carving To Create An Illusion Of A Box Of Money. Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.