Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Want To Be A Millionaire - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Want To Be A Millionaire (732 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Be A Millionaire by ituen(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2007
One Night After Watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, A man and his wife went to bed and the man was getting very frisky.

He asked his wife if she was in the mood. His wife answered, "Not tonight dear, I have a headache." The man replied, "Is that your final answer?"

She said "Yes."

"OK, then I'd like to phone a friend." he replied.
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by clemcykul(f): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2007
its funny but am tired of laffn grin grin grin grin
i havnt brushed yet grin grin grin wen i come back i will laff you out of the forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by ituen(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2007
make sure u brush wen ur back cos bad breath will cos the forum to crack
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by CrazyMan(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2007
Nice one.
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by clemcykul(f): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2007
ituen dont misunderstand me angry one not brushn in time doesnt make one have a bad breath grin grin grin of course u dint perceive a thing wen i kissed u, did u grin grin grin grin and if the forum crack den u pack and go home grin grin grin grin grin but seun will forever swear for us grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by Fadajasi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2007
jokes apart, it makes no meaning
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by ennyluv6(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2007
@Fadajasi

u've no sense of humour
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionaire by topeteadr(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2007
@Ennyluv_6
What's your's with someone's sense of humor

(1) (Reply)

Could Dis Be Ur Wife? / What A Man Cannot Do / Smart Guy(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.