Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,554 members, 7,854,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled (12023 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
All i know is that very soon Nigeria will be no more.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Akwasi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nigerians should be on the lookout because this is a distractive tactic. The guys are planning an attack somewhere else http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by ezer(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2011
All of u ediots insulting Ndigbos here one way or d other r jst morons, is it wrong for Ndigbo to express themselves?, is the handwriting not clearly written on the wall the boko animals r brewing for war, so what's wrong if the igbos start preparing for the said war once again?,
U myt say Ndigbos don't learn from experience meaning they should sit back n wait to be slaughtered without putting up a fight?, well biafra war happened a long time ago,do u expect Ndigbos not to prepare for war cos of d defeat of biafra?, and who told u that if another war is mistakenly fought once again,Ndigbos wouldn't win, there's a saying that"he fights n runs,live to fight another day, "As long as there is life,there is hope", as long as Ndigbo lives,there is hope, #thatisall#
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by maclatunji: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
^Now, that is one proud Igbo man speaking. Igbo Kwenu! Igbo Kwenu!! Igbo Kwezenu!!!
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
ezer:

All of u ediots insulting Ndigbos here one way or d other r jst morons, is it wrong for Ndigbo to express themselves?, is the handwriting not clearly written on the wall the boko animals r brewing for war, so what's wrong if the igbos start preparing for the said war once again?,
U myt say Ndigbos don't learn from experience meaning they should sit back n wait to be slaughtered without putting up a fight?, well biafra war happened a long time ago,do u expect Ndigbos not to prepare for war cos of d defeat of biafra?, and who told u that if another war is mistakenly fought once again,Ndigbos wouldn't win, there's a saying that"he fights n runs,live to fight another day, "As long as there is life,there is hope", as long as Ndigbo lives,there is hope, #thatisall#

Typically, I don't  respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason. Show me any where on my posts I insulted Igbos? Fellow Nairalanders can second me on this for transparency and understanding purposes. Did you read my post to its entirety? I am also Igbo and my immediate family (late and alive) bore the scares of the war. The great Biafra inventor, scientist and engineer,  Professor Gordan Ezekwe was my grandfather. So, don't come up here to lecture and preach the ills of Biafra to me. I know what the war cost my family and Igbos. That I chose to go to school to study Nuclear and Chemical engineering isn't by happenstance but a call and a duty to be prepared educationally to return home if ever the need arises to join my fellow engineers and scientists to design and build weapons in defense of our fatherland. What contribution are you making? I just loathe people like you with deep fervence, fellow nairalanders excuse my language. You come up here and spill these nonsense as if war is a beautiful thing.  Don't think you know the pain of war, especially the one fought on lies and deception as the Biafra.  Please be quiet!
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Ndkings1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
I dey vex ooo.
They mean, they caught a boko haram boy and comfirmed his mision and they didn't roast him alive? but if it doz pik pokets they catch b4 u know it,he don bcom ash.
Na wa ooo. I dont think dis is true.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by guonno: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
Some Nairalanders keep saying gboko people are killing igbos in the north, and that igbos are scared to retaliate. Let me make u dummies understand something, there is difference between:
1 gboko or muslims or northerners killing igbos with the mind set that it is actually the igbos that they want to kill. And
2 an igbo policeman, soldierman, etc, dying when gboko kills policemen, soldiermen, etc. If gboko attack a church which we all know comprise; hausa, igbo, ijaw, uhrobos, yoruba people, with the mind set that they want to kill christians, then u dont expect igbos to start killing hausas and fulanis, this is because the kill from gboko is not meant for igbos but for christians which the igbos are part of. If the igbos must fight in the gboko haram case, they will fight at the permission of CAN, because this is not a fight between igbos and hausa/fulani or igbo and gboko but it is between christian and muslim/gboko.
I heard the gboko has come to UNN, meaning they are now in the east. WHEN THEY STRIKE IN THE EAST, THEN THEY WILL GET A GOOD RESPONSE FROM NdIGBO.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
maclatunji:

^Now, that is one proud Igbo man speaking. Igbo Kwenu! Igbo Kwenu!! Igbo Kwezenu!!!

You f.oo.l, what are you doing in a thread concerning Igbos? I guess your little cave in the religion section, where you instruments of the devil preach islamic hate is no longer big enough for you and you are now stalking Igbos on threads that deal with their own affairs.

Won't you bleep off here?. Chukwu kpo kwa gi oku there. Udele.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by jenny2007(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
OMG. I'm from ogbodoaba in nsukka, Enugu state. The village is very far away form the town.it could take you almost 3hrs to drive from ogbodoaba to the town Obollo-afor. I have never thought that BH could ever think of knowing the place not to talk of even using it as their hideout. This news is so scary! And see me thinking that I would run off to my village in the case of a war between BH and other ethnic groups in Nigeria. All points to the fact that NOONE is safe in nigeria. Its a real shame
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by emmajew(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
ssssssss
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is bullsh'it story. They are making boko Haram to look like those animalistic Bakassi Boys that terrorised Eastern Nigeria for years. Any outfit that could get a Bomb into the Police headquarters and the Un Building is definitely more intelligent than what this paper story is making them out to be.

And look at them Biafran war mongers threatening fire and brimstone on Boko Haram until ogwu ada'. When the first bomb lands in he East now, na them go first enter canoe gp Benin Republic.

I still maintain that it would be foolish to just jump and start attacking Northerners in the East who havent done anything to us. I do not believe in visiting the sins of Boko Haram on any Northerner in sight because that was what happened in 1967 that led to a three year conflict.

This news is so fake I doubt every sentence in it.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
emmajew:

Thisstory does not add up to truth. I dont think a Northerner desiring to bomb the Southeast could come in fully dressed in their agbada and living in the bush or going to buy cigarette with the bombs in his hip pocket. It sounds funny to me. However, I think those cowards in the North should rise up and declare war on Nigeria. There is no need acting like a guerrilla.Declare war, fight and let people see you clearly fighting for what you believe in. I also think that the federal government is afraid of these idiots. I know the ferocity with which SSS goes after unarmed MASSOB members. And now that the real threat to Nigeria is here, they are taking cover. Shame to "intelligence".

@bolded, you mean like when MEND declared war for the NigerDelta against Nigeria on October 1, 2010? Don't be silly, it is bewildering when generations of Nigerians keep perpetuating the same steorotypes about each other.
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by ezer(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
@danka7777, my brother I don't know what u r talking about, last time I checked,no name was mentioned in my comment, unless probably u r being paranoid!, probably the loss of ur loved ones during the biafra war caused ur paranoa,
The only point of interest to me in ur comment is the part where u said u studied nulear/chemical whatever, that knowledge wud go along way in this fight, if u r truelly igbo,kweenu!, if u r not,kweezionu!
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by emmajew(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2011
good
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is a grade A bullshyt story.

I wonder what some tabloids gain from circulating falsehood. sad
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by Nchara: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2011
Police denies story
Re: Purported Attempt By Boko Haram Members To Bomb Unn And Another School Foiled by tocin44(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2011
Hmmmm, Culdnt find his way bak to thre hideout in the forest, And now took d nigth watch to thre hideout in d forest, Whre the other members fled. Dis kind story na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCAA May Close Enugu Airport / Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.