Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine (11063 Views)

Buhari Defeated The Maitatsine Islamic Sect - New York Times 1984 Article / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Boko Haram, Maitatsine And CAN: The Bitter Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 2:24am On Dec 29, 2011
See comedy!
As for me, I quote sources and post links. The challenge is open to anybody to tackle the sources of the quotes I have made.

But please, please, please, let us avoid stories from akara sellers or "first hand accounts from family members in Kano."
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by NegroNtns(m): 3:11am On Dec 29, 2011
Your intellectual argument is getting weak and needs to be shored up with ridicule, poking fun, luaghter and name calling, again, having fun over something serious and meaningful. You cannot ridicule me, Beaf. . . drop it!

Your sources are inaccurate in the information they shared with you?

We have problem on the ground in Nigeria and you are going to writers in London and America for answers. This is not a football match analysis. . . . we are seeing people blown to pieces on the land and you believe a thesis account in University of London is the answer we have been waitibng for. You are right at home being on the payroll of GEJ, clueless team of political newbies.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 4:03am On Dec 29, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Your intellectual argument is getting weak and needs to be shored up with ridicule, poking fun, luaghter and name calling, again, having fun over something serious and meaningful. You cannot ridicule me, Beaf. . . drop it!

Your sources are inaccurate in the information they shared with you?

We have problem on the ground in Nigeria and you are going to writers in London and America for answers. This is not a football match analysis. . . . we are seeing people blown to pieces on the land and you believe a thesis account in University of London is the answer we have been waitibng for. You are right at home being on the payroll of GEJ, clueless team of political newbies.

Dude, you called yourself names and brought ridicule on yourself by telling lies. Why did you lie? shocked

I'm still asking you to tell us when and where elections where held in the month maitatsine died? What election held when Buhari was head of state as you implied?
If you cannot tell us, just sit in one corner and mop your tears, so "family members from Kano" can give their usual dangerous "first hand accounts."

You go take laf kill animal o! grin

Anyways, lets not forget that the title of this thread is: "Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine." Nutin spoil! grin grin
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2011
Now somebody with high brain capacity is decoding my intentional generalization. Honestly, I mostly result in making such kind of statements to temporarily deter the rising level of group of self-ordained defenders of Igbos on this forum. There are times you need to immunize the bigotry tendencies in them with words matching and beyond thiers. Am too exposed on the field of Nigerian politics. The records must be straight.

Permit me to say here that, there Igbos fellow on this site that i cant even insult or jab cos i place them very high. The likes of egift, Abagworo, Orikinla and what have you, should be seen as the models of Ndigbo and not these chest, beating animals suffering from supremacy syndrome, that would want to demonize anything North and West. Most of them are plain ignorants and very dense in the brain. Their deep hidden hatred must be challenge.
Thanks

kingoflag:

I doubt your insinuations are true. I understand where you're coming from, especially if you use NL as a Yard stick. The Igbos that I know, however, do not even know hatred like this exists in Nigeria and they will be appalled if I ever showed them a site like NL existed; might change their view of things for the worst. The truth is the mentality of Nigerians is Super-Weird and the things I read on here not only shock, but also anger, me as well.

The Igbos you are referring to above are the Ne'er-do-wells, the crooks, the criminals, the tribalists, and the bigots. Those are the ones that'll share an affinity with a scoundrel that deserves to be dragged in the streets and butchered like Sallah Ram like IBB. See, most of my Igbo friends are Educated and God fearing (my closest friend is Atheist).

Aren't there Igbos that love Northerners? You can't characterize them all as the same. Take a wild guess who Chinua Achebe would rescue if IBB and Buhari were on the edge of a cliff and he had to save just one person. See? Its just unfortunate that most of the clowns we see on NL are the lowest of the low. But, hey, what can we do, right? After all, Seun has to make a living somehow.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by olawalebabs(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2011
Some people mistake their typing skills for intelligence, what does Buhari has to do with BH, initially he was accuse of not condemning it, now he has done it, yet we are not assuage. BH is GEJ cross, let him carry it? When PDP were courting all those boys pre election period, Una no talk. pls let Buhari rest
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2011
Do me a favour and answer this simple posers,

1.  what was your intents when you start this thread?

2. Why do you think dragging Buhari into this mess will help your cause or revisiting and sentimentally revising his gallant objective efforts in putting stop to the menace of Maitatsine?

I wouldn't have even bothered posting on this thread, not for the fact that you intentionally wanted to create a sympathy for GEJ, by shiiiting on our most revered politician.

BTW, your master GEJ backed a Phd in zoo-logy, so we all know who is fit for cage.

Beaf:

Hmmm! There is some good in you after all!
The above is a very redeeming post, the fellows you hang with on NL are all ethnic bigots, so pardon me if I say people like me had written you off.
We might not agree, but you have truly gained my respect with the above post; please keep it up.

The likes of Rhino.5dm are hateful irredeemably creatures fit only to be exhibitted in zoo's and freak shows.

@topic
Can the bigots who are present address the indisputable points about maitatsine and Buhari instead of airing your vast stup!dity about ethnic groups?
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Do me a favour and answer this simple posers,

1.  what was your intents when you start this thread?

2. Why do you think dragging Buhari into this mess will help your cause or revisiting and sentimentally revising his gallant objective efforts in putting stop to the menace of Maitatsine?

I wouldn't have even bothered posting on this thread, not for the fact that you intentionally wanted to create a sympathy for GEJ, by shiiiting on our most revered politician.

BTW, your master GEJ backed a Phd in zoo-logy, so we all know who is fit for cage.

I pity you.
Are you not the foremost supporter of boko haram on NL? Much is not expected of scum like you, aside praising boko haram and its sponsors. These are your words:

Rhino.5dm:
And thier reasons??. . . Illegal clamping, jailing and continue detention of their members without any recourse to justice, ordered by the state government.  This was done purposely to satisfy “other” high ranking Islamic scholars in the state (pseudo-political scholars) with different ideology and doctrine. Before this, there was the incident of refusal of allowing them to continue practicing their faith in the state.
[size=14pt]The slain leader of Boko Haram was a cool guy (No pun intended), which can be invited to ANY discussion without any hesitant or refusal. From my personal study and understanding the motive of the group, I won’t be far from the truth if I say the group came out to protest against the long failure of northern political oligarchy,[/size] which has violated every opportunity to transform and educate their masses. [size=14pt]I have listen and watched Yusuf (slain Boko Haram) leader defending his ideology, which I think to some extent is mainly trying to create awareness to the crime of the politicians.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762548.0.html

You are a fool.
Boko haram.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2011
Only on Nairaland will people equates intelligence with diction gymnastic capabilities.
When in reality those posters are really dense, empty and very dull that can only regurgitate what they scoop out of google. They all follow thesame patterns. I cant respect them

olawalebab:

[b]Some people mistake their typing skills for intelligence, what does Buhari has to do with BH, [/b]initially he was accuse of not condemning it, now he has done it, yet we are not assuage. BH is GEJ cross, let him carry it? When PDP were courting all those boys pre election period, Una no talk. pls let Buhari rest

^
I couldn't have put it better, i wish those with follow-follwo syndromes and herd mentality will yeild to this golden words of yours.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:
And thier reasons??. . . Illegal clamping, jailing and continue detention of their members without any recourse to justice, ordered by the state government.  This was done purposely to satisfy “other” high ranking Islamic scholars in the state (pseudo-political scholars) with different ideology and doctrine. Before this, there was the incident of refusal of allowing them to continue practicing their faith in the state.
[size=14pt]The slain leader of Boko Haram was a cool guy (No pun intended), which can be invited to ANY discussion without any hesitant or refusal. From my personal study and understanding the motive of the group, I won’t be far from the truth if I say the group came out to protest against the long failure of northern political oligarchy,[/size] which has violated every opportunity to transform and educate their masses. [size=14pt]I have listen and watched Yusuf (slain Boko Haram) leader defending his ideology, which I think to some extent is mainly trying to create awareness to the crime of the politicians.[/size]

If it acts like a bastar'd, it is a bastar'd. If it talks like boko haram, it is boko haram.
A mans pet is expected to defend him.
Fool.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2011
You are pathetic arrz licking goat. I got more than 95% approval ratings on that thread, except for you. I indulge all those that want to learn about Boko Haram from a well researched, objective and first hand information to visit that thread.

Funny, most of recommentdations on that threads are priceless and timeless. I was delighted when i saw alot of well learned people towing my line.

Beaf:

I pity you.
Are you not the foremost supporter of boko haram on NL? Much is not expected of scum like you, aside praising boko haram and its sponsors. These are your words:

You are a fool.
Boko haram.

You wished am like you, a PDP paid blood sucking reetarded dolt, that will place a spin on issues concerning lives of innocent citizens and their properties. I pity your life, children and generation to come.

How dare speak of integrity? Thesame thief that was begging El-rufai for rentals, only to now acquire 300 million naira worth of Mansion at Asokoro? Just stick to lies and the consumption of your conscience. Pathetic
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2011
Why cant you post the whole article? You are a shameless moroon.
You think you can just cherry picked my post and place a spin on it?

Beaf:

If it acts like a bastar'd, it is a bastar'd. If it talks like boko haram, it is boko haram.
A mans pet is expected to defend him.
Fool.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You are pathetic arrz licking goat. I got more than 95% approval ratings on that thread, except for you. I indulge all those that want to learn about Boko Haram from a well researched, objective and first hand information to visit that thread.

Funny, most of recommentdations on that threads are priceless and timeless. I was delighted when i saw alot of well learned people towing my line.

You wished am like you, a PDP paid blood sucking reetarded dolt, that will place a spin on issues concerning lives of innocent citizens and their properties. I pity your life, children and generation to come.

How dare speak of integrity? Thesame thief that was begging El-rufai for rentals, only to now acquire 300 million naira worth of Mansion at Asokoro? Just stick to lies and the consumption of your conscience. Pathetic

What sort of rating would you expect to get from church bombers, baby killers, murderers, rap!sts of decency and brainless baboons similar to yourself?
Phucking boko haram.

Rhino.5dm:
And thier reasons??. . . Illegal clamping, jailing and continue detention of their members without any recourse to justice, ordered by the state government. This was done purposely to satisfy “other” high ranking Islamic scholars in the state (pseudo-political scholars) with different ideology and doctrine. Before this, there was the incident of refusal of allowing them to continue practicing their faith in the state.

Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2011
only a devil like Beaf will want to place spin on this wonderful effort of mine.
I pity your life.

We can’t assume solution without understanding its root cause. The Boko Haram was
a sect which wasn’t violent at the beginning of their formation; this should be known
to those who were privileged to monitor either directly or indirectly their activities. I
was on ground (Bauchi State) when the groups staged their first violent act by
breaking a jail. This jail was situated right in front of Emir’s palace. And thier reasons??. . . Illegal clamping, jailing and continue detention of their members without any recourse to justice, ordered by the state government. This was done purposely to satisfy “other” high ranking Islamic scholars in the state (pseudo-political scholars) with different ideology and doctrine. Before this, there was the incident of refusal of allowing them to continue practicing their faith in the state.

The slain leader of Boko Haram was a cool guy (No pun intended), which can be invited to ANY discussion without any hesitant or refusal. From my personal study
and understanding the motive of the group, I won’t be far from the truth if I say the
group came out to protest against the long failure of northern political oligarchy,
which has violated every opportunity to transform and educate their masses. I have
listen and watched Yusuf (slain Boko Haram) leader defending his ideology, which I
think to some extent is mainly trying to create awareness to the crime of the politicians.

Don’t get me wrong, the group is a RELIGIOUS extreme movement. After the Bauchi incident, they move in-ward to Gombe, which was no better than the
treatment they receive from Bauchi(WHY DO THINK BOTH BAUCHI AND GOMBE STATE
GOVERNORS ISSUED A PUBLIC STATEMENT APOLOGISING TO THE GROUP ON THE PAGES OF
NEWS PAPER?). Finally, they arrived at Borno and the government was willing to sponsor theiractivities. Governor Ali Modu Sherriff (A known thug and commander in-chief of
touts), was having a different plan to use the group against his oppositions during the
election process (Read General J.T Useni’s verbal conversation with the governor). To
facilitate the relationship between the government and his new found friends, he
made a commissioner for religious affairs as their contact person, saddled with the task to make all their needs available (financially or otherwise). But along the line the
leader of the sect notice a sheer diversion and attempt by sheriff to lunch at the
oppositions.

There was a crack in the friendship, followed by an open confrontation
from both parties. So, when the governor fully comprehends the threat, he quickly
mobilizes the state commissioner of police to quench the fire and brandishing his
“own” commissioner as their financier (Betrayal!). He re-branded the group to suit his intention and gear up sympathy from the central government and then the name
“BOKO HARAM” was over blown to the public. Western education forbidden and yet
you find qualified Engineers, doctors as the member of the sect?? In the heat of this confrontation and the fear of allowing the members to speak out, the governor connives with yar adua’s government to “take them out”, a usual tactics employ by the government to bury issues. So, the federal government gave full green light for the crack-down. The army went in, violates and bastardized the sect members, the fracas left several hundred dead with properties running in to millions damaged. Little did the government knew was, the military guys while handing over the captured members of the sect (Including the sect leader) invited the press, and there was a photo show!

Hence, the many conflicting stories . . . The government, made initial publications that
they were brought in dead (BID) .The press released a live footage and photos of the
sect leader. Then the government quickly, retrieved and replaced their initial press
statement with a very un-intelligent one “They try escaping and were shot!!” The remaining sect members saw the incident as a confirmation of the serial
brainwashing of their leaders. Let me not bore you with history. They recent actions of the group are suggesting either foreign help or some politicians
have hijacked the group again. Still accessing the situation and monitoring every
incident to reach my conclusion on this.

My verdict shall be when they attack any SOUTHERN location. OBASONJO’S VISIT.
Obasonjo’s visit was a bad visit made to the wrong location with a good intention.

1. The leadership of such group in non-transferable to family members by succession,
as they have the 2nd, 3rd,. . ., nth most ranking and qualification based on the group
rules. More like trying to appeal to the families of Osama. In fact, most family members
are oblivion of the activities.

2. The person to contact shouldn’t have been the family member but rather the
group’s spoke person.

3. The group view his visit as a “VICTORY” mark and his appeal as way of confirming
their actions. More like saying” You guys are right and we are wrong, so please
forgive US” KILLING OF THE GUY OBASONJO MET.

One of these may be the reason why the guy was killed.
1. His demands was NOT enough to the sect members

2. He is not in the position to speak for the group or he did not seek clearance from
other top members

3. They felt he is giving then out by precisely, mentioning the locations of the sect
members, which can be viewed as an act of sabotage by any group.

SOLUTION:

1. This may not be best option for others as, we always view situation differently.
Personally, I think the best way to arrest this menace is by infiltrating the group by
our intelligent community. Sponsoring under-cover agents to join the movement. This
will enable the government be on top of the situation with both informant supplying
pieces and traces of information. Very cost effective and less causalities. The use of force can only harden the minds of the retar.ded members.

2. The government can dialogue with the group, but not APPEAL or BEG!. When you
start begging or appealing to radicals or terrorist then, be ready to face foolish and un-
imaginable demands continually. The dialogue should be made on a different location
(very important!) agreed by both aggrieved parties. So that the government won’t be
encouraging others.

3. The real culprits involve in any killing or breaking of laws must be sanction.
Former governor of Borno state should be quickly put on trial. All the sect members
found wanting should face the music of the law. Doing this will deter any others with
similar intention or brewing similar idea. No one should be ABOVE THE LAW.

4. Those police guys on trial of killing the sect leader should be giving a fair hearing.
Their culpability should be punished accordingly. This will ensure orderliness in the
force.

5. Government should be wary of paying “off” or “settling” criminals with financial
rewards as doing so will encourage others. There should a proper instituted benefit if
there was any loss in the first place.

6. A fully function commission of enquiry should be set-up by the government and
the recommendations should be implemented.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIEW

P.S I post using my mobile phone but any objective mine can visit the thread for enlightenment.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2011
Lol! Boko haram luv'n cretin!
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2011
oga mi razist, why u run from the 55 day reserve thread na

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-834475.32.html#msg9854571

hey y'all more evidence that gej is just a drunkard
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2011
Brouhahaha.
You are a dolt! Most guys on that thread are well, objective straight headed guys. If you like place a spin on their integrity, afterall thats what you are paid to do here.

Beaf:

What sort of rating would you expect to get from church bombers, baby killers, murderers, rap!sts of decency and brainless baboons similar to yourself?
Phucking boko haram.

. .
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Beaf: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Brouhahaha.
You are a dolt! Most guys on that thread are well, objective straight headed guys. If you like place a spin on their integrity, afterall thats what you are paid to do here.

To your fellow boko harams, "objective straight guys" are those they can trust to blow up babies or chop their mothers in two.
You are despicable filth that enjoys the death of Nigerians, or what other description suits someone who describes Ustaz Yusuf as "one cool guy?"
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2011

this is the real boko haram, the moro-n who is grinning while nigeria is burning

the man who is smiling while nigerians are dying
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2011
This was Beaf's letter to Mallam Nasir El-rufai in 2009. He wasn't even able to pay his rent back home,  when he was stuck with living in the projects before founding love in the blood thirsty cabals of PDP as their puppet.

Permit me to announce that Beaf today is a "proud" owner of a palatable mansion in Aso koro Abuja  worth 300 million Naira !! ?! !!!shocked

Dear Mallam Nasir,
I am playing with an idea in my mind. I am thinking of taking time off (a sabbatical so to say) and coming to Nigeria as a free moral agent to try to influence the direction of the 2011 elections.

I am convinced that if I am on the ground my influence will be greater. I would want to arrange something on the ground similar to what Trippi did in Zimbabwe and organize private citizen groups and equip them with technology and skills to monitor the elections clandestinely and relay video and oral reports to the world media in real time and force the government and the INEC to be honest and conduct free and fair elections. One thing holding me back is that I will need accommodation in Abuja.

I have been exploring options but Abuja is even more expensive than the U.S and landlords are demanding 2 years rent in advance.  Respectfully sir, I was wondering if you could help in this regard.
Regards,

yet, this shameless vermin has the audacity to question my integrity? Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Rhino5dm: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2011
So, how far with your presidential suites in sheraton luxery? You are a dolt to rear your ugly corrupted face where men of integrity are congregating. Thief!!! God go punish you.

Even when he bought the mansion in Asokoro he choose to be operating from 3000 dollars/night presdential suites in sheraton Hotel. May God's thunder destroy you in your hotel room.

Yet, he is here pushing subsidy removal on the throat of his follow-follow worshippers.
Shame on you!!

Beaf:

To your fellow boko harams, "objective straight guys" are those they can trust to blow up babies or chop their mothers in two.
You are despicable filth that enjoys the death of Nigerians, or what other description suits someone who describes Ustaz Yusuf as "one cool guy?"

Now armed with another scam called YouWin 50 billion naira.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by sheyguy: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2011
After going through this thread, i must say boko haram is with us today because internal fightings within PDP, the northern leaders made their position clear that victory of Gej as president will amount to stealing the North's mandate and they promised to distabilize the govt. For this reason, it could well be an aggrieved buhari & co. who have turned to this group for the task of distabilizing the peace of Nigeria And make it ungovernable.
One thing is clear PDP shld not be using religious and tribal war within Nigerians to settle their scores internally.
Nigeria is not for PDP, if jonathan has stolen something frm the north they shld settle within themselves.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by jmaine: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2011
So in folks dictionary . . not smiling is akin to solving Nigerian problems . . .what manner of thoughts . . .
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
sheyguy:

After going through this thread, i must say boko haram is with us today because internal fightings within PDP, the northern leaders made their position clear that victory of Gej as president will amount to stealing the North's mandate and they promised to distabilize the govt. For this reason, it could well be an aggrieved buhari & co. who have turned to this group for the task of distabilizing the peace of Nigeria And make it ungovernable.
One thing is clear PDP shld not be using religious and tribal war within Nigerians to settle their scores internally.
Nigeria is not for PDP, if jonathan has stolen something frm the north they shld settle within themselves.

E no go better for those useless leaders way take money meant for education, come siphon am put for their Swiss Bank Accounts.

I mean, look wetin this one write for here:

1. Boko Haram is as a result of PDP Internal wranglings.

2. Northern Leaders (In PDP) promised to make the country ungovernable if Jonamumu did not honor their evil principle of "Zoning".

3. Because of #1&#2, Buhari is the reason for the spate of bombings we have witnessed in recent times.

Only in Nigeria 1 + 1 =11. . . . when you're calculating with your mind focused on bigotry and ethnicism. So, sad.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by NegroNtns(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
those with follow-follwo syndromes and herd mentality

I enjoy herding political pigs, overnight analysts that lack thorough knowledge of national events. I got their solution, Rhino.

Hey man, did you see my apology about "pearls to the pig" thingy. . . . in case you did not, again, I was wrong and you were right. I learnt my lesson!

By the time I finish with Beaf he will deny he ever knew GEJ.
Re: Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Very revealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido / Another Set Of Elders Back Ogah, Demand Ogah's Inauguration / In The Face Of Recession Nigerians Are Still Strong - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.