Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? (7905 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / Am Bored, I Need Help Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by kananyi: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
I am tired of visintg the same ol' site .
Any links to Nigerian blogs, Nigerian news (probably an aggregator tired of switching between all the major newspaper sites) or websites ?
NO p#*n sites please.

Thanks in advance
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Seun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
You already know about www.nigerianbloggers.com. Are you sure you have finished exploring Nairaland? This is a very rich forum, I tell you.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by kananyi: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun,

I am still on it smiley
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by tejuoso1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
come on man, chill this is the most interestiong place i've been on internet you can't possibly be bored. don't go to sokoto when what you want is inside your sokoto.
serious, explore nairaland u'll come up with interesting topics and people can make you laugh. smiley
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by enolase(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
Kananyi,

What else is there to do online?

Of course there is money to be made online. Plenty of it. I am one of those actively making money online with my several websites and products. wink

Wanna try it out?

From next week, check out http://www.jigventures.biz.

Alternatively, you can email me privately so I can let you in on what's happening.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Hunter(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
No p%#n sites,
damn that rules out all my bookmarks
I mean,  wink
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Seun(m): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2006
Hunter, you mean your private library. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Badman888(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2006
If u bored of all other websites just stay on NAIRALAND, wink
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 15, 2006
I am also bored and am just here scannin my pics when i was a baby
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by enolase(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
Queenzy, try out the suggestion I gave Kananyi.

I am yet to see anyone who has got bored making money online. U should try Internet marketing.

It's an absolutely wonderful experience
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2006
@Enolase

I will try that when am free
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Hunter(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2006
Seun, why have a private library when you have hi speed internet wink
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Farriel(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2006
What else is there to do on the Internet? Well, how about pulling out the LAN cable, going out and saying hi to some friends outside, or grabbing a good book and making the most of the day on a couch, with a song of Dido?

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Hunter(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2006
Nah that doesn't sound like such a good idea tongue

Then he couldn't read here anyway,
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2006
come to my site smiley
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by haywhy(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2006
I think bored.com and ubored.com is meant for people like you.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2006
go to www.pandora.com (you have to have speakers)
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by SvS(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2006
ya go to www.bored.com its very good
thts my second to nairaland
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by eveseh(f): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2006
go to www.superclip.nl u'll watch nice music videos there grin

or www.lapoo.nl
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by hayprof(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2006
@Enolase d site didnt open. whatz up?
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by sisibaby: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2006
why not read my diary,its all about my life as a mistress and you will be hooked

//sisibaby..com

Thanks
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by 1ofall(f): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2006
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by earthrealm(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
talk 2 me, on yahoo messenger i bet u u wont b bored
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by dipotepede(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2006
YOU CAN NEVER GET BORED FROM READING THOUGHT-PROVOKING ARTICLES ON www.dipotepede.com

You will definitely be challenged.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by imoh81(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2006
never get bored anymore

http://www.boredatwork.com/
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by fomsky(f): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2006
What else to do? Join an MLM. There are many on the internet promising free money but there are a lot of scams. But there's no harm in just reading them and getting a good laugh. Some are really hilarious but some are ok. I know at least 5 genuine ones but i don't know the websites off heard. But u can check out one of the ones i joined for free http://here.is/money4life .It is a redirected site so may take a while to open.
Or you could play an online game.
Or you could join the International home business association by paying $30: http://here.is/homebusinessassociation .You'll get loads of online material to read. That'll definitely keep you busy.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Panache(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
create a site that contains nigerian names and meaning or a site that has recipe of naija foods.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by sbucareer(f): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2006

kananyi:
I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? 
Nothing, Disconnect your Internet connection or stop going to the cafee. Instead read books and believe whatever anyone says to you in a heart beat.
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by hayprof(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
Get some sleep man wink
U need it, It does refreshes one's memory. wink
cheesy When u wake up u will want more from the Internet kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by sbucareer(f): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2006

Is that why you must type all your message in capital letters, SVD?
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by hayprof(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2006
Abeg tell am oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? by Efani(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2006
oops sry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista / Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? / Mint Dell E5540 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.