Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing (885 Views)

How Do You Feel When You've Spent Your Day Doing Nothing / Make Up To $3000 Monthly Online doing nothing / Does Crying Make You Feel Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by Chimex30(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
What thought comes into your mind when you have nothing doing at home
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by iice(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2011
Sleep is prolly the only time i do nothing that involves that much movement or strain.
Either i'm watching something, reading or playing. Even eat while i do these things.
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by Chimex30(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2011
What of when there is no light and you have slept to the fullest and don't even feel like reading what will you do to drive away thoughts
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by iice(f): 4:59am On Dec 29, 2011
Drive away what thoughts?
I'd be star gazing. I did that alot growing up.
Also played other games. Haba, candle dey na.
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by terrifikjo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
I did that alot growing up.
Also played other games. Haba, candle dey na. [/color]
[quote][/quote]

dats a one shocked shocked shocked
but bout pple how can use candle like the guyz,da t means they'll be bored to death hun??
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by iice(f): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2011
^^What are you blithering on bout?
Are you dyslexic?
You people need to stop drinking that contaminated water.
Re: How Do You Feel At Home Doing Nothing by Chimex30(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Sorry for you guy

(1) (Reply)

See The Aftermath Of Cynthia Osokogu's Incident. / Aerial View Of Flooding In Lokoja....(pics) / Confirmed! Obafemi Martins Expecting A Child With Abigail Barwuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.