Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test (2152 Views)

Mutual Benefits Test Nd Interview / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Skye Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by giddy(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2007
landers,jst got a text 4rm nig brew 4 apt test on sat at law skool

skye bank also ivtd me 4 atst at marina off 2mrw

pls wat do i xpect 4rm both
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Bensogie(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2007
@ Poster. I was also invited for the NB test., Pls. The Skye bank test invitation letter, could u pls. fwd to my box. I would like to gate crash. Thanks
osasunlimited@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by tundysho(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2007
GUYS.
MY FIANCE JUST GOT A TEXT TOO FOR THE NBPLC,PLS WHOEVER KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT SHOULD PLS QUICKLY LET US KNOW AT THIS FORUM,WE HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME THE TEST WILL BE ON SAT,PLS ACT QUICKLY

FOR THE SKYE BANK,I WANT GATE CRASH TOO PLS FORWRD THE MAIL TO SPICYDEOLA2004@YAHOO.COM
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by ukstar: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2007
Pls, let me know about the skye bank test. How and when did u apply 4 it.
Also, how were u contacted? thanks.
Wishing u all the best in life.
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by tunnyboy: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls anybody with NBPLC test format
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by onesegzy: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
Pls 4ward the Skye bank invitation to me too. I also want 2 gatecrash.
onesegun2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by tushlips: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2007
@ giddy the NB test comin up on saturday is it for the 2.2 graduates dat was advertised a month or so ago? pls waitin 4 a reply.thanks
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by tdayo: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2007
i want to gatecrashedsend to bankky06@yaoo.co.uk
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by collinsb: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
Please 4ward the Skye bank invitation to me too. I also want 2 gatecrash.
This is my Email; collins467@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by jidemighty: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
I also want to gatecrash the skye bank test.please kindly forward the invitation letter to my box: jidemighty_05@yahoo.com.Thanks for your co-operation.please send now.
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by abegunde00: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls with wht format was the nigeria brerewies txt sent to you. i tot they said they will be replying via email.and pls i will like to gate crash too for the skye bank test.smilingsegun@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by subuloye: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2007
PLS I WANT TO GATE CRASH TOO PLS FORWARD THE INVITATION LETTER TO MY BOX TOO. TANX AND GOD BLESS. MY EMAIL IS:[email] sanyaoluamoo@yahoo.com[/email] cool
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by subuloye: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
PLS I WANT TO GATE CRASH TOO PLS FORWARD THE INVITATION LETTER TO MY BOX TOO. TANX AND GOD BLESS. MY EMAIL IS: sanyaoluamoo@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Orobaba(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2007
Landers.Why are we so selfish,instead of u to tell him dat he should give us venue,date and time.Then everybody are saying that he sholud send to ur mail. Is not fair. giddy please kindly tell us the venue and the necessary things we need to gatecrash. I hope gatecrashing is acceptable
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Orobaba(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2007
Landers.Why are we so selfish,instead of u to tell him dat he should give us venue,date and time.Then everybody are saying that he sholud send to ur mail. Is not fair.    giddy please kindly tell us the venue and the necessary things we need to gatecrash.  I hope gatecrashing is acceptable
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls can anyone forward the SKYE BANK TEST IV to my box.my email address is "freezeon2003@yahoo.com".want to gatecrash too. thanx
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by denny2: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls forward the invitation letter to my e-mail address.i would also like to gate crash.GOD GO BLESS YOU WELLE WELLE.My e-mail is dennis2chika@yahoo.com and phone number is 08076138174
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by makalia(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls send d txt format 2 my box, i want 2 gate crash. Also d venue and time. email-chinny112000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by bob2039: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2007
With these selfish nature of send to me,send to me.how wld any1 help, just request for infor to be posted.that is enough.using letter is forgery then.una 4get, wel 4 the nig brews.it was the aplication that just ended.and it was thru 2 way invitation,text nd email.wish every1 gudlock
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by PIKI: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2007
do you think u can gate crash skye bank test, well give it a trial
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Evarye: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2007
Please can u forward the Skye Bank Invitation to my mail add:emekaevans@yahoo.com, bc I would like to gate crash.Thank you!
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by vokarugbo(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2007
yeah nairalanders pls whoever has the details ,and venue should please info the house ,however if that cant be please forward the mail to my box vokarugbo@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by teeq(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2007
pls were is the veniew for sky test i want to gate crash
echomii@yahoo.com 08060266707
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by lockster: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2007
please in need NB test format too
abussygirl@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by Gigga: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2007
Hi,please i will also like to gatecrash for the SYKE Bank's test too.
Forward the mail to gbengaowoade1@yahoo.com
Give us this hand ,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by zenitta: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2007
i ws calld bt i ddnt gt d mail, wat do i do?
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by abegunde00: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
na wa o.i beg help the needy by sending the nb plc invittaion to 08023876956. smilingsegun@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by olutoha200: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2007
Please i would like to know where the skye bank test would be held so that i can also gatecrash.
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by smogville(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
all ne gatecrashers, may the lord help you. pls wait for your turn. do you know what they do to gatecrashers, the bounce them. by the way, how come everybody wants to gate crash into skye bank and nobody wants to gatecrash into nb plc. if you gatecrash, you go break your neck o, dont say i did not tell u. like "i go dye" would say, "when the lord says it is ur turn to shine, it is your turn to shine.
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by smogville(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
look at wat nigeria has turned us into, a bunch of "gatecrashers"
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by gbolee: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2007
pls i also want to gatecrash for the skyebank test. pls send the iv letter to ask4leo2@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Skye Bank Test Nd Nig Brew Test by clutch162(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2007
surprised that i am yet to receive any invitaion fron nigerian brewries. cud it really b 4 2-2 graders. bcause the people i heard the ICV news from are 2-2 graders.

Landers please is there any 2-1 grader invited?

As 4 skye bank. Anyone with info on how, when they applied shud please reply.
Aint down with gatecrashing. i believe when it's my turn, God will c me thru.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Give For Leaving Your Present Job Without Saying Your Pay Is Poor / Cinfores Ltd Is Recruiting A Manager! / Icpc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.